Plutonian Chart or not?

TheFallen

Banned
Hello. I just want to ask if my chart is highly Plutonian or not. If not Plutonian, what is the dominant planet? Thank you!

Additional information:

Sun in 10th House
Moon in 7th House
Mercury in 10th House
Venus in 11th House
Mars in 11th House
Jupiter in 12th House
Saturn in 2nd House
Uranus in 12th House
Neptune in 12th House
Pluto in 10th House

Attachments

• chart2.png
    chart2.png
    457.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

brett

Hello,

Well, the chart contains a sun and pluto conjunction, and the moon is contra parallel (works like an opposition) pluto (if the chart is correct). But since both uranus and neptune parallel (works like a conjunction) the sun, these two planets should also strongly be taken into consideration.

I prefer to not define people as plutonians or other labels based on astrological aspects simply because I believe its important to separate the person and their free will from their chart, the chart is not the person. However, the chart contains strong plutonic energies, and if your chart is correct this is emphasized by a scorpio midheaven and an angular tenth house sun and pluto conjunction.

TheFallen

Banned
Thanks brett. But can this Pluto energy affect the way I act to other people at first? I've asked my friends about their first impression on me and they say that I have an intense presence that makes me unapproachable and it scares them at first. Is it because the Pluto energy manifest more than my Rising sign? Thank you!

brett

TheFallen,

More often that not or very often, the correct ascendant sign is the previous sign from the birth time ascendant (in your case it would be capricorn), as has been the case with me and many of the people I have studied over the years. So the question I would have asked my self if I was in your position is which ascendant describes me(you) the best? I will send you a pm with sources if you would like to research this your self.

With that being said, your chart contains a potential scorpio midheaven with a sun pluto conjunction in the tenth house, which might explain your own experiences of having an intense presence. Midheaven and tenth house is according to my own observations very much about how other people perceives an individual, their reputation, their general social presence and their social mask that they present before one gets to know the individual.

Last edited:

StillOne

I'd venture to say that the intensity transmitted outwardly is a result of Chiron Square the Ascendant which then would also Square the Descendant and so would possibly impact close relationships as well. Adding to that you have Sun conj Pluto and Moon square Pluto which would certainly amplify the intensity once someone is introduced to you.

TheFallen

Banned
TheFallen,

More often that not or very often, the correct ascendant sign is the previous sign from the birth time ascendant (in your case it would be capricorn), as has been the case with me and many of the people I have studied over the years. So the question I would have asked my self if I was in your position is which ascendant describes me(you) the best? I will send you a pm with sources if you would like to research this your self.

With that being said, your chart contains a potential scorpio midheaven with a sun pluto conjunction in the tenth house, which might explain your own experiences of having an intense presence. Midheaven and tenth house is according to my own observations very much about how other people perceives an individual, their reputation, their general social presence and their social mask that they present before one gets to know the individual.

I really did not know that astrology is really that complex. As for the Rising signs, I could relate to both (Aquarius and Capricorn), but my appearance and masked behavior is more of Capricorn with a slight touch of Aquarius and Scorpio.

I now understand the concept of MC and Pluto energy to my chart. Sometimes, it's very sad to have these aspects since people tend to avoid me or I scare them away. My friends thought that I would do something bad to them that's why they avoided me at first. But I think it's helpful because it made me goal-oriented and power seeking individual.

TheFallen

Banned
I'd venture to say that the intensity transmitted outwardly is a result of Chiron Square the Ascendant which then would also Square the Descendant and so would possibly impact close relationships as well. Adding to that you have Sun conj Pluto and Moon square Pluto which would certainly amplify the intensity once someone is introduced to you.

What is with Chiron square Asc? Is it a negative aspect?

StillOne

What is with Chiron square Asc? Is it a negative aspect?

I would say it's a challenging aspect. You most likely project a wounding of some type to the world around you. Chiron is known as the wounded healer and as such, once you come to understand it's presence you may be able to understand your wounding and use it to heal. Possibly this is why you have found this forum and are now in possession of such knowledge that you can use this information to explore, heal, and grow accordingly.

Being Plutonian, you also have the opportunity to transform (evolve) yourself quickly. Quick evolution doesn't come without it's challenges however as you need to learn difficult lessons in order to transcend. Best wishes to you!

Last edited: