Mars Retrograde transit

lilithontop

If a person is otherwise assertive and confident, would Mars Rx make them more timid and less confident? Natal moon is in Aries.

Thank you for any insight. :)

Lin

Re: Mars Retrograde

This question is too general. ARe other planets retrograding in this scenario? Is Mars making major aspects at the time? More info.

Mars retrograde is like a train suddenly slowing down and then traveling backward for a while until it then begin to move on. Very frustrating if it is otherwise active and things are progressing in that area. And if other planets are Rx the same time well, they have to be taken into consideration also.

If this is you and you want some specific info, post the chart with the transits.
LIN

lilithontop

Hi Lin,

What website do you recommend to use to calculate both my natal chart and my transits to post it here?

Thank you :)

Lin

Astro.com
And if you look at the welcome board here it explains how to post the chart here.

And of course Astro.com also has a forum and its super easy to post on their forum as you don't have to change websites.
It's all free and you get lots of options about your chart (transits, solar returns, etc.)
LIN

lilithontop

This question is too general. ARe other planets retrograding in this scenario? Is Mars making major aspects at the time? More info.

Mars retrograde is like a train suddenly slowing down and then traveling backward for a while until it then begin to move on. Very frustrating if it is otherwise active and things are progressing in that area. And if other planets are Rx the same time well, they have to be taken into consideration also.

If this is you and you want some specific info, post the chart with the transits.
LIN

Oh and also Lin (or anyone), I can't seem to find any calculation websites where they include asteroid aspects in synastry charts. Is there a site you know of?:annoyed:

Lin

No, you wouldn't because there are thousands of asteroids and even tho astro.com can find the asteroid you are interested in (if you put in the # of the asteroid or body) there won't be aspect data because asteroids have yet to be researched long enough for anyone to delineate them. If we don't know what they "mean" - if anything, then there's no use aspecting them.

But of course you can aspect any particular one yourself by counting the degrees between the asteroid placement and the planet you are interested in. But....frankly, I don't think it will do you much good as MOST of the delineation data on these space rocks is speculative.
LIN