Venus/mars in synastry, two people resemble each other

Kikaki

Have you noticed that often two people who has mars conjunct venus in synastry resemble each other? I mean that their facial dimensions/proportions are almost the same. For example their distance between eyes are same and their face shape is similar. If you put pictures of two people who has mars conjunct venus in synastry side by side you can notice their faces match with each other. Often they look like siblings or marriage couple. It has more to do with facial features, not so much with hair color, hair color can be totally different.

I have several times noticed two people who look like each other and then looked at their synastry and found venus/mars contact. I can often guess right when speculate if two persons have venus mars contact or not. If you put pictures of two persons who have no venus/mars contact next to each other you can often see that other has short square face with small eyes and another one has more round and long face with bigger eyes and their faces doesn’t look good together. I have venus conjunct mars, venus square mars, venus parallel mars double whammy in synastry with one guy and he looks like my brother.