I don't want to stop having sexual relations with this guy?

ChildOfVenus

I don't know why I'm going through this it's so bad. I mean sometimes I can just be sitting and I start thinking about him. I wonder if it's the Venus/Pluto opposition in our synastry.

woohoo its raining miserable here in scotland, bu the xmas lights are extra cosy. me and my friend are tipsy on vodka and there is cake to be had. have a gd en folks. :kissing::love::kissing:

Bunraku

woohoo its raining miserable here in scotland, bu the xmas lights are extra cosy. me and my friend are tipsy on vodka and there is cake to be had. have a gd en folks. :kissing::love::kissing:

4BFmb.jpg

david starling

Definition of "sexual relations": Any erotically-charged contact, including physical, visual, and aural, intended to result in an orgasm for one or more of the participants during the time the contact occurs.

Blaze

Account Closed
Re: I don't want to stop having sexual relations with my hand?

Title change. Womenz of the forum, help me plz.

You harass members on here and the only way to get you to stop is to report you. If you keep inboxing me I will report you for harassment.

omg stop saying i keep inboxing you lol its annoyingly untrue...

now that things are over with this guy, why dont you let me take you out on a date? ive just grown in love with your emotional maturity and general niceness...