Stock Market Crash 11/20/2020???

Cecile

Would someone with knowledge of mundane and/or financial astrology please take a look at this. It looks critical!!!

I am somewhat informed on geopolitical news and stock market trends. I thus selected the date and time the stock market closes on Friday following election week to erect a chart for November 20, 2020, 3:00 PM New York, New York.

I erected 3 charts for the New York Stock Exchange with transits on 3 dates:

1) The Stock Market Crash listed in the Astrodienst data base 10/18/1929,

2) Black Tuesday10/29/1929 and

3) Close of business Friday following election week 11/20/2020
(Dates, times and locations for the 3 charts are at the bottom.)

There is considerable similarity between all 3 charts.

Oppositions 4th-10th houses are prevalent for 10/18/1919 and 11/20/2020 and between 10th and 3rd for 10/29/1929.

T-Squares 4th and 10th houses to 1st house exist for all 3 charts, but no T-Squares to the west are formed for dates in 1929.

CHART FOR 11/20/2020 shows 24 squares, 11 oppositions:

-- A total of 6 T-Squares form on 11/20/2020 to the West from 4th and 10th houses to 6th house of Capricorn by transiting Pluto, Jupiter and Saturn squaring 4th house planets Jupiter and Neptune and squaring 10th house planets Sun, Saturn and Venus, and opposing Ascendant.

-- Two T-Squares to the East are formed, one by Transiting Uranus in 10th and Transiting Mercury in 4th to 1st House Uranus and one by Transiting Uranus in 10th to Asc. and to 4th House Neptune.

-- Transiting Moon in 7th squares 10th house Sun and opposes Ascendant and Uranus in 1st house.
-- Transiting Sun in 5th conjoins Moon and squares Pluto in 7th.
-- Transiting Neptune in 8th opposes Mars in 2nd.
-- Transiting Uranus in 10th squares Uranus in 1st (and transiting Moon in 7th)
-- Transiting Mercury in 4th opposes Sun in 10th.
-- Transiting Venus in 4th conjoins Jupiter and Neptune and opposes 10th House Saturn.
-- Transiting Mars in 9th conjoins MC and quincuxes Mars in 2nd.

I've tried to be accurate here, but with so many red lines I may have missed something. In total there are 24 Squares and 11 Oppositions, one quincux, and only 6 trines, 3 formed by transiting Pluto, Jupiter and Saturn in 6th to Mercury in 11th, and another 5 sextiles and one semisextile.

Here are the times, dates and locations.

NYSE - May 7, 1792, 10:10 AM; New York, New York -- inner circle

1) October 18, 1929, 12:00 PM; New York, New York
2) October 29, 1929, 3:00 PM; New York, New York
3) November 20, 2020, 3:00 PM; New York, New York

Inline

Hi Cecile, sometimes it helps to put the chart up, it's easier to read.

The world knows that something is coming....its crazy out there!
People are buying precious metals and gold again.
Politicians are making fantasy financial investments, like Trump offering to buy Greenland, or Britain's PM Boris Johnson selling the NHS etc.
Real estate is overpriced and housing is unavailable.
Britain leaving the EU creating transportation chaos of foods and goods etc.etc.

But taking a look at the chart you have chosen...

It's one hour before the NY stock exchange closes....and if one was going to play the stock market, you might choose to over sell (or buy) just before closing....

However, as the chart is showing so many squares and oppositions, one might interpret something intervening to stop or slow the market...so that usual transactions are hindered somehow?

As the planets are above the horizon, perhaps the intervention is public?

Attachments

• Possible Financial Crash. 2020.jpg
    Possible Financial Crash. 2020.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 44

Cecile

Actually I'm quite knowledgeable of geopolitical and world finance. The question is not "IF" the stock market is going to crash but "WHEN." I chose 11/20/2020 for a reason.

Had I been able to erect transit charts - inner and outer ring - using Astrodienst I would have shared them with the forum.

