Neptune cnjct MC in Cap... and more. Support? ideas?

jgarfield

Hello folks!
I'm new here an so excited to be amid all kinds of astro folks and lovers.
I'm approaching my 29th birthday. I've been actively learning about astrology (primarily from the evolutionary perspective, but with other styles in there, to) since 2012. I'm knowledgeable, and also with plenty, plenty, plenty yet to learn and that I don't yet know.

When it comes to vocation, I feel quite a bit of mystery. I am passionate aboutmany things. This year I have barely worked on anything besides my health and internal world, and perhaps that is related to my Leo/Virgo (SN) 6th and Aquarius/Pisces(NN) 12th houses, and all the activity in Virgo and Pisces this year. I am approaching healing from a evry holistic, embracing perspective. i won't go into my whole healing process, but believe me it has been vast. Maybe it can be seen somewhat in Pluto moving through Capricorn, where much of my energy is natally? my healing has involved physical ailments, trauma healing, mental chaos/focus/discipline, doctors, healers, developing my intuition... I could go on and on. it's been afew years that this has increasingly been my focus. I can't aint the entire picture but I want to give you some sense of where I've been at.

Fortunately I hve money to live off of that has supported me during the times when i am unable to work. I inherited this money as well as some property where I live, as the only child of my father (he died in 2006). I pay the bills and am responsible for this inherited house, and it has been a process making this place a home, sometimes feeling like it is against my own desire to do so (Would I have lived in this area after college had I not inherited this place? We'll never know, but possibly not...my life may have gone very differently). Due to the physical (and emotional, etc) challenges for me in recent years, moving out is more complicated than staying and nesting with the intention to heal.

I want to "Heal" to the point I have the energy to go back out in the world. With Jupiter in Libra, I feel more need to be outwardly social outside of my somewhat small, normal, social realm. My social realm in the last year or so have basicaly included the people able and willing to support and b with me in practical ways through all the various situations I find myself in with physical illness and extreme fatigue.

As I move towards going back out in the world, I feel relatively perplexed about how I will make money and have a job that is sustainable, and healthy for my heart, mind, body, and soul.
In college, I studied Visual Arts and Anthropology primarily, with additional emphasis also on Environmental Studies and Communications.
Art, not only visual but also other varieties, is something I've enjoyed creating and partaking in during my entire life. It helped get me through high schol and won me scholarships in college. I continue to make it, fun fun, support, and exploration.
I am an increasingly embodied, spiritual, intuitive person. The most recent work I had, before I had to focus entirely on healing and resting, and Massage Therpist., Bodyworker, and Psychic Reader/coach. My massages were a types of somatic/shamanic healing. This work was intense and very interesting and meaningful, but now I can't imagine how it could be sustainable for my physical, emotional, mental, etc health.
It's hard to imagine what could be sustainable, as I feel to be such a highly sensitive and heartfelt person. I love people, as you might guess from my chart - diversity and in an altruistic way. I also am extremely psychically sensitive. I've worked through many blocks on this, healing some trauma issues and false beliefs, though I think i may always prefer to have plenty of space to myself in solitude....

my idea for now is to scan many of my 2-d art orks and sell them through an online store that prints high quality versions of my scanned images, and may even frame them, then ship them to customers. All I really hve to have is the image, and probably, the marketing.

Marketing, aside from genuine word of mouth authentic referrals, pretty much makes little sense to me. Maybe I'll hire someone to do that for me.

Yet, as you can see on my chart, I also have a need for feeling more involved in exploring in the outside world, including with people and cultures and in a healing way beyond just myself.

I take this whole thing step by step... I'm not concerned that I'm not there yet and I can accept that. But when the time comes, what vocation is wisest for me? It seems so mysterious. My heavily Capricorn and Saturn nature desires so deeply to be working hard and of service to more beyond myself - both people and Spirit - and my Mars/Aries energy is continually learning proper warriorship and patience.

What are your insights on vocation when you read my words and see my chart? Do you have an stories or experiences that might relate to this and add some laughter, wisdom, expanded perception?

Thanks and have a great evening.

Attachments

• natalchart.jpg
    natalchart.jpg
    1,017.3 KB · Views: 20