Sun, Venus and Mercury in 7th house

Bluemarine7

What does it mean to have Venus (in pisces 0°37'), Sun (pisces 9°06') and Mercury (aquarius 29°08') conjunction in 7th house in regards to relationships and marriage?

My rising is in leo, moon in scorpio, and I have pluto in scorpio (in 4th house) and saturn in aries (8th house)

https://imgur.com/a/UQ8JD9v

All interpretations are welcome... Thank you in advance

Last edited:

ToltecLearn

What does it mean to have Venus (in pisces 0°37'), Sun (pisces 9°06') and Mercury (aquarius 29°08') conjunction in 7th house in regards to relationships and marriage?

My rising is in leo, moon in scorpio, and I have pluto in scorpio (in 4th house) and saturn in aries (8th house)

https://imgur.com/a/UQ8JD9v

All interpretations are welcome... Thank you in advance
I was born on 27th Feb 1997, at 4:40 PM, Zagreb, Croatia.

I see astrology as a way to know your own psychology, so it is a self interpretation, the it comes the cultural stuff and socioeconomical stuff etc, etc,

so its really complex just by the chart to see if someones life is difficult,

i mean you do have pluto in 4th soo thats already a family situation on itself...

Leo asc i think is a great placement really fun placement and you probably make friends and always come as a strong person

you have a 7th house stellium you might put a lot of energy into relationships and partnerships,

having it in venus in pisces 7th makes you really deep and you are probably an empath you feel peoples energy a lot, pisces in venus is exalted, so you probably are a humanitarian, also sun in pisces makes this more probable

jup in aquarious might make you a really good friend and networker

saturn 8th you might take seriously debt

you have a moon square uranus almost exact in 3th and 6th house so your comunication might be reaally strong in you, you might have dexterity and mental habilities, you might speak in a sparky way you might have sparky sense of humor, its almost a certain that you are a fun person maybe dark humor, might be too much for some

sun trine moon help you align you self image with your emotions, and both are in water so you have a strong emotional presence

you do have quite a bit of squares and oppositions but also you do have a lot of trines and sextiles soo it can be balanced

i also have venus in pisces i think is a great one for spiritual connection
also have leo asc is very useful this one to get to meet people and give good impression

i mean thats just off the top of my head in 5 min so theres lots to know about your chart,

im just practicing this chart reading stuff its a hobby,

Last edited:

Bluemarine7

I see astrology as a way to know your own psychology, so it is a self interpretation, the it comes the cultural stuff and socioeconomical stuff etc, etc,

so its really complex just by the chart to see if someones life is difficult,

i mean you do have pluto in 4th soo thats already a family situation on itself...

Leo asc i think is a great placement really fun placement and you probably make friends and always come as a strong person

you have a 7th house stellium you might put a lot of energy into relationships and partnerships,

having it in venus in pisces 7th makes you really deep and you are probably an empath you feel peoples energy a lot, pisces in venus is exalted, so you probably are a humanitarian, also sun in pisces makes this more probable

jup in aquarious might make you a really good friend and networker

saturn 8th you might take seriously debt

you have a moon square uranus almost exact in 3th and 6th house so your comunication might be reaally strong in you, you might have dexterity and mental habilities, you might speak in a sparky way you might have sparky sense of humor, its almost a certain that you are a fun person maybe dark humor, might be too much for some

sun trine moon help you align you self image with your emotions, and both are in water so you have a strong emotional presence

you do have quite a bit of squares and oppositions but also you do have a lot of trines and sextiles soo it can be balanced

i also have venus in pisces i think is a great one for spiritual connection
also have leo asc is very useful this one to get to meet people and give good impression

i mean thats just off the top of my head in 5 min so theres lots to know about your chart,

im just practicing this chart reading stuff its a hobby,

Thank you!

I'm still a layman in terms of astrology and I was researching on my own prior to asking here, but found contradicting statements on various websites (for example, “venus in 7th house is ‘good’ for marriage”, but “mercury indicates divorce, expecially if pluto is in 4th house” etc.), so I got both confused and curious about putting all of the info together, but I agree it depends on the individuals life experience, surroundings and so on :)

I appreciate the time you took for answering me.