I am hoping someone with in depth knowledge of mundane and/or financial astrology might erect the charts and offer more insight.

leomoon

Although I wrote a Kindle Astrology book, outlining the 29' crash and the potential for another, I didn't go so far as to say "when"...:rightful: Perhaps if I played in the market I would have been interested moreso in the "when"... but as you all indicated, we are waiting for that somber day to arrive.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H439RJ9

Here are two charts based on your dates indicated - perhaps it can promote some insight considering that ominous T Square:

compared to:

Cecile

Thank you InLine and LeoMoon,

I've been doing a huge work up with charts and tables over the weekend. When I complete the project I'll post the tables. There are way too many coincidences noted so far. More later.

Cecile

Heads up! Things are going to get rocky 4th Qtr 2020.
Of the charts I've erected for all major events starting with the Huge Bull Market of 1982, The Great Depression, to significant dates during the Recession (aka lesser depression), none, and I mean none look as daunting as the charts for 11-11-2020 and 11-20-2020.
I won't be able to copy/paste the table here showing NYSE on exact dates or nearest dates of transiting Saturn-Pluto conjunct, square, trine formations (less than 1 degree orb); however something odd of interest. I can email it to anyone interested.
--Did you know that Saturn Stationed on 9/11 in 2008 and again on 9/11 in 2009?
--Did you now that the most controversial stimulus package, $787 Billion, went into effect midway between the two stationing events on 2/17/2009.

Currently transiting Saturn and transiting Pluto will conjoin 1/12/2020, the first time since November 4, 1982. Three months before that, on August 13, 1982, the NYSE Bull Market hit it's greatest increase ever.

In timing with the next Saturn-Pluto conjunction less than 4 months away on 1/12/2020, The Federal Reserve began bank bail outs last week on 9/25/2019 of $100 Billion daily. The proposed audit of the Federal Reserve could springboard us into Gold Backed US Notes, but that could take a while.

Of the charts I've erected for all major events starting with the Huge Bull Market of 1982, The Great Depression, to significant dates during the Recession (aka lesser depression), none, and I mean none look as daunting as the charts for 11-11-2020 and 11-20-2020.

It should be further mentioned that the last thing to go or blow is the stock market. Lynette Zang of ITM, a stockbroker when the Recession hit, says the day began as usual. She left for lunch, and when she returned every stock broker was under their desk. Phones were ringing nonstop.

[Information on fiat the Fed is currently printing and infusing into the economy or banks is from X22Report Spotlight with Lynette Zang https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDReneSDePI and Ben Fulford's newletter 9/30/2019 https://benjaminfulford.net/ ]

leomoon

Thanks for your great work Cecile. Thats quite a lot of research you did. It will take me awhile to assimilate some of this, but I'll be back I'm sure.

Debra
:unsure: :love:p.s. I opened up the Benjamin F. link, but found it to be a type of far ? conspiracy theorist type. Something about world change being plotted right now.

The tone of it kind of turned me off however.

Last edited:

Cecile

Thanks LeoMoon,

A friend reminded me of Black Monday, 10/19/87. It does not fit the patterns of the other dates.

The chart for the NYSE 10/19/87 looks uneventful compared to the charts for major events. The cause of Black Monday was not rooted in economy but in not having security measures in place to prevent the NYSE from spinning out of control.

I did notice a pattern however. [This is a bit of a brain strain so just note the repetition of energies (ie Aries-Mars-1st House)] Most notable are

-- a repeating involvement of the Sun and 5th House and
-- a repeating involvement of Saturn and 10th House and
-- secondary repetitions of Mars, Aries, Jupiter, Sagittarius, Venus, 2nd House, Libra, 7th House.

Except for one instance, the following are the transits with less than 1 degree of arc.

Transiting Libra Sun opposite NYSE Aries Saturn (32' arc) 4th to 10th houses
Transiting Sag Saturn Inconjunct NYSE Taurus Sun (16' arc) 5th to 10th houses
Transiting Sag Saturn Square NYSE Virgo Mars (27' arc) 5th to 2nd houses
Transiting Sag Uranus sextile NYSE Aquarius Pluto (12' arc) 5th to 7th houses.
Transiting Aries Jupiter conjunct NYSE Aries Venus 1 degree 11' arc) 10th to 4th houses.

