Wow factor of the quintile...

fullmoonlibra

I read about it, but I still can't understand the importance.

What makes the quintile so important?
We know about harmonious aspects (trine, sextile) and about disharmonious aspects (conjunct, opposition, square).
But I don't know if quintiles are important enough to look at, in the chart.

Simply, because I can't interpret and understand it..

I want to know especially what my natal venus quintile jupiter means.
Venus in tenth, jupiter in the end degrees of seventh house.

"A quintile is a 72 degree aspect. It's based on '5.' If you divide 360 by 5 you get 72. '5' resonates with Mercury more than any planet; it's creative and magical. Any time you have a quintile, those two planets combine to form some very powerful magic and gifts. They are more interesting and unique than trines and sextiles, though also somewhat more subtle. If* you want to find someone's gifts in a chart, don't forget the quintiles. They are very special!"

Venus quintile Jupiter
"You have a great talent for finding a life path that reflects and expresses your personal values. You are big hearted, and may often be in the role of teacher or mentor to developing artists. You aren't afraid to risk, and in fact may have phenomenal luck in gambling. Your artistic expressions are expansive and inclusive, and your style is original, dramatic and very exciting."

I found these stuff on the Internet, but I don't understand the ASPECT in comparison to trines, sextiles, oppositions,... and HOW they come to these conclusions.

Can anyone interpret my venus quintile jupiter in more subjective way, please?