Saturn Return 7th house Capricorn, please give me insight

So I've been unemployed for 2 weeks now and still on debt. I don't know what to do and I feel blocked. I have Sun in Leo 2nd house inconjunct my natal saturn in Capricorn, Moon in Aries 10th house square my natal saturn. Virgo mercury 3rd house trine saturn. Mars in Taurus 11th house trine it. Venus in Cancer conjunct Jupiter opposite Saturn. I feel like i have no direction at this time. And feeling depressed. Please give me insight. Thank you.

[please post a chart - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my chart

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_deep.62991.34448.png
    astro_w2gw_deep.62991.34448.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 25

curiousabout77

When jupiter enters aquarius it should help your income situation when it opposes the ruler of your income which is the sun. The ruler of your 6th house of work is jupiter so the new moon later this month should lead to something.

Last edited:
Thanks for being helpful. I'm curious about "lead to something" thing because of the pandemic at this time. And I'm not really healthy because I've got anemia caused of menomethrorrhagia for last 2 months.

When jupiter enters aquarius it should help your income situation when it opposes the ruler of your income which is the sun. The ruler of your 6th house of work is jupiter so the new moon later this month should lead to something.

curiousabout77

The house includes your health and lifestyle and day to day activities like work so it is hard to be specific but just keep your eyes open to what is developing in your life and go from there.

Well thank you @curiousabout77 for the fast reply. I was working as a sales, but my mom doesn't really like my job because it gives me anxiety. I'm thinking about any creative works for the future maybe that's it.

The house includes your health and lifestyle and day to day activities like work so it is hard to be specific but just keep your eyes open to what is developing in your life and go from there.

I forgot to ask what 7th house Saturn return will impact me. I read its about relationship and partnership also dealing with legal matters when saturn return happened on 7th house. I'm just curious anyone could help?