Synastry - Friendship or Romance?

Penguinox

Hi there!

I was wondering if anyone might have some insight into what type of relationship this points to? There is a strong mutal connection between us both, an excitement to be friends. However, it is incredibly intense and I am a bit overwhemled and confused about it. I'm used to attaching strongly to those I choose to have in my life, friends or otherwise (venus in cancer), but it has been over 10 years since I've gotten attached to someone, and this is on a whole new level. I'm not new to astrology, but I know I am out of my depth when looking at the complexities here. Our 7th houses are very involved with each other. I can't tell if it is like BFF energy or romantic energy. I'm on the inside wheel. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 27

ElenaJ

Actually it looks like it could go either way.
Of course, a romantic relationship in reality is a friendship with a physical bond added, and a commitment over time.
Can you do a composite chart of the two charts to see how these energies work out when you are in the relationahip?

ElenaJ

This represents what happens between you two when you are together. In any type of context.
We see mercury/venus/sun lined up, which is nice for both romance and friends.
Moon opposes Uranus, which will make for a very bumpy relationship, on and off.
And the sun/pluto square describes power play issues.
Venus, affection and love, trines Uranus which makes for a physical attraction, but Saturn squares Venus so there is a block of expression there.
Starting to look more like a friendship.
However, in general, if you have a friendship it can always grow with time, if you have a romance and it blows cold, it will be very difficult if not impossible to return to friendship.
Think about it.