Helped birth kittens - Recorded Birth Times - Their charts are so accurate =)

Raindrops

Well, almost two weeks ago, I took in a pregnant shelter cat and helped her deliver her kittens. I've played 'second mother' to them 12 hours a day for the last 2 weeks. Of course, the moment each kitten was born, I instinctively wrote down the exact time of birth for each.

I've never done 'animal astrology' but it is definitely working.

There were 8 kittens born over a period of 4 hours.

Things I have noticed:
  • The mom was grey, 7 kittens were grey, except for one gold male (he looks like the sun). He had jupiter on his MC by 6 degrees. Taurus ASC trining Jup by 1 degree. Would Taurus (ruled by Venus) lighten the coloring?
  • The entire litter has caught Rhino (a severe cat flu) and its been touch and go for two weeks now (we lost 2 of them :(). They all have moon conjunct saturn in Virgo by 3 degrees).
  • From birth, I have bonded with one in particular. He liked me, and I liked him. Before he could open his eyes, he was the only one which would happily let me hold him. Now that his eyes have opened (he cant really walk yet), he spots me from 6 feet away and wails until I pick him up. He also thinks he can nurse me - instead of Momma cat :p. I looked at his chart and his ASC is conjunct my own by 1 degree. My moon is conjunct his Nadir & Venus by 2 degrees.
  • My Venus is conjunct their Moon/Saturn Conjunction(poor health?). I've nursed them all night when they were the sickest and made trips to the emergency vet clinics at 3AM ($$$).
This is my first time doing Animal Astrology and it works just as much as human astrology :).

Last edited by a moderator:

Matthew The Astrologer

Absolutely true. I used to be on a TV show here called "The Pet Guys." If you ever need proof that astrology works, don't ask someone about their birth chart... ask about their dog's chart instead.

Of course, people's dogs rarely lie about their experiences and motivations, so maybe that's it. :)

Lissa

Raindrops,

What you tell us is absolutely fascinating.I wonder if the two poor little ones who died had something about their charts that jumped out?Since baby animals usually come out in numbers,being all born with few minutes difference,I think their charts should work like that of twins:some express certain aspects of their charts,the others will express the rest of the chart.Maybe when adopted and separated from their little brothers,they will start playing out the whole chart?:confused:

I was wondering maybe you could post the charts of the two little ones who died.Did you notice anything about their chart that stood up?