Mothers Transits - Indecisiveness / Instability

Tatianna

I was wondering if anyone has a take on what's going on with my Mums transits - she's always been terribly indecisive but at the moment she's even more so, today she's decided to pull out of yet another house sale because she's changed her mind about the distance to work. This is the 4th house that she has pulled out of at the last minute, it's got me questioning her mental state and whether deep down there's something else going on.

Just scanning over the transits myself, Uranus is opposite her venus and squaring her 4th house also her 4th house ruler, am I right in thinking this could cause confusion in her deeper self? home? Saturn squaring her moon - could this cause upset? I know myself that this is a heavy transit but the moon is her MC ruler but it's placed in the 7th house.

As an outsider can anyone see anything that stands out to them that may cause some confusion, indecisiveness, turmoil?

she is married - and I believe everything is fine in that department but I am questioning everything and wondering if there is something going on with her

Any tit bit would be appreciated :biggrin:

Attachments

• MUM.jpg
    MUM.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 33

ElenaJ

With libra ascendent, you already know she tends to seem indecisive, considering the partner and looking for compromise rather than being decisive. The current transit of Jupiter/pluto/saturn energy is working in her 4th home area and stirring things up.
But perhaps the most incisive is transiting Neptune square her mercury, making her a little distracted, dreamy, unrealistic.
Did you look at her progressed chart to see if there are any particular aspects being triggered right now?

Lin

I think more like FEAR than dreaminess or distraction. She has issues in her natal with with judgement (Uranus inconjunct Jupiter), ruler of her ASC, Libra, (Venus) conjunct Neptune.
Transit Pluto inconjunct her natal Mars in Leo.....so she is waiting for some ''intuitive message'' to tell her she is making the right decision but isn't getting it.

I would bet that she doesn't have a priority list regarding what she absolutely needs and wants in a house. I assume she is buying a house?

It's a BIG commitment especially at this time. Or is money no object?

But fear of change is a big thing with some people. And fear of making the wrong decision is not limited to older people and others who fit the description you gave of your mother.

Are you really questioning her mental state? Does she do (or has she done) odd things that don't make sense, lose her memory or have an addiction? What is she, 58 or so? Have other women in your family had mental issues at her age? Is her health good generally?

I am wondering if you have sat down with her as a friend and discussed her real feelings about this situation.

Also: transit Uranus is opposing that Venus/Neptune conjunction. Again, this is symbolic of fear of making a wrong decision because OTHERS are pressuring her. Is she being pressured?
LIN

Last edited:

OuterPlanets89

Here are a few other things I noticed when glossing over her chart:

- Transit Neptune in Pisces is square her natal Mercury -- this aspect alone is likely to cause a good amount of confusion/indecision. Tr. Neptune is also in her 6th house, which can cause issues with her practical thinking and day to day routine. It has also been making hard aspects to her natal Sun and Pluto in recent years and is still loosely in aspect with her Sun.
- Transit Pluto/Neptune are sextile and form a Yod with her Leo Mars, which can create a lot of extra Martian energy coming from a place deep in her unconscious. I recently noticed this transit configuration with my chart (Leo South Node around the same degree), which explains why I've been diving so deeply into my childhood recently.
- Transit Uranus is opposite her natal Venus/Neptune conjunction, which might be "sparking" awareness of the cloudiness of this natal aspect...which can cause confusion/anxiety initially, I'd imagine.
- The crazy transit Pluto/Jupiter/Saturn conjunction in Capricorn is in her 4th house of home/family (and property), which is surely causing some havoc in her decision making regarding the new house. These transits are affecting everyone -- with the house placement showing what area of life is being most affected (along with any natal planets being aspected by it).

There's definitely a good amount of unconscious energy/processes being sparked in her chart by the current transits