Can't handle having a boss

DesertQueen

Every night I cry because I have a boss and I started thinking about getting a job where I am the boss of me...

I know maybe you're all thinking she's crazy, but I promise you I'm not. I'm in a job that I really love cause it gives the fame I want I work on TV. But the demands are too much and I'm not sure my boss will keep me at this job since I don't give him what he wants (apart from my work)
So I was thinking about starting my YouTube channel or work with social media... I just don't know what to pick... I love reading and writing but can you imagine how boring that is? They all want something about makeup or fashion or something funny... I can start makeup channel but I won't be true to myself. Please would anyone read my chart and guess what I can do better than others!
Thank you in advance,

Attachments

• 20170512_191516.jpg
    20170512_191516.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 41

Petinhse

Hi,

The pluto in your tenth house conjunct your sun shows that you are controlling and also indicates that you one day may be boss. You can certainly learn from the bosses in your life as far as how to relate to your employees. Its meant to be a learning experience and has made you aware that you can be a boss. Not everyone feels like this. Its personal to you. You are likely to make a good boss to other females.

theboy

definitely pluto conjunct sun in scorpio give you a sense of personal power and wanting to be the boss although along with your sagg rising which gives you a sense of moving away from restrictions and such

moon in taurus also gives you a dignified hard working personality

10th house looks very active and you will fight for recognition (sun and pluto in 10th)

Jlynn

Premium Member
Every night I cry because I have a boss and I started thinking about getting a job where I am the boss of me...

I know maybe you're all thinking she's crazy, but I promise you I'm not. I'm in a job that I really love cause it gives the fame I want I work on TV. But the demands are too much and I'm not sure my boss will keep me at this job since I don't give him what he wants (apart from my work)
So I was thinking about starting my YouTube channel or work with social media... I just don't know what to pick... I love reading and writing but can you imagine how boring that is? They all want something about makeup or fashion or something funny... I can start makeup channel but I won't be true to myself. Please would anyone read my chart and guess what I can do better than others!
Thank you in advance,

Venus conjuncts your midheaven, whatever decide to do, people will flock to you... love in the career section.