Your "relationship planet" and your love style

wan

Hello. When I said "relationship planet", I meant that one specific planet in your chart that you have found to be very dominant in your intimate relationships. Could be your Sun, Moon, mars, or maybe even the outer planets. the important thing is that you have observed that it plays a very central role in your relationships. I would like to know what this planet is and how it has manifested for you. Also I would like to know what central themes all your relationships tend to have.

For me, the most important planet in my personal relationships is my Moon (cliche, I know) in Scorpio . The second most important is my Mars (in Gemini). I really like permanence in my intimate relationships, I am allergic to change. I do not adapt well at all. If I have been talking to someone over a long period of time, I become incredibly attached, and it's very difficult for me to let go. Very fixed, very Scorpio-like. And as far as my mars, I like airy, funny, playful, fun-loving, talkative, mischievous guys. So when you combine these two forces, you get some sort of very strange alchemy. Basically I like mutability in a guy, but in a very fixed fashion. Talk about a contradiction, right?

Anyway just want to hear how your planet/s play out.

comdoc

For me it's Leo Mars rising (in mutual reception with Aries Sun). I'm warm-hearted, passionate, hot, willing to intimately relate, enthusiastic, demonstrative, physically affectionate, bold, heart-centered.

Powerful well-aspected Gemini Venus in 10th House. Romantic expressive mind, open to intimacy, youthful appearance and reputation, tolerant open-minded eternal student, comfortable with two lovers, attracted to younger romantic partners.

CapAquaPis

I have 3 planets in my Virgo 3rd, would it be Saturn since I'm an Aquarius sun and moon, but my Cancer ascendant is ruled by the moon? Saturn conjunct Mars and Jupiter, does it indicate I want a partner who is sexually open and well established, as well a Saturnian level of intelligence and maturity to go in a successful relationship? I currently have an older GF who's a Scorpio sun square Aquarius moon and ascendant.

anila31

This is a very interesting question.
I have made some observations:

I have noticed that I am attraced to people who have Venus/Mars around 20 degrees of aries. Their planet completes a grand trine with my chiron (22 leo) and North Node (21 sagittarius).
So for me it is actually this pattern which has a very strong pull. I don't think otehr apsects to my Chiron and North Node would have the same effect.

Generally my north node is very important to me, I feel strongly that I need to let go of old ways. In order to achieve that I need to overcome some painful lessons from chiron in my childhood (it's in 4th house) and transform the pain into somehting useful. I think someone who completes the grand trine pushes my growth, even though in two cases that was really painful but it triggered growth.

Is there anyone else who has had this experience with patterns in synastry?

Last edited:

west

For me, the most important planet in my personal relationships is my Moon (cliche, I know) in Scorpio . The second most important is my Mars (in Gemini). I really like permanence in my intimate relationships, I am allergic to change. I do not adapt well at all. If I have been talking to someone over a long period of time, I become incredibly attached, and it's very difficult for me to let go. Very fixed, very Scorpio-like. And as far as my mars, I like airy, funny, playful, fun-loving, talkative, mischievous guys. So when you combine these two forces, you get some sort of very strange alchemy. Basically I like mutability in a guy, but in a very fixed fashion. Talk about a contradiction, right?

This is so interesting because I feel the same way, but my Moon is in Gem and my Mars is in Taurus. I have Scorpio on the IC, along with Vertex and Psyche. My progressed moon is in Scorpio as well. I find myself instantly attuned to others who project either Gemini or Scorpio energies, whether it's platonic or romantic. Although, I do have to admit that Scorpio energy is both exciting and terrifying to me at the same time. With Taurus on the other end of the Tau-Sco axis, Scorpio energy feels both very familiar but also very elusive, like shadows just a step beyond where my light is able to reach.

Even though I'm a woman, I don't relate to my Cancerian Venus at all, other than wanting a nice home. But that might also be because it's on the cusp of my 12th-H.

The man I'm currently crushing on has a Scorpio moon (conjunct Pluto), Gem mars and what you described as your love style also fits his pretty well. It's very contradictory and if not handled maturely, can become highly erratic and frustrating, both for the person themselves and for their partners.