I'm looking for commonalities between major economic events to support my theory for 11-11-2020 and 11-20-2020.

The planets are a clock. Astrologers are able, with any degree of accuracy, to read that clock.

Cecile

leomoon

For Black Monday in 1987 - the Ascendant is critical at 21 Scorpio - in my books of critical degrees on Kindle, I always call 21 Scorpio "a definite loss" so I'm not surprised of the event as the day ended it began on a very somber note.

Now the 12th house of hidden things has Pluto (manipulation behind the scenes) Mercury and Venus (ruling money and assets ) These 3 planets fall into a tight stellium which affords them more energy towards actualization of these rays.

The 2nd house ruling assets & money, is worrisome in this chart because it contains two malefics, i.e. Neptune (underhanded) and Uranus (erratic) in two different signs. Using the Vertex (important event), we can see a Grand Square in this chart which includes the 8th house of manipulating other's assets as it opposes the 2nd.

Jupiter in the 5th of gambling is exactly opposite the Sun in the house which rules the collective.

This particular chart in retrospect is terrible for the market. Especially so, as it opened with 21 degrees Scorpio, "a definite loss" degree.

Cecile

Good morning, Debra,

I had to go out of town yesterday where I managed to loose my credit cards, driver's license, and etc. Astrologically speaking I'm coming up on a critical day - October 8, when

1) Transiting retrograde Uranus exactly (degree and hour) sextiles natal Uranus;
2) Transiting retrograde Neptune exactly conjuncts my Sun, one of the apexes of my three overlapping yods;
3) Transiting Jupiter exactly squares my North Node; and
4) A few hours later Transiting Jupiter exactly squares my Jupiter.

I'm going to print out your reply above and study it and read your Kindle Book.

21 degrees Scorpio Asc? What do you have to say about 14 Degrees Scorpio Asc? The day Saturn stationed, 9/18/2019, I discovered that the man in England I'd been more than just friends with via emails, texts, etc. for a year and a half is engaged and has been for 4 months. His Asc is 14 Degrees Scorpio. Neptune in Sag in his 1st house must be a sign of someone who can run a con. Any comments can be sent directly to me, as it's off topic of Mundane Astrology.

Thank you so much for sharing all this information on the Stock Market Crash with me. I'll have a chance to look it over after I take care of lost/stolen items.

Transiting Uranus messes me up so much every time. I really should lock myself up in a padded cell with no communication for the rest of October!

Cecile

leomoon

Many of the Scorpio degrees coincide with harmful fixed stars. From 21-29, all have the potential of harm to the native him or herself.
Mine for example, in 5th house of chlidren, 21 Scorpio for my Jupiter and indeed, I've "lost" all my children, the youngest from death, and the other 2 from choice (their choice)
Bottom line, as I mention in the Critical Degrees book, I've never seen this particular degree connected to a planet fail yet, when people were truthful , so I definitely see it as a serious karmic degree.

Depending of course on the "nature" of the planet and in my case Jupiter.

As for 15 Scorpio, the planets within the span of the Sidereal "scales" in the heavens, can all be problematic.
(check this "must keep" site of Constellations of Words and go to the category of "fixed stars in longitude".....and you'll eventually scroll down to Scorpio to get a feel for what these stars can impel a planet's ability to cause havoc in a life.
http://constellationsofwords.com/stars/Stars_in_longitude_order.htm

As for Oct. 8th? Thats my husband's birthday!:love: So I definitely appreciate he head's up for I must check it out.

A word of caution - The critical degrees are good to be aware of, however, everything in astrology depends on the original natal chart, thus they seem to work like putting condiments on a hot dog. the relish, onion, changes the hot dog and so too the natal chart's promise.

Hoping you hear some good news about the personal and intimate items you lost, and that someone somewhere will turn them in for you.

"Exploring Critical Degrees and Fixed Stars" is the title:
https://authorcentral.amazon.com/gp/books?ie=UTF8&index=default&page=2&sort=title-asc-rank

Cecile

I just printed out your last two posts and will read them. Due to the fact I have had to cancel all of my credit/debit cards I could not order your Kindle Book until the replacements arrive in 7 to 10 business days.

