Why was he so cold?

Danae

Hi everybody!

I've just met very shortly, by accident, after few weeks in which we didn't met, the man I am interested in and I felt he was quite distant and cold toward me. I wonder why was that, or I just felt wrong about his attitude? Aldo if I go more deep, my question is more complex like is he upset, or fed up with me, or don't have any feelings for me, and so on, but the main question is: Why was so cold to me, is any reason to be worried?

The question came up after few minutes when we met...here is the chart of my question

I am represented by Venus. And Venus receive Moon under rulership in cancer. What that can be? Like I am worried for nothing, or my feelings are right and I need to be worried?
For him ... I am facing again the same problem, I don't know which house to chose for him.

Initially I took the 7th, but in this case he would be Mars. But funny is both of us receive other one in fall:
me, Venus in cancer, receive Mars him in fall
and him, Mars in virgo, receive me Venus in fall!

Which would mean none of us is interested in eachother. As long I don't know his true feelings for me can be right for his case, but for me I know for sure is not true at all!!! So because I still have a husband from which I try very hard to separate and finally after long time of decision I put the paper in the court, so I took a big and concret step forward. I wonder if this case is more representative for my husband and I shoud consider the 5th house for him, (even we are not phisically involved yet) which will make him represented by Uranus and Saturn. If is so,Venus will apply to Uranus by trine in about less than 6 degrees. He in pisces receives very nicely Venus but i think I am the one more attracted to him ...

Next aspects of the Moon in Leo are: Moon oppose Neptune and after that Moon trine Pluto and if we consider aspect with PF then the last aspect Moon will sextile PF in first house. Maybe the Moon opposing Neptune can give me an error about how I perceived his reaction toward me?

Is interesting the fact that this triangle on water signs is touching some personal planet of both of us in less than one degree: like Venus is on his natal Venus, Jupiter is on my natal Mars and Uranus is opposing my natal Venus. Also The Moon is conjunct his natal Moon! and if I look to Saturn who is his second ruler, is also in few degrees on my natal Sun! Even the ASC is on his natal Mars!

But still I can't get more insight about the reason why was he so cold. Can anyone help me with this?

Last edited:

Danae

If I consider the initial ruler for him as ruler of 7th because is the other, I should go for me Venus, him Mars and is representativ for relationship question. After I had a look in the Ptolemy's table of Essential Dignities I found out that

venus receive Mars by triplicity

and Mars receive Venus by triplicity

I don't know to interpret this, but I guess who receive some triplicity, good aspects by term or face receive the good feelings of another.
But here even both are in eachother's fall, both receive eachother by triplicity! So what to understand!?! Each of us we are in uncomfortable positions/situations but we have feelings for eachother?

Also Moon receive Venus by term. What that means?

Last edited:

Summery Joy

I have a different approach.

I won't treat him as a 7th house issue because he is not just an "other". We know what he is, someone in whom you are interested romantically. That's a 5th house issue.

You are signigfied by Venus in cancer in the radix 9th (his turned 5th). He is signified by Saturn in Leo in his turned 6th (radix 10th).

Venus has medium accidental dignity and minor essential dignity. It is anti-received by Saturn by being in its sign of fall.

Saturn has no essential dignity, but majorr essential dibility. In the radix chart, it looks like Saturn has accidental dignity by being angular, but it is actually cadent in the turned chart with major accidental debility. It also happens to be under the Sun's beams. Saturn is reeceived by Venus by term. Satun also ruled his turned 12h house.

The Moon, the ruler of his turned 6th house has just separated from Saturn.

Here's what it looks like. His significator's essential detriment and anti-reception of your significator shows that things between you two don't look that promising and he feels that you are better suited as friends (his first house cusp in Aquarius). But that's not why he was cold. The chart shows that, when you met him, he had a 6th house issue on his mind (turned 6th ruler separates from saturn, saturn in detriment in turned 6th). So, while it looked like he was choosing to be cold, he was actually under stress. And probably didn't wanna deal with any questions that he thought you might ask (regarding when you next see him or about why he hadn't been calling, etc).

His turned 7th house ruler (Sun) is trying to catch up with his significator. Does he have an ex lover or partner who are still intersted in him?

The chart shows that you like him, but you are not exactly crazy about him. Venus only receives Saturn by term. And this is why you have nothing to worry about. It' not going to break you if things don't work out with him.

Danae

Thanks Sorehearted !

It makes sense what you wrote ... especially about this:

...he was actually under stress. And probably didn't wanna deal with any questions that he thought you might ask

must be that! It is an ex-wife ... who knows maybe an ex girlfriend, don't know that ... But I am very interested in him , maybe not exactly crazy about him, only in this moment I am a bit more detached.

will read few more times to understand better the astrological explanation you give.Thanks again!