plutonian person

sofia

What are indicators of a plutonian person in natal chart? I seem to always attract those kind of people, mostly scorpios and pluto dominant. But what is interesting that only happens when romantic relationships are considered, not friendship. Don't know why. I myself don't have any scorpio in natal chart, i do however have a lot of pluto aspects. Specifically my pluto is squaring moon, jupiter, mars and venus. Also i have pluto sextile both neptune and uranus, and trine mercury. Can this aspects make me a plutonian person, or i only attract them?

love-thinking

What are indicators of a plutonian person in natal chart? I seem to always attract those kind of people, mostly scorpios and pluto dominant. But what is interesting that only happens when romantic relationships are considered, not friendship. Don't know why. I myself don't have any scorpio in natal chart, i do however have a lot of pluto aspects. Specifically my pluto is squaring moon, jupiter, mars and venus. Also i have pluto sextile both neptune and uranus, and trine mercury. Can this aspects make me a plutonian person, or i only attract them?

Your Pluto is squaring your moon and Venus and Mars! Of course you are a plutonian person! I only have moon opposite Pluto and Venus quinile Pluto. Not only do I attract plutonic people, I can't get over one either!

Hermeshadesluna

If you got Sun or Moon aspecting Pluto, youre definetly considered too be Plutonian. Me, I got:
Sun trine Pluto
Moon trine Pluto
Mercury square Pluto
Venus quintile Pluto
Pluto in 1st
My 8th house ruler is Venus
Im a Scorp Decan Cancer Sun
Venus is my chart ruler (Libra Rising)
So Im pretty Scorpionic/Plutonic

Pepperpot

I'm no expert. But I can relate to sun and moon trine Pluto.
Plus Pluto in 1st. Definitely Plutonian.
Have you experienced power issues? Do you like power? To be in control? Bet you have presence Pluto being in1st. How do you use it? Post your chart for better insight for users.

sofia

Your Pluto is squaring your moon and Venus and Mars! Of course you are a plutonian person! I only have moon opposite Pluto and Venus quinile Pluto. Not only do I attract plutonic people, I can't get over one either!

I feel you :) Those kind of relationships are always consuming and intense. I hope everything works out for you!

sofia

If you got Sun or Moon aspecting Pluto, youre definetly considered too be Plutonian. Me, I got:
Sun trine Pluto
Moon trine Pluto
Mercury square Pluto
Venus quintile Pluto
Pluto in 1st

Ok, things are much clearer now. Aww i am Cancer myself too.
Thank you for your answer, both of you.

sofia

I'm no expert. But I can relate to sun and moon trine Pluto.
Plus Pluto in 1st. Definitely Plutonian.
Have you experienced power issues? Do you like power? To be in control? Bet you have presence Pluto being in1st. How do you use it? Post your chart for better insight for users.

Sure, here is my chart :)

astro_w2gw_sofia_ilic.80686.24019.gif

My Pluto is in 4th house. I was wondering about it, cause when i calculated my dominant planets it turns out Pluto is on the 5th place. Mars is definitely my strongest planet, so i was unsure what effect does Pluto have in my natal chart. I can say that i felt power issues in my previous relationships. One time i was pluto in synastry, and i was obsessed one i guess, i liked being in control, and i could see right through him. The other time i was other planet, and he was obsessive and jealous one, he still is.

love-thinking

Sun trine Pluto
Moon trine Pluto
Mercury square Pluto
Venus quintile Pluto
Pluto in 1st

Hey, just wanted to say hi because I'm a libra rising with Venus quintile Pluto. 8th house ruler Venus with moon in 8th house opposite Pluto. So seems like we have a lot in common. How has the Venus quinine Pluto manifested for you?