Why am I so curious

nottobay

PHP:
What does my chart say about my seemingly endless curiosity.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous_he.81410.23571.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous_he.81410.23571.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

MoonIsMine

I would venture to say that Saturn on your ascendant is a big part of it. That coupled with the kite formation between Saturn, Uranus/Neptune conjunct, Pluto and the Sun/moon/Mercury conjunction. That's pretty focused energy with some powerful players. Jupiter (knowledge) square Saturn (slow and steady) will add a 'stuckness' or something you will always have to be aware of to the mix.

And Saturn on your South Node could mean you came into this life serious, methodical, paced. With Saturn having such a strong signature in your chart, it has a lot of influence. Where's the fun in that? Where is your fun? Do you find fun in free, radical thinking? Is it a circus inside your head? Saturn makes it hard to express your personality, but if only people could see inside your head... ???

nottobay

I seem to find enjoyment in learning and understanding new things, especially about people, probably because of the Mars Venus conjunction. I also have OCD focused order.

Interesting, i'm a 16th July 1990 birth you are as 15th July 1996 birth.

I am also very much interested in learning about others, very similar in that regard, but i don't have OCD.

I was also born on a Monday the same as you.

I am also a Pisces rising the same as you.

astro_w2gw_01_ce.56507.7991.gif

Last edited:
I would say this is possibly the combination of a 3rd Decan Cancer sun with a Pisces rising.

It's odd that me and yourself have the same sun and rising, yet everything else does not match up, and yet are both interested in learning new things and learning about people.

I have mercury square Pluto, i also have Pluto in 8th house in Scorpio so i am able to see people for who they are and bring up their secrets.

Yours may manifest a bit differently.

Correction we both have Gemini Venus, Capricorn Neptune Retrograde, Sag MC.

Last edited:
3RD DECAN CANCER, THE MYSTIC CRAB

The third decan of Cancer belongs to all Moonchildren born with their Sun between 20 – 29.59° Cancer. Your birthday falls between July 11 – 22, depending on the year. As third decan Cancerians, your Sun is in the Pisces decan which makes Neptune and Jupiter your sub-rulers. If your Sun is in aspect to Neptune or Jupiter or placed in the 12th house, the Piscean qualities of this decan will be heightened. Naturally, any planets in Pisces or the 12th house will bond with this decan of Cancer.

Imagine a Moon/Neptune conjunction with the qualities of both coalesced into an iridescent dream memory. Is it real or not?

Moonchildren must break any illusions that Neptune brings to this decan. Here we have the mystic, the super-attuned, or the mesmerized crab. Neptune’s influence produces a veil that the crab must tear to clearly see what waits on the other side.

Are Cancerians with their Sun in this decan more psychic than others? Perhaps. All Cancerians ~ in fact, all the water signs ~ are able to lift the veil and move freely in the unseen world of feelings, intuition, and instinct. Always trust your intuition. If something is speaking to you, dive into the ocean of emotional reward and search for treasure. Then drag it onto solid ground, take it apart, and figure out what it is because Neptune may fool you into thinking its something that it’s not.

With the Moon as ruler of Cancer and sleep, and Neptune and Pisces the rulers of dreams, this decan may present you with the gift of prophetic dreams. This quality may have been especially strong in your youth. Without proper understanding and support, you may have been told that you just had a bunch of crazy dreams that you shouldn’t pay any attention to. With the proper support, you have probably developed a lush dream life that can act as a guide and serve you well. (Second decan Scorpios may identify with this, as well.)

detectahead

Lol! In a strong way you are Gemini.
Sun in cancer ruled by the moon. Sun in 4th (cancer H) emphasizes moon. Moon exactly conjunct Mercury (emotional curiosity, especially of the past or history) on top of all this in 5th naturally ruled by Leo and Sun. This is like a double, triple whammy energy concerning Gemini.
Another factor is Aries in most of first ruler Mars in 3rd (Gemini H) conjunct venus. The love and pleasurable drive of your mental actions is geared toward curiosity.

Alzander

PHP:
What does my chart say about my seemingly endless curiosity.
Awesome chart.

Seems as though you're very much a lunar mercurian with all that high end degrees you got there, add to that your high Sagittarius Midheaven (which in itself is all about knowledge and adventure, Sagittarius being a curious sign) and I would imagine you have a tremendous thirst for knowledge, work and communication. Pisces rising too, cool stuff hehe.

I might be wrong but I think Venus in Gemini can indicate a love for reading and communicating with others, especially through learning and sharing stories and facts etc.

Another thing too, your retrogrades may enhance such curiosity that you were speaking of; You have Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune in retrograde...the Uranus Aquarius in particular is what draws my attention...I too have this placement but not in retro, however this aspect could make you a very inventive and unique individual with lots of foresight about this world we live in and what to do about things.

You'll notice I didn't mention the Pluto retrograde; this is because it's a very generational planet and a whole generation of the time this planet is in retrograde will have this aspect...I've never really known much about it other than the fact that it's said that retrograde Pluto Sagittarius can make people feel out of place in society etc....which I guess certainly points to many problems and changes in the world we've experienced through our generation, both the timescale and us, the people.

Peace fellow StarLovers.

My chart is attached with this post, might as well show it off a little today :p

Attachments

• IMG_0212.GIF
    IMG_0212.GIF
    48.5 KB · Views: 28