*warning: not for sensitive people* do not read on. Will I die of cancer?

*please do not read on if you are or are likely to be in anyway effected by issues surrounding death and dying, particularly cancer*

Will I die of cancer? I ask because breast cancer is hereditary and that is how my mum died.

I don't mind talking about death, I know some people don't like it, or would rather not deal with it. The only thing that bothers me about death, is that it will be the one thing I will not be able to reflect upon afterwards. Oh I do love a good reflection! Introspection. Rationalisation. Reflection.

tikana

hun

I am going to ask someone on another board which house rules a gene.. my feeling it is 8th house. Logic dictates 10th though

basically we are looking for if you carry the gene that is passed through your mother.

Chart says no.. moon/sun opposition and venus is rejected by the sun .. so i think you might be in a clear

T

Last edited:
hun

I am going to ask someone on another board which house rules a gene.. my feeling it is 8th house. Logic dictates 10th though

basically we are looking for if you carry the gene that is passed through your mother.

Chart says no.. moon/sun opposition and venus is rejected by the sun .. so i think you might be in a clear

T

Thanks Tikana.

I had a feeling it would be no when I saw the moon was exalted. And I was just thinking, that it would actually probably have been a better answer if it had been a yes. Reason because it's just more expected and known, and I also have an age range of say 40-50 that I can expect to live to.

THAT means, knowing all my Aries, it'll probably be some big scary accident. Which could happen at ANY time *_*

The plot thickens...

umm dunno look in CA ... shall i live long questiosn

Shall I live long!! That's a great question. Except how long is long? What about, will I live past *a certain age*
But, I also wanna know, will I have children and get married. Is that more important then knowing ones death? Nah. I want an age-range. Because then I know if I can do all the taboo and rebellious stuff I wanna do,rather than planning long-term and being 'sensible.' But more importantly, I will be able to reflect upon my own death and therefore, I will have theoretically beaten death. I wanna know, will I die young? That has the same implication as will I live long though.

X

Last edited:

rafaella

*please do not read on if you are or are likely to be in anyway effected by issues surrounding death and dying, particularly cancer*

Will I die of cancer? I ask because breast cancer is hereditary and that is how my mum died.

I don't mind talking about death, I know some people don't like it, or would rather not deal with it. The only thing that bothers me about death, is that it will be the one thing I will not be able to reflect upon afterwards. Oh I do love a good reflection! Introspection. Rationalisation. Reflection.

I'm sorry for your loss. I will need more info to figure this out. Did your mum die about 2 years ago?

I'm sorry for your loss. I will need more info to figure this out. Did your mum die about 2 years ago?

Thank you. You don't ever stop grieving but it was many years ago now, I was 11 so that would have been 1998. My Gran died two years ago and since then I've had run-after-run of bad luck, although I'm getting better now and feeling more myself, it must have been some intense Saturn return.

Bunraku

I checked “Will I live long” questions and....

Good news.
I took the Moon as the significator, and holds special significance if a woman is asking the question. The Moon above the horizon, and in this case it is very dignified, she will live longer than avg. :cool: Fixed ASC also a good omen.

Relevant sigs are Sun, Moon, and Asc.

Enjoy your life! :happy:

Last edited:
I checked “Will I live long” questions and....

Good news.
I took the Moon as the significator, and holds special significance if a woman is asking the question. The Moon above the horizon, and in this case it is very dignified, she will live longer than avg. :cool: Fixed ASC also a good omen.

Relevant sigs are Sun, Moon, and Asc.

Enjoy your life! :happy:

Oh right, yeah. I understand what Tikana was meaning now. I thought she meant about good q's phrases.

That's good then. My Gran lived til she was 84, no plaguing health issues.

tikana

Oh right, yeah. I understand what Tikana was meaning now. I thought she meant about good q's phrases.

That's good then. My Gran lived til she was 84, no plaguing health issues.

grin .. in CA there is a breakdown on those types of questions.. sorry i wasnt clear

Grin:devil:

sabumnim

Banned
Hello Bluebell87:

I am a modern horary astrologer, so i have tools that the medievals do not use, such as the trans saturnian planets, the 150 degree aspect and so on.

Sorry to upset your applecart, but we cannot predict death in a horary chart, as "death solves everything and answers everything."

However, your question is a bit of trap door, or exception, in that, you didn't ask 'if you would die," but would you die of cancer ?

In any event, the stars are saying "no."

In cases of terminal cancer where I have drawn charts for, (including my own Aunt) cancer, the disease, is always ruled by the Moon, as are hereditary diseases.

But, nowhere in these posts does it say you actually have cancer, true ?

However, some astrologers say that Pluto rules hereditary diseases, and that there is some relationship between Pluto and Cancer, the disease, as well, since Pluto rules the body's DNA, as well as genetics, in general.

So, we know the following: Sun ruler of the ascendant, (ruler you and your physical body), Capricorn rules your 6th house of health and the 8th house rules your demise).

But as already discussed, we cannot predict your death.

Saturn, the ruler of your 6th house of health, makes two helpful, life preserving aspects to both Jupiter and Uranus, so that, plus Moon in Taurus (exalted) trine Pluto makes me think that you will likely not die of cancer, but something else unrelated to Cancer.

Meanwhile, the Moon's immediate inconjunction to Jupiter in Libra indicates something "excessive" or "exaggerated," as in, you could be making a mountain out of a mole hill ?

In any event, 28 degrees on the 6th house means the question is already solved or too late to be answered !

good luck to you!

Sabumnim

Last edited:
Hi Sabumnim, thank you for your reply :)

But, nowhere in these posts does it say you actually have cancer, true ?

True. I should have made that clear in my first post, I don't have cancer. Maybe that's where the 'mountain out of a molehill' aspect is coming from, as I don't have a life-threatening illness.

However, some astrologers say that Pluto rules hereditary diseases, and that there is some relationship between Pluto and Cancer, the disease, as well, since Pluto rules the body's DNA, as well as genetics, in general.

It's interesting you mentioned Pluto relating to cancer as my named asteroid is square Pluto and Sedna. That made me think perhaps I was genetically destined to get cancer. But the horary is saying otherwise.

Saturn, the ruler of your 6th house of health, makes two helpful, life preserving aspects to both Jupiter and Uranus, so that, plus Moon in Taurus (exalted) trine Pluto makes me think that you will likely not die of cancer, but something else unrelated to Cancer.

The Jupiter life-preserving aspects are good, that's got to be be 'lucky' and suggest old age :D

In any event, 28 degrees on the 6th house means the question is already solved or too late to be answered

This is intriguing. Already solved could mean I would had to have been born with the genetics but I wasn't so it's ok, or too late to be answered...the motions of fate have already begun...

Last edited: