The new royal baby

Ukpoohbear

HRH Prince William and Kate Middleton have had a healthy baby boy 8lb 7 with the name still to be confirmed. Birth time was given on television as precisely 11:01am. This baby will be 5th in line to the throne and is the younger brother of Charlotte and George.

George was 8lb 6, Charlotte was 8lb 3 and this one is 8lb 7.

Sun in Taurus 10th house conjunct Uranus. Moon Leo in first house conjunct north node. Venus Taurus in 11th house. All these are signs of an important role in public life and with Moon in 1st his emotions will be honest and open to the public too.

The Sun is square the Moon in 1st and I wonder if this will show a separation between mother and father or it may just mean the rules and responsibilities of his royal duties will conflict with his open and generous nature. Conjunct northnode, he will surely break with royal protocol which should win him favour. Sun conjunct Uranus shows a seperation from the Father too and the choosing of the mother instead with the strong Moon. So I wonder what this means for his parents future.

His Father Prince William has his Venus in Taurus the same as his new son. Kate Middleton is a Taurus Rising.

Last edited:

Cappy

Mars in Capricorn sextile Jupiter shows he's very likely to be successful but will need to do it his way, with lots of freedom. Also, interesting that Jupiter is in the 5th house, the 5th house rules the sun, the sun in in Taurus which rules Jupiter, so some strong connections with his farther. But yes, the moon in the first house, trine mercury shows a lovely flow of communication with his Mother. Let's jus hope they all live happily together, sorting out their differences as they go, like any family.

Abby83

Yeah, mother is prominent in his life and always with him. He will do a good job at putting himself first. Strong leadership qualities. Selfish. But north node there, so this is something he is destined to do.

He will spend a lot of time doing the things he enjoys.

His public image and reputation will be well received/respected.

Abby83

You know I had no idea she was even pregnant. It figures she is a Taurus ascendant. She so looks like one.

Cappy - as for starting your new thread - click on the section you wish to post eg: natal astrology or horary. Then click new thread.

Ukpoohbear

You know I had no idea she was even pregnant. It figures she is a Taurus ascendant. She so looks like one.

Cappy - as for starting your new thread - click on the section you wish to post eg: natal astrology or horary. Then click new thread.

Yes there has been less attention on this pregnancy with the quick engagement of Prince Henry and Megan Markle. Reporters says Kate will be glad with no longer being the centre of attention.

Taurus rising suits Kate perfectly :) she has such classic beauty and does not strut her stuff like more noisy signs. She is self confident.

She has had criticism over dressing conservatively but if she is the future Queen of England then that makes sense. When she posed for the front cover of Vogue she is the only royal member to not dress in a gown and jewels and she dressed in country brown jacket, trousers and boots. Her wedding flowers had no bloom but were local green trees. She also would be an amazing Mum so I am not surprised her son has moon in 1st.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
The Sun is square the Moon in 1st and I wonder if this will show a separation between mother and father or it may just mean the rules and responsibilities of his royal duties will conflict with his open and generous nature.

Sun/Moon aspects reflect the relationship between the parents at the time of the child's birth. It may or may not reflect what the child actually knows of the relationship between the parents, because that might change by the time the child is old enough to remember. An exact natal square between the sun and moon would indicate that the parents were not seeing eye to eye at all when the child was born. That may result in them separating, or they may work through the difference and have a smoother relationship by the time the child knows anything about it.

In this case, the square is separating. Looks like Will and Kate hit a rough patch lately, but with the square moving on, they're starting to resolve it and move into harmony. If it were an exact or applying square, it would look more like problems ongoing.

The sun/moon square could also have the meaning you suggest, of royal duties conflicting with his individual nature. Particularly with the moon in Leo--royalty--and his first house--his initial sense of self and relationship to the world. But he has sun conjunct Uranus, which tells us no f-ing way is he going to do things properly. More likely, he'll take a page from Uncle Harry's book and rebel for the sake of rebellion--and publicly, with so much at the top of the chart. Bet you anything that the family scandal in the next generation will come from this kid.

I wonder how his chart aligns with his grandmother Diana's. I see a lot here that suggests he'll live her legacy, in some sense.

Whoam1

Putting this out there

Mars in Capricorn Conj Pluto in Capricorn, that's down right skeletons in the closet burn down the house aspect.

He will play dirty, may be moody and show signs of aggression but will appear well manored and put together. Pluto is angular, normally just a social outsider (removes himself from society to avoid being labeled) who is actually rather reserved, however Mars may undo this nature. Sun Uranus is freedom loving and progressive, again it will be life by his rules. His Moon sign does show royality however is like to look at his delineations, if his Pluto/Mars is Parralel he could very well be the last monarchy of England....

Abby83

Putting this out there

Mars in Capricorn Conj Pluto in Capricorn, that's down right skeletons in the closet burn down the house aspect.

