Will we move after my birthday?

Teddie

Hi! This is my very first post on this website though I have lurked for some time.

Anyway, I was wondering if my sister (older) and I would be moving sometime after my birthday. My birthday is March 10. I was thinking that since horary is only valid for a couple of months this question would only be valid for maybe 3 to 6 months after my birthday.

3 months after my birthday is June 10, 2018, and 6 months after my birthday is September 10, 2018.

The chart below is the question. I tried to interpret myself, but I am not sure if I am correct. I really struggle with knowing if the moon is void of course or not.

My ruler:
Libra on the ascendant. Venus would be my ruler. Moon would be my secondary ascendant.
My sister would be the 3rd house or Sagittarius. Her ruler would be Jupiter.

Moving involves the 4th and 7th houses.
The 4th house is Capricorn. It is ruled by Saturn.
The 7th house is Aries. It is ruled by Mars.

Saturn is in the 3rd house or my sister's house.
Mar is in the 1st house or my house.
My Sister/Jupiter is also in the 1st house.

My Sister:
  • Is Jupiter
  • In Scorpio
  • In 1st house
    • Scorpio rules Mars
    • Mars is ruler of 7th
  • Jupiter rules 3rd house which has 4th house ruler inside
  • Jupiter makes no aspects to Moon or Venus
Is my sister not moving with me? Will she move to another place? Will I need to cast another chart to understand that better?

Teddie(Me):
  • Is Venus and Moon
  • In Aries and Scorpio
  • Moon trines Saturn
  • Moon resides in 7th house
  • 7th house ruler resides in the 1st house

Moving:
  • 4th house in Capricorn
  • 7th house in Aries
  • Saturn sextile Mars
  • Mars opp Moon
  • Saturn conj. Mercury
  • Mars sextile Mercury

I really want to say this would be yes, but I am biased. Thank you very much in advance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_moving_after_bday.3748.6264.jpg
    astro_2gw_moving_after_bday.3748.6264.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 27

Chrysalis

You've got moon/L7 mars with reception then mars goes to you and your sister merc/saturn in your 3rd with reception, so id say yes you will.

Is you or your Sister predominantly older than the other ?

Teddie

We are moving! :D I think it was she may also seem way older because she will have more responsibility to pay/etc. We are moving because she got a job offer. Thank you again :)