Coffee

Blaze

Account Closed
How do you like your coffee?

img-thing

I take mine black without any sugar, milk or creamer. Just a tiny piece of dark chocolate stirred into it for some added flavor and health benefits.

craft94

Black, no sugar, no flavoring. And iced coffee is ridiculous to me.

Dark chocolate, that's interesting. I don't drink it in my coffee but sometimes I'll eat it when I drink my coffee. I love dark chocolate.

Phoenix Venus

Medium / dark roast (columbian prefferably) with just creamer.

Oh, and once or twice with a bug in my mug. Fruit fly if possible though i'd make due with an ant. Cant go wrong with a lil protein boost. :smile:

Bina

No, I don't actually, I like it with milk and a little sugar (organic, unrefined)...:bandit:

Attachments

• i-like-my-coffee-black-like-my-soul-mugs.jpg
    i-like-my-coffee-black-like-my-soul-mugs.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 16
i dont like the taste of it, but i do love the smell of it, its so cosy and inviting. its a great tip to have freshly roasted coffee beans wafting from your kitchen when youre trying to sell your home...

im a tea drinker. i love a good builders tea...'two n a coo,' means two sugars and milk hehe

assam tea is amazing too. and chai latte...

and its class you put a bit of chocolate in your black coffee...gona need to try it with somebody over xmas.

Blaze

Account Closed
Good posts folks.

@PV: Ants have more protein than roaches? When I was in the slums of New York, a roach would sometimes fall into my coffee an I'd drink it. My muscles got very strong after that.

And the last sip of chocolate coffee is like the climax during sex. Wonderful.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
I usually just make my own coffee. It's cheaper that way.

Me too. If I ever buy coffee outside it's usually from a deli where a large costs like 2 bucks or less. Starbucks and their 7 dollar medium with three sugars is too expensive for me. The friendly lady behind the counter tried telling me "You really pay that much for the holiday cup!" as though that would make some black water worth it.

coffee_o_1008797.jpg