He will play dirty, may be moody and show signs of aggression but will appear well manored and put together. Pluto is angular, normally just a social outsider (removes himself from society to avoid being labeled) who is actually rather reserved, however Mars may undo this nature. Sun Uranus is freedom loving and progressive, again it will be life by his rules. His Moon sign does show royality however is like to look at his delineations, if his Pluto/Mars is Parralel he could very well be the last monarchy of England....

Could you please further explain that mars parallel Pluto statement? My son has this aspect and I've been told it makes the person explosive.

Whoam1

"Normally well-mannered, congenial, even docile behavior sits atop a stockpile of explosive force. It may be (1) suppressed, blocked personal power, (2) owned, disciplined, available personal power, or (3) pathologized, brutal, destructive power. (Health in this is reflected in how freely appropriate anger is ex-pressed.) This enormous force (especially physical force) must be expressed somehow, e.g., (1) directly, (2) attracting violence, or (3) eruptive health crises. Sexual energies explosive, or poured into driven work. Vulnerable to burnout. Sensitive to pressure or coercion; pot-stirrers, resistant to outside control, defiant of arbitrary restrictions; willing to live “outside the norm” on social patterning. In a productive, on-track life: a mark of genius and distinctive creativity, acutely alive with a quiet energy; the others are trouble, can’t seem to avoid breaking or upsetting something."

Jim E.

It is an explosive aspect, just well manored on the surface.

Ukpoohbear

Sun/Moon aspects reflect the relationship between the parents at the time of the child's birth. It may or may not reflect what the child actually knows of the relationship between the parents, because that might change by the time the child is old enough to remember. An exact natal square between the sun and moon would indicate that the parents were not seeing eye to eye at all when the child was born. That may result in them separating, or they may work through the difference and have a smoother relationship by the time the child knows anything about it.

In this case, the square is separating. Looks like Will and Kate hit a rough patch lately, but with the square moving on, they're starting to resolve it and move into harmony. If it were an exact or applying square, it would look more like problems ongoing.

The sun/moon square could also have the meaning you suggest, of royal duties conflicting with his individual nature. Particularly with the moon in Leo--royalty--and his first house--his initial sense of self and relationship to the world. But he has sun conjunct Uranus, which tells us no f-ing way is he going to do things properly. More likely, he'll take a page from Uncle Harry's book and rebel for the sake of rebellion--and publicly, with so much at the top of the chart. Bet you anything that the family scandal in the next generation will come from this kid.

I wonder how his chart aligns with his grandmother Diana's. I see a lot here that suggests he'll live her legacy, in some sense.

Thanks for clearing that up. It is amazing that a disagreement at the time of birth can cause a lack of confidence between the ego and emotions of the child until they learn to control it. That makes more sense that saying the chart will show the future. I now think that was horary reading of a chart getting mixed in with natal :lol:

The previous child made me think they would rebel too and the new generation may be the last. Diana was the spell that broke the royal family even if she died young so she would be happy. The rebellion lives on :alien:

Ukpoohbear

"Normally well-mannered, congenial, even docile behavior sits atop a stockpile of explosive force. It may be (1) suppressed, blocked personal power, (2) owned, disciplined, available personal power, or (3) pathologized, brutal, destructive power. (Health in this is reflected in how freely appropriate anger is ex-pressed.) This enormous force (especially physical force) must be expressed somehow, e.g., (1) directly, (2) attracting violence, or (3) eruptive health crises. Sexual energies explosive, or poured into driven work. Vulnerable to burnout. Sensitive to pressure or coercion; pot-stirrers, resistant to outside control, defiant of arbitrary restrictions; willing to live “outside the norm” on social patterning. In a productive, on-track life: a mark of genius and distinctive creativity, acutely alive with a quiet energy; the others are trouble, can’t seem to avoid breaking or upsetting something."

Jim E.

That is well spotted so thank you for the extra info. I will post chart of other royals and see if we can build a picture of rebellion.

lilithofeden

Putting this out there

I think it is unlikely that Louis (the name of the new royal baby) will actually make it to the throne. Once Queen Elizabeth passes away, Prince Charles will be next in line to the British throne. After Prince Charles, it will be Prince William. After Prince William, it will be his first-born son, George. By that time, George will most-likely be a grown man with a family and children of his own. If he does have any kids, his first-born will be the next heir to the throne. If Prince George does not have kids, it will then go to his sister, Charlotte. If Charlotte has kids, the throne will go to her first born, and so-on, so-forth. His chart may be showing that he might never make it to the throne. Perhaps that may be why the chart is indicating rebelliousness?

Whoam1

I think it is unlikely that Louis (the name of the new royal baby) will actually make it to the throne. Once Queen Elizabeth passes away, Prince Charles will be next in line to the British throne. After Prince Charles, it will be Prince William. After Prince William, it will be his first-born son, George. By that time, George will most-likely be a grown man with a family and children of his own. If he does have any kids, his first-born will be the next heir to the throne. If Prince George does not have kids, it will then go to his sister, Charlotte. If Charlotte has kids, the throne will go to her first born, and so-on, so-forth. His chart may be showing that he might never make it to the throne. Perhaps that may be why the chart is indicating rebelliousness?

