mahadashas and sub sub periods

barbh

Account Closed
I'm new to vedic and can see that I am in a Venus Mahadasa, a Venus antardasa, and since October am in a Rahu (north node) sub-sub or pratyantardasa. Is this why its been so rough physically the last 6 months? I've heard Rahu sub sub period is not so great, even though I'm in Venus in the other two. The next sub-sub period is the sun, staring in mid April. Will this be better?

thanks
Barbh :andy:

barbh

Account Closed
North Node is 15 Leo, South Node is 15 Aqu....in tropical zodiac. Sun is 21.5 Aries in Tropical in 9, Saturn is 10 aqu in 6 Tropical. Not sure what that is in Vedic. Venus is 10 Taurus, which would make it late Aries in Vedic. Not sure if that helps.

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Its not like that, it all depends upon distance between MD, AD, PD, SD, Pran Dasha. I mean distance between houses. Ownership and placement of planets. Venus and Rahu both are natural planets for Love, Marriage, achievements, and reverse too. All depends on distance, relationship of different dasha lords.

retinoid

Need to post a chart. If Rahu is in Leo, then knowing what house it occupies...what aspect it makes and where the sun is matters to determine how Rahu would affect you.