2011 cricket world cup-the horoscopes of the major cricket nations

Amit89

Dear all,

Below are the horoscope details of the major cricketing nations.

I will try and predict the fortunes of these cricketing nations based on the horsocope of the country. I will observe the aspect to the midheaven success), the ruler of the midheaven, aspects to the moon and the strength of the 7th house (oppenents).

Australia:

Jan 1, 1901, Melbourne, 1.25pm

England:

Jan 1, 1801, 00.00am GMT London

India:

15/08/1947 00.00am, Delhi

Pakistan:

14/08/1947, 9.30am, Karachi

Sri Lanka:

22/05/1972, 12.43pm, Columbo, Virgo acs

South Africa:

31/05/1910, 12.00pm, Pretoria

West Indies:

23/06/1928 (first match played) definitely Virgo acs, also has the colour brown for its national team kit.

New Zealand:

17/01/1853, 00.00am, Wellington

Amit

07.Re

Amit, I have absolutely no knowledge in sports astrology, but will be watching your predictions with interest, as I'm an avid cricket fan. Good luck.

Amit89

Hi 07.re,

Thank you for your kind blessing. I'm a enthusiatic cricket fan too. I will try different techniques, by looking at the aspects to the midheaven, the strength of the 1st, 7th and 10th house as well as the aspects to the moon in the countries charts.

On a match level, I will be using a technique which I call 'event progression chart' where the team who wins the toss will always get the acs and the oppenents the dsc. For example, the team who wins the toss will get the acs and the oppenents dsc in the first innings. In the second innings, the oppenents are still the dsc team, but the chart is progressed to another acs and dsc.

Gss

Hello,

I think Captain chart also be as Imp as countries...
I mean to say in captain chart there must be good leadership qualities as well as is there any planets & aspects make him as a worldcup winner captain & these things remember for long time & make a history...

We always talk 3 things like...Which country wins ,Year & captain.

fensi88

Amit88, it is fine that you want to test out new methods, so, I will try to predict winner by chinese astrology+numerology

Australia: Jan 1, 1901/ rat, metal +/ 4
England: Jan 1, 1801/monkey, metal +/ 3
India:15/08/1947/ pig, fire -/ 8
Pakistan:14/08/1947/ pig, fire -/ 7
Sri Lanka: 22/05/1972/ rat, water +/ 1
South Africa: 31/05/1910 /dog, metal +/ 2
West Indies: 23/06/1928/dragon, earth +/ 4
New Zealand: 17/01/1853/ rat, water +/ 8

Because this is Rabbit metal - year compatible signs are: pig, sheep, dog, not compatible is rooster and dragon.

So, by chinese astrology

India:15/08/1947/ pig, fire -,
Pakistan:14/08/1947/ pig, fire -/,
South Africa: 31/05/1910 /dog, metal +,

have more chanse to be winners.

By numerology this is 4 year and compatible numbers are 2,4,8 so more chanse to win have:

Australia: Jan 1, 1901/ rat, metal +/ 4
West Indies: 23/06/1928/dragon, earth +/ 4
New Zealand: 17/01/1853/ rat, water +/ 8

So, we see the contries that are in both groups are

As element fire do not agree with metal I would pick up South Africa: 31/05/1910 /dog, metal +/ 2 as winner!!

(I do not know anything about cricket, so if you bet do not listen to me!)

Last edited:

Amit89

Gss,

I will also look at the captains chart of each country as they will make important decisions in the match which will affect the game, one problem is I do not know their time of birth.

Fensi88,

Thank you for your astrological post. That is a very interesting post and let me tell you India are favourites followed closely by South Africa! The first match starts on Feb 19 and last for approximate 6 weeks and the hosts are India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.

Amit

fensi88

Thank you for your astrological post. That is a very interesting post and let me tell you India are favourites followed closely by South Africa! The first match starts on Feb 19 and last for approximate 6 weeks and the hosts are India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.

Thanks Amit89, you read my minds, I just want to ask you who is favourite...

Amit89

Thanks Amit89, you read my minds, I just want to ask you who is favourite...

