She only became a legend after death - a montage.

There once was an astrology forum
Where the people sought knowledge
And believed in decorum

The astrologers differed from the boring to the bizarre,
But with the common pursuit of studying the star,

as an Aries myself I said a few things that were cheeky
But I was soon put in my place when one of the moderators got freaky

To this day the forum is still going strong,
A few firey remarks didn't bring it down for long,

A few bruises and scratches existed amongst the play
But the moderators were always on hand to save the day
That's just the astrology weekly way!

Come one come all to this dancing ball
Where the dregs dance and the happy fall
All they rejoice; rejected by society
Invite the misfits, with all its variety

Find no warm embrace in the land of the lost
On your knees at night your tears turn to frost
So drown your sorrows with liquor and laughter
Let Lilith be your lover, then seduce her daughter

Morning comes; you don't know where you came from
Remember that's the price for wanting your freedom
So wave from the side, looking outside in -
Invite only; to those who sin.

As flower's bloom, then so turns winter,
What once was love, becomes a splinter,
Flower's die, is life's conclusion -
Love's answer, is life's delusion.

My mind lives within a time,
Of day's passed and gone,
The present disappoints;
The future takes too long.

The world with you was white
And now it's dressed in black,
But it can be whatever I want,
As long as I look back.

Regna terrae, cantata Deo, psallite Cernunnos, Regna terrae, cantata Dea psallite Aradia. caeli Deus, Deus terrae, Humiliter majestati gloriae tuae supplicamus Ut ab omni infernalium spirituum potestate, Laqueo, and deceptione nequitia, Omnis fallaciae, libera nos, dominates. Exorcizamus you omnis immundus spiritus Omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio, Infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, Omnis and congregatio secta diabolica. Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, dominates, Ut coven tuam secura tibi libertate servire facias, Te rogamus, audi nos! Ut inimicos sanctae circulae humiliare digneris, Te rogamus, audi nos! Terribilis Deus Sanctuario suo, Cernunnos ipse truderit virtutem plebi Suae, Aradia ipse fortitudinem plebi Suae. Benedictus Deus, Gloria Patri, Benedictus Dea, Matri gloria!

david starling

Regna terrae, cantata Deo, psallite Cernunnos, Regna terrae, cantata Dea psallite Aradia. caeli Deus, Deus terrae, Humiliter majestati gloriae tuae supplicamus Ut ab omni infernalium spirituum potestate, Laqueo, and deceptione nequitia, Omnis fallaciae, libera nos, dominates. Exorcizamus you omnis immundus spiritus Omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio, Infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, Omnis and congregatio secta diabolica. Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, dominates, Ut coven tuam secura tibi libertate servire facias, Te rogamus, audi nos! Ut inimicos sanctae circulae humiliare digneris, Te rogamus, audi nos! Terribilis Deus Sanctuario suo, Cernunnos ipse truderit virtutem plebi Suae, Aradia ipse fortitudinem plebi Suae. Benedictus Deus, Gloria Patri, Benedictus Dea, Matri gloria!

A prayer! How many languages do you know? :unsure:

A prayer! How many languages do you know? :unsure:

I had an amazing English teacher at school who taught us the importance of knowing Latin, as well as the interest coming from my Dad.

I wanted to log this prayer somewhere, so thought I would post it in my proverbial play-pen.

Looking up people who are known to have been possessed and looking at their charts. Funnily enough, all the outer planets are considered to be able to bring utter turmoil, Urania being mentioned, of course! Lol

*ps: the morbid title was only when I thought I was getting banned, incase it lends itself to other connotations.

Last edited: