Celeb astrology - McGarrett and Danno share same birthday!

barbh

Account Closed
I always find Celebrity astrology fun and an easy way to practice skills. Plus, it keeps me amused to look up hot men when i don't have a boyfriend in my life :cool:

So, the leads of the new Hawaii 5 0 share the same chart! Alex O'Loughlin (McGarrett) was born Aug 24, 1976 in the morning in Canberra, Oz, (he said so in an interview) and Scott Caan was born Aug 23, 1976 at night in L.A. They are born only a few hours apart according to their interview.

Caan has got to be a Taurus rising. I thought so even before he said he was born at night. Short and stocky body. O'Loughlin is tougher to nail....I'm going with Gemini rising, cause he's long and lean and an amazing storyteller. It puts Saturn in his 3rd house, and he admits he has ADHD and learning difficulties. They both have 4 planets in Virgo and a Moon Saturn conjunction in Leo. (ouch)

So, I went further and looked up another cast member. The guy who plays Chin Ho...Daniel Dae Kim. A Leo, but he too has 4 planets in Virgo.

Interesting..the 3 leads are all Leo and Virgo.

O'Loughlin is admittedly the hottest of all of them. Why is that? Is Virgo a super hot sign? He plays a very Marsy role....an ex seal military guy who can do anything. I dunno. I don't get the intensity and the super hotness from his chart. I would've picked a Scorp rising or even an Aries rising, but he said he was born in the morning. Any why is Scott Caan so 'not' hot? Or maybe he is....i just don't see it. Any other takes?

barbh :whistling: