Care to guess Lady Gaga's ascendant?

Lions215

I have her as Capricorn Rising,her Sun in Aries square her Ascendant.This would give her the look of Aries as well as Capricorn's determination.I have found that if a planet or planets in another house hits the Ascendant it will affect the way one looks.So I always look to see what planets are hitting the Ascendant to give me more of an indication of what they look like.Also Neptune would be right on her Ascendant square her Sun in Aries.She would also have the Moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio on the MC.I have her as early Capricorn 6 degrees.

synthesis

Hmm, I'm starting to think she's a Cancer rising, only because that would put her Sun in the 10th house. She reminds me of every person I've met with that placement, that kinda cold self-assuredness (hard to explain). Plus if she had a Cancer rising wouldn't it make her Sun conjunct her NN? That might partly explain her popularity. Oh and she has full hips, isn't that a Cancer trait?

This also made me think it might be Cancer...

"Neptune opposition Ascendant

Since you are imaginative and creatively inspired in expressing yourself, you should direct your talents to writing, music, or the arts."

from: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrological-aspects/neptune-opposition-ascendant.php

So yeah, that's my best guess.

Audrey Hepburn had neptune opp asc and they're quite different...
I wouldn't go as far as to say that I'm certain she doesn't have a cancer rising, but cancer rising people tends to look more sensitive. Plus I don't think she has many cancer traits as a person from what I've seen.

John Frusciante is a good example of someone with a cancer rising and sun conj MC. He has a sensitive and subtle look to him that I've seen in other cases (cancer rising and sun conj mc).

Right now I'm almost convinced that Lady Gaga has either a scorpio or sagittarius - or possibly capricorn rising.
I've given up on taurus and aries rising, but there are other asc's that could fit as well.
It's hard to tell though since she's quite new to all of us.

Cyclone

Just stumbled upon this year book pic of Lady GaGa.

enhanced-buzz-4629-1253152105-6.jpg

She looks cute in this pic; in a virgoish kind of way... :whistling:

theM

Have you ever noticed that in the video Bad Romance you can see two Capricorn-heads at 4:10.
Maybe a statement.:tongue:

Last edited:

Pallas-trine-Mars

An antelope is NOT a goat. In "Paparazzi" there's a ram's head (sheep) and she's an Aries, but anyway what does the taxidermy head mean anyway?

Last edited:

RockFish

I've been thinking of Gemini as her possible ascendant as well, with Saturn and Uranus on DC.

I have a friend who is Gemini with Aries rising, and she used to dress like Lady Gaga, only that she did it many years before Lady Gaga's celebrity. She was very outrageous in her appearance and would provoke all sorts of reactions on the streets.

Çedyze

I've been thinking of Gemini as her possible ascendant as well, with Saturn and Uranus on DC.

I have a friend who is Gemini with Aries rising, and she used to dress like Lady Gaga, only that she did it many years before Lady Gaga's celebrity. She was very outrageous in her appearance and would provoke all sorts of reactions on the streets.

Maybe, but I'm a Cancer with Libra rising and I've been dressing as or more eccentric than Lady Gaga since I got the body of my dreams (2 years ago). Now I show it off in crazy outfits and get loads of attention, but I take it - good and bad, I love it. :biggrin: Might be cause my Venus and Mars are conjunct in Leo too so I like to be outrageous. I see a lot of myself in Lady Gaga.

Last edited:

RockFish

VG, there are a lot of famous people who haven't got the sun or anything on ascendant. Fame is a bit of an elusive thing, not so easy to spot it in a chart.
Moon on ascendant or any other angle can be very helpful if one wants to be famous, but it's not the only thing that would lead one to fame. I wish I knew what it was. :whistling:

Çedyze, your Moon on ascendant squaring Uranus may be the culprit of your fabulousness. :biggrin::wink:

SagittariusHoney

She's an Aquarius rising!! NO WAY she's a conservative, hate to rock the boat and go against established ways of society EARTH rising sign! Everyone sees her as one of the biggest weirdos out there today, and they don't get much more weird than Aquarius, lol. The Capricorn you all are seeing in her, comes from her MARS in Capricorn, which is a very strong placement. Come on, people.

Last edited:

synthesis

Her rising sign has nothing to do with the fact that she hates money. I bet it's her scorpio moon and mercury in pisces that hates money.

I have an earth rising and I hate money but I have a scorpio moon conj pluto like gaga and also all inners in water. Water tends to dislike money.