No it would be more rebellious in this case if he fought for the throne.

lilithofeden

I didn't mean that perhaps the chart shows rebelliousness because he is fighting for the throne. I just meant that perhaps knowing he won't make it to the throne in his life-time may cause him to act-out and be a bit more rebellious.

Osamenor

Staff member

And who would ever do that, these days? Being monarch of England doesn't give you any real power. It just means lots of ceremonial duties and having to be in the public eye all the time. Probably, Prince Louis will be very, very glad he has two older siblings as a buffer between him and the throne. That gives him much more freedom to go his own way.

There seems to be a similar dynamic between William and Harry. William is the responsible one who never acted out noticeably, and has always seemed like he had the maturity to take on the duties of being king at any time. Harry, especially as a teenager and early twenty-something, acted out a lot. By all accounts, the two of them have a supportive relationship with each other--it's not like Harry has any desire to take the throne. Harry's probably glad he has his brother to protect him from that fate.

Back when the throne meant real power, sure, people would kill their family members for it. Now, if a royal family member rebels, it's going to be against having that responsibility and being in the public eye so much. Which is what Uranus is all about--changing norms and the revolution that changes them.

We could also regard Louis' square as his own rebellion, steering the royal family in a new direction, and likely with enthusiastic support from other family members who are also sick of it all--even if they publicly proclaim disapproval--against the tradition of royalty, represented by moon in Leo. He won't be king unless something happens early on to both George and Charlotte (kind of like the turn of events that made Elizabeth I queen, although in her day, that kind of thing was much more likely), but he will be the new kind of leader that everyone is looking for, whether they know it or not.

Osamenor

Staff member
I didn't mean that perhaps the chart shows rebelliousness because he is fighting for the throne. I just meant that perhaps knowing he won't make it to the throne in his life-time may cause him to act-out and be a bit more rebellious.

Agreed... and I don't know if this is what you mean, but I don't think he'll be rebellious because he wants the throne and resents not having a chance at it. Rather, he'll be rebellious because not being the heir to the throne gives him more freedom to be. He'll be acting out the truth that all the other family members feel but have less freedom to express the closer to the throne they are. Which is also a Uranus/Moon dynamic: someone has to speak the truth for the family.

Last edited:

Whoam1

Agreed... and I don't know if this is what you mean, but I don't think he'll be rebellious because he wants the throne and resents not having a chance at it. Rather, he'll be rebellious because not being the heir to the throne gives him more freedom to be. He'll be acting out the truth that all the other family members feel but have less freedom to express the closer to the throne they are. Which is also a Uranus/Moon dynamic: someone has to speak the truth for the family.

I agree with this statement. I did misinterpret the last thing I responded to, that's my bad. This kids Mars Pluto could also very well act as as a tool for his Moon-Uranus to use, rather than violent and explosive on it's own. Pluto wants to be left alone and Mars is action so he very well could flee to another part of the world a choose to live a normal civilian life.

Osamenor

Staff member
Thanks for clearing that up. It is amazing that a disagreement at the time of birth can cause a lack of confidence between the ego and emotions of the child until they learn to control it.

Probably not as simple as a disagreement. Sun/moon square could also mean the parents were physically separated at the time, and the reasons for that don't always mean the marriage is on the rocks. My mom is an example of that (at least, she is if my educated guess that her moon is in late Cancer and not early Leo is correct--her birth certificate doesn't give time of birth, and the moon changed signs the day she was born, with sun in the last degree of Aries). Her father was in Europe at the time, fighting WWII, while her war bride mother was at home in middle America.

The physical separation part isn't true in Prince Louis' case, but it's possible that Kate and William have been, while not necessarily at odds with each other, emotionally separated. If they're both overwhelmed with duties of their own, and the stresses of parenthood with another pregnancy on top of that, and on top of that they have the press and paparrazzi nosing into their lives at every turn... couples have broken from less. If they manage to rebuild their relationship from that, and the separating square suggests that they're moving in that direction, more power to them.

Again, there's a theme of the unique pressures of being royal putting stress on the family members. Which comes back to what the sun/moon square is likely to mean for Louis in his own life.

Abby83

Jim E.

This is my son 100%.

Whoam1

This is my son 100%.

My most heavy aspect is Pluto Square to the Moon, Saturn trine the Moon, and the aspect that the Moon allows them to have. As long as the moon is present in the situation at hand then Saturn and Pluto will be there, and last time I checked my Moon is active every minute of my life, maybe even more So than my Sun. When the sun is around I have a Sun Moon Saturn cosmic trine to deal with. I have Jupiter sesdiqui square Pluto and the Moon and Jupiter is angular, but I don't often experience it for whatever reason.