I'm certainly impressed by all the books you've written. I must snap up many of those as well.

I gave away all but 3 astrology books years ago, so I'm having to start all over from scratch.

October 8th should not concern your hubby. The last time planets ganged up on me (that I'm aware of) was when I got married. It was the big conjunction between Neptune and Uranus, both were retrograde, same degree and 4 hours apart and hours from exactly sextile the midpoint of the base of my Yods (Pluto-Neptune both retrograde) meanwhile retrograde Saturn was 1 hour short of an exact conjunction with my Descendant. No, the marriage did not last, but the debt went on for years. Lesson learned!!!!!

I'm quite tired. I didn't sleep well and began the day trying to file a police report which is step one to getting a replacement Driver's License. The constable's office and police department in the little town nearby had no idea what I was talking about. I eventually contacted the police department in the city where I lost it, but step two requires I pay with a credit card which I won't have for 7 to 10 business days. So I'm driving around illegally - lol!

One last note on Mundane Astrology. Saturn stationed September 18th in the wee morning hours New York Time. About 12 hours prior to that the Repo index spiked to nearly 10% (I believe the spike was nearly 8% from 2% to 10%). This particular Saturn's stationing for me felt like going 60 MPH then slamming on the brakes. It's a jolt or maybe it's a wake up call. I believe this stationing of Saturn marks the beginning of the - as Gerald Celente calls it - the top-down crash, when business or people must pay off their debt as their business goes down. Out here in the country businesses are hard pressed to find workers to keep their businesses going. I hear this from mom and pop businesses, and today I read the "big" hotel lacks staff to run it properly.

I'm looking forward to reading your books.

Cecile

leomoon

I also got rid of all my books because hubby was driving across country with the moving truck and the weight would have been prohibitive (he said). What I managed to insist on keeping wasn't astrology, although I kept some of course, but rather Kahlil Gibran's books. Even then, I only got to keep a few of them.
To tell the truth paperbacks and hardback books are really getting to be an encumbrance in older age. So many of them I've since accumulated since moving a decade or two ago, now are a burden to have. So the new method of reading online is so much better although there is nothing like an outdoor hammock in good weather and a good book, lol.

There is a horary thread is you want to post a chart for lost items, its possible you can get feedback. Some people (not me) are really excellent in reading horary (4th house supposedly is the end of the matter) i.e. if you'll ever get the cards returned.

As for the Stock Market, I do get the (Astrological) Merriman Report, a free report summing up the week via email. Like I said, I have zero stock, (sold what we had back in 2000?)....so long ago, but I still am interested in the financial world, as we all have to eat and live. :surprised: He gives his thoughts and makes a very good living being a Wall Street astrologer too, so I thought you might like to see it.

Not sure if you ever heard of this online financial astrologer report mailed weekly, but here it is: (free is a very good price :smile:

https://www.mmacycles.com/free-weekly-forecast/

Last edited:

piercethevale

While, offhand, I don't see any need for great concern on the date you have given I do see a need for such on April 5th, June 30th, and November 12th of 2020...along with the date in January for the Saturn Pluto conj. in the 23rd degree of Capricorn. As for on the other three dates I just supplied it will be Jupiter's turn at conjunction with Pluto and on the November date it will be, once again, in the 23rd degree of Capricorn with Saturn close by and in a little over a four degree orb of conjunction, in the 27th degree of Capricorn wih Mercury conjunct the USA natal chart's [the "Zero Hour" chart, i.e. 12:00:01 a.m. July 4, 1776, Philadelphia, Peen.] Part of Bankruptcy which is at 19* Libra 17' 39" and Neptune at apprx. 18* Pisces 14' which will be within a one degree orb of conjunction with the USA natal charts' derived Part of Catastrophe at 17* Pisces 44' 11" and its Part of Intelligence and Skill at 17* Pisces 52' 11", as Neptune can be associated with delusional thinking, false mental imagery, it is prudent to know and understand that the Sabian Symbol for the Sign and degree where-in these two Parts lie is according to Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala" is:

"PISCES 18°: IN A GIGANTIC TENT, VILLAGERS WITNESS A SPECTACULAR PERFORMANCE.
KEYNOTE:
The collective appeal of a well-staged and exciting display of skill and/or oratory. "

It requires a lot more study but, offhand, I'd say that you are correct in being as so concerned for the U.S. economy next year.

