Will I ever marry? 7th lord is Mars in Scorpio/2nd house

HeartTree

Im so sorry for you. You have been waiting so long. I hope people would update as you have done, so we would know better if these predictions are correct.

rafaella

Have you posted a horary chart on this? If you have not, perhaps you should then I will be able to interpret it for you. I am no good with Vedic charts at the moment.

To post a horary chart, go to horary board. But you need to make sure you have a clear question in your mind when you ask and that you truly want to ask.

HeyPlayGirl

Have you posted a horary chart on this? If you have not, perhaps you should then I will be able to interpret it for you. I am no good with Vedic charts at the moment.

To post a horary chart, go to horary board. But you need to make sure you have a clear question in your mind when you ask and that you truly want to ask.

Thank you :)

HeyPlayGirl

I wont predict about marriage but that 'one ounce' of change will come between march-april 2021 (not necessarily positive, but something noticeable will happen)
Something huge happened. I can’t believe you predicted it. It was totally unexpected.
It involves my child that’s all I’ll say.
This prediction was very impressive.