Your predictions are very valid, India and South Africa are strong favourites to win the competition. Sri Lanka is the third strongest followed by the current holders, Australia, who has won the last 3 world cup competitions!

raj87

Hello amit

Do u gave captain horoscopes also i am new to astrology and would love to have cricket players horscopes helping predicting results

cricastro

Hello Amit,

Its really Nice effort to start this forum to post cric analysys Forecasts, and Goca nice to meet you here too. i read your perdictions but those doesnt seems to be your famouse perdictions on the basis of Chart, it seems that they are basis on more genral view throgh Chiness and Numerology.

Amit you did a great job by collecting all the data for major nations who are playing in this big tournament, but i'll request you to include rest of the teams data to who are minor, as at any time they can also do any upset.

i am very new to this sports astrology, and i started it for this world cup. i've been practicng from last one month on One day series between, Australia/England, India/South Africa and Pakistan/Newzeland. and by the method i use i got almost more than 90% results accuratly, just one went wrong due to some confusion.

But this world cup is started confusing me already as i draw the charts of the starting matches and the warm up matches i see blunders going to happen. i am not sure if i am making some mistake or i still need to learn something which i'll be able to tell after this 1st day of warm up matches as the results of warm up matches will be clear.

So lets hope for the best for every one.

Regards,
Muhammad Azhar Saleem

fensi88

Muhammad welcome to this forum!

and Goca nice to meet you here too. i read your perdictions but those doesnt seems to be your famouse perdictions on the basis of Chart, it seems that they are basis on more genral view throgh Chiness and Numerology.

Yes, you are right, I just want to try if this will work or not. I would like to improve this "general view" so if you know some chinese site or numerology site which content is about predicting sport events, please share links. I did not manege to find any. So I try this and expect someone will comment and tell me if I am wrong what I have to do instead of this to get right prediciton.:happy:

Amit89

Hello Muhammad,

Its nice to have another sports astrology fan, please join in the analysis of this world cup! We will together try every method and find out the outcome.

According to Goca's numerological analysis India and South Africa have the best chances to win and if you've read the '2011 cricket world cup election chart' there are strong testomonies for South Africa to win.

We will begin our predictions on the first game on 19th Feb Bangaldesh vs India.

Last edited:

cricastro

Thnaks Amit,

Lets Start from today's warm up Match Between India/Australia. I draw the chart and i think that Austrila is more stronger than India today. my winner are Aussie's for today.

laurajohn

yesterday INDIA-AUSTRALIA warup match. as the chart were favourable to AUSTRALIA. can any one explain how INDIA won the math dramatically?

laurajohn

chart for INDIA - AUSTRALIA MATCH 2:30pm 13feb 2011.

Attachments

• Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

fensi88

Most important is to asign teams to ASC and DSC. There are few methods, but I use color method based on color of sport kit of teams, you can read about that here:http://www.astrosport07.webs.com/
As India wear darkblue sport kit, that perfectly fits with Sa rx(dark) in Li(blue). So, DSC team is India. Sa is in angular house, house of success of DSC team.
ASC team is therefore Australia. Frawley said when Moon is ruler of ASC or DSC use its dispositor as ruler of ASC or DSC. Here we have Me in 8 house, house of loss. Me is connected with yellow color, color of Australian's sport kit, so again that fits.
Now we look for accidental dignities. For Me= -2 for Sa=+6 This is not a much difference, so we must analyse ess, dign which is
Me= +1 for Sa=+13 we see, Sa is in advantage. Next, NNode just on cusp of DSC team helps a lot DSC team, contrary to S Node right on cusp of ASC, loss for ASC team. Next, Ve in 7 house actually helps DSC team because Sa is in mutual reception by sign with it. But most important is fact that Me is in sign and triplicity of Sa, while Sa is in its sign of exaltation, so Me is in power of Sa, so Sa wins. Frawley said:". The team whose significator is in the sign of it's exaltation will take the field believing it is a teams of gods playing mere mortals. Such an attitude makes it more likely to win."