AJ Astrology

Would someone with knowledge of mundane and/or financial astrology please take a look at this. It looks critical!!!

I am somewhat informed on geopolitical news and stock market trends.

Actually I'm quite knowledgeable of geopolitical and world finance. The question is not "IF" the stock market is going to crash but "WHEN."

Hi Cecile,

I don't think you're as knowledgeable as you claim to be. Because, if you were, you know, knowledgeable, then you'd know stock markets are totally irrelevant, unless you happen to be a stock-holder.

The world did just fine for 125,000 years without stock markets.

Stock markets are not necessary for any economy, and not necessary for economic growth.

Stocks are just one of several different ways a company can raise cash Capital.

Only 3% of US businesses are publicly-traded corporations that are allowed to sell stocks under federal law.

97% of US companies have no need for stocks.

The 3% of companies that do sell stocks only employ 5.6% of the work-force.

The other 94.4% of the work-force work for companies that don't sell stocks.

You should also know that during the 1925-1926 Recession, the stock market set new record highs on a weekly basis.

Again during the 1928-1929 Recession, the stock market set new record highs on a weekly basis.

During the 1960-1961 Recession, not only did the stock market set new record highs every week, it doubled in value.

You should also know that during one of the worst stock market crashes when stock lost 46% of their value over a period of nearly 3 years, the economy was on fire growing at rates of 12.5% per quarter each and every quarter.

And, you should know that during the 1970s when the stock market crashed and lost 42% of its value over nearly 3 years, the economy did just fine growing at an average 2.5% per quarter each and every quarter.

Stock markets neither cause recessions nor cause growth. They are not an economic indicator of anything, other than where --meaning in what economic sectors -- investors are putting their money.

Some people have an agenda, namely to get tax-payers like me to indemnify stock holders against losses with tax-payer money.

I refuse.

When the Media Morons claim the market is "tanking" (haha) and you look at the Dow Jones Industrial Average, you do realize that is only 30 companies, right?

Yes, the DOW is just 30 companies.

These are the 30 companies:

3M
American Express
Apple
Boeing
Caterpillar
Chevron
Cisco
Coca-Cola
The Walt Disney Company
DowDuPont
ExxonMobil
General Electric
Goldman Sachs
The Home Depot
IBM
Intel
Johnson & Johnson
JPMorgan Chase
McDonald's
Merck
Microsoft
Nike
Pfizer
Procter & Gamble
Travelers Companies, Inc.
United Technologies
UnitedHealth
Verizon
Visa
[FONT=&quot]Wal-Mart [/FONT]

As far as the astrology, you have the wrong date.

The New York Stock Exchange was founded on March 8, 1817.

The DOW was first published on May 26, 1896.

NASDAQ came into being February 4, 1971.

The S&P 500 was first published in 1957.

You might want to recalculate using the correct dates, otherwise there's little point in discussing it.

Cecile

Thank you AJ for your information and correct dates. Most if not all the dates I used were available on the Astrodienst site.

The stock market is not an indicator, as you say, but the last the go.

You are correct in that my knowledge of the stock market per se is lacking, but my information sources are broad.
I was hoping my post would bring knowledgeable people like yourself to the forum, and here you are. I appreciate your input. I consider it quite valuable.
Thank you,
Cecile.

Cecile

Dear PierceTheVale,

[FYI: You've just put me on high alert. Retrograde Neptune at 16[FONT=&quot]⁰34' Pisces [/FONT]conjuncts my Sun tomorrow (at approximately the same hour retrograde Uranus sextiles my Uranus) and Neptune direct at 17[FONT=&quot]⁰38 conjuncts my Moon and at[/FONT] 18[FONT=&quot]⁰15' Pisