Soulmate List.. ?

Julia Karmic Astrology

i did the list for 2 years now, nothing work :(
i start believe that's my destiny is "forever single"

Dear Mirage,

Your destiny is what you choose it to be.

The list is only one half of the project. The second half consists of putting the list away now. But first take a look at the list, is it realistic? Tweak as needed.

Then using the information discovered while making the list, engage in activities where your potential mate congregates. The biggest factor in mate selection is proximity, so you must begin to meet and engage with potential partners. Join clubs, groups, hobbies, classes, etc. Also let your friends and family know you are looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend and let them set you up on some blind dates. This is a good avenue, because the potential mate has been pre-screened by your peer group or relatives.

If you have some trusted friends, ask them for feedback on how you present in terms of appearance and social skills. Make any needed changes.

God helps those who help themselves. I love the following joke, not really a joke but a parable: A man's town is hit by a severe flood. He is forced to the roof of his submerged house. While on the roof he beseeches God to save him. A neighbor in a canoe comes by and tells him to get in. The man says, no thanks, God is going to save me. Then a police emergency motor boat comes by to rescue him and the man says, no thanks, God is going to save me. Even a helicopter comes by and the man says the same thing, no thanks.

The man in anguish, shouts and cries to God, asking why He has forsaken him.
God answers saying, " I have sent you a canoe, a boat and a helicopter and you never got in".

Mirage

Hahaa yeah i knew that joke already and i like it..
i'm a transgender girl live in transphobic country also i'm introvert, so it's not that easy for me to be out side, i don't have friends at all, i used to login in some LGBT chat but all guys in there are just idiots who are looking for sex so i never chat again, i really can't see any way for "the one" to get in my life and i don't know what to do about that :/
and for my list, it's so Minimalist

ashriia

I've been keeping "dream boards" for years now. They are always changing, they do work. I've used them for jobs, money, living situations, well being. But I think looking at them daily is crucial. I make digital ones for my desktop background. I also sketch them out and keep them by the bed so I see them when I wake up and go to sleep. Good way to pierce the subconscious.

Basically it's the law of attraction.

I have never tried it with soulmates, because I'm not really interested in that these days. I think whatever you want in your soulmate, you will probably get and it's likely seen in your chart regardless. Just look at the sign and house of your juno, and that is what you'll end up with after the honeymoon period. There is no stopping Juno from manifesting.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hahaa yeah i knew that joke already and i like it..
i'm a transgender girl live in transphobic country also i'm introvert, so it's not that easy for me to be out side, i don't have friends at all, i used to login in some LGBT chat but all guys in there are just idiots who are looking for sex so i never chat again, i really can't see any way for "the one" to get in my life and i don't know what to do about that :/
and for my list, it's so Minimalist

Even in a transphobic country, are there urban areas which may contain areas of acceptance and support? Is it possible to visit those areas?

Mirage

Unfortunately no :( i just hold that hope maybe i could meet him by chance on facebook, i don't know i can't think about any other possible way

Julia Karmic Astrology

Unfortunately no :( i just hold that hope maybe i could meet him by chance on facebook, i don't know i can't think about any other possible way

Maybe you could tackle this problem from another direction.
I know you are an introvert, but even introverts need social contact.
Perhaps you could identify some hobbies, classes, volunteer opportunities, etc.
Try some of them out. Focus on the activity and get to know the other people there gradually. Focus on just making a friend or two, male or female, just to begin to get a small social circle. This starts a positive spiral and moves you away from the negative one.

The hardest part for the introvert is getting out the door, once they arrive
at the activity it feels a bit better. You are feeling very stuck right now and it is going to take some baby steps to move you out of the rut you are in.

Julia

Mirage

update : few months since i made my visual board and there is nothing.. it's seems like summoning a demon is more easier and possible :pouty:

Julia Karmic Astrology

update : few months since i made my visual board and there is nothing.. it's seems like summoning a demon is more easier and possible :pouty:

Mirage,

Have you also been getting out of the house and placing yourself where people with your soulmate traits congregate? The soulmate board is just half the equation.

The creation of the soul mate board is the first step, the identification of your soul mate types. Then putting it out there in the ethers, then taking steps to manifest the vision by placing yourself in proximity to kindred souls.

Julia

Mirage

that's the problem, i can't be outside because of my Sever Social Anxiety Disorder, so being around people or just the fact that i'm leaving home makes me sick and feels like i will die.. also notice that i'm a transgender girl in an anti-transgender country/society so it's kind of impossible, i try Online Dating app/site but without any result as always.. being a transgender is a real curse :sad:

Julia Karmic Astrology

that's the problem, i can't be outside because of my Sever Social Anxiety Disorder, so being around people or just the fact that i'm leaving home makes me sick and feels like i will die.. also notice that i'm a transgender girl in an anti-transgender country/society so it's kind of impossible, i try Online Dating app/site but without any result as always.. being a transgender is a real curse :sad:

Mirage,

Perhaps you need to back up the train a bit, and address the obstacles first.

If you could decrease your anxiety level, and become more comfortable, it would be easier to meet people and maintain relationships. Seems like a first step then would be to seek some help for that problem. There are very good treatments for social phobia and anxiety.

The next step is to explore where and how you might meet other prospective trans friends and partners. Usually in most areas there are at least small pockets of safe spots for LGBTs.
Online, if safe, is an option.

Many of us have obstacles in our path at some point in our lives. It can be very frustrating and disheartening, especially when it feels like the obstacles are lined up against our most wished for goals. Sometimes we have to make a more carefully thought out plan, step by step. Work the plan and see what happens.

Julia