Where is my knife?

Senecar

hi

My folding knife for general utility work has been disappeared. I thought I put it in the draw in the bedroom. But it is not there anymore, Maybe I am mistaken, I might have put it in somewhere else. Or maybe it was thrown out with other things?

I cannot be sure. I have been searching various rooms and draws and even in the tool boxes in the garden shed, so far no joy finding it.

I did a chart. Any ideas, where it might be? Or thrown away in the bin? What is the chart saying about it?

31230248818_1c19fd4fd1_c.jpg

fensi88

With ruler/Sun in Libra look for knife in a bedroom, music room, studio, dressing room, upper level room, cabinets, dressing table, wardrobe, luxurious furniture (especially cushioned), top drawers of a chest, top piece of furniture, room where you may find objects of fine art, linen closet, on a shelf, among your partner’s belongings, under a bed, or with hobby supplies or in an attic, guest room.
Ruler/POF in 4 house means to look at home, in the kitchen, pantry or basement. In a safe, secure place. Any place where food is stored. Father's room. Informal room.

Direction: North
Near colour: gold, yellow, orange, red, purple

Senecar

Thank you for your reading, fensi.

I looked in those places, but still no joy.

What does Moon in 12th house Cancer signify in the chart?

fensi88

In this type of question more important are where are ruler of the 2nd house and POF. Then we look if Moon has aspect with them and that are sure signs it will be found.
I have one question: Did you POF calcilated with Day formula? If it is not or you donot know please posat data for chart and I will cast it with Day formula for POF. Then I will give you new sugestions where to look of knife.

Senecar

Sorry, I can't remember what was with POF when the chart was made.
I don't have the chart info either, because I edited like above, but over written on the original.

Should we recast another chart for this question?

fensi88

No. The best time to ask a question is when you are most worried about it and strongly wish to know the answer and that was when you post the chart and question.

Chrysalis

You/sun in your 3rd house (drawer/desk/where letters and books are kept/in the study/office) and have recently left mars the natural ruler of knives. Mars is in the 7th house, bedroom/living room, or some room that's used often.

Both planets are in Air signs, so somewhere upstairs, or the highest drawer/shelf.

Id check back through your drawers.

Senecar

Still no joy with finding the lost knife.

Gone through all the draws on upstairs, but cannot see it.
Thinking of going through all the draws in the kitchen.

Did a few Tarot readings about it as well, and it keeps coming with Magician and 3 of Pentacles. Any associations with the chart for some indication?

Chrysalis

Still no joy with finding the lost knife.

Gone through all the draws on upstairs, but cannot see it.
Thinking of going through all the draws in the kitchen.

Did a few Tarot readings about it as well, and it keeps coming with Magician and 3 of Pentacles. Any associations with the chart for some indication?

Magician is mercury, which is once again 3rd house related. 3 pents is mars in capricorn, mars would be the knife and capricorn could be somewhere dark/cold/low area....could even be in a drawer/box where tools/knives are kept, with capricorn im thinking like an old steel kind of box.

Senecar

Magician is mercury, which is once again 3rd house related. 3 pents is mars in capricorn, mars would be the knife and capricorn could be somewhere dark/cold/low area....could even be in a drawer/box where tools/knives are kept, with capricorn im thinking like an old steel kind of box.

Dark, cold and low area? Garden shed? Or kitchen (ground floor)?

Chrysalis

Dark, cold and low area? Garden shed? Or kitchen (ground floor)?

Idk these are just suggestions I'm throwing out to you. You'll just have to look and see.

I did a chart once for a present I'd hid and forgotten where I'd hid it. My location was related also to saturn...turned out to be in a black cast iron tagine. Cold/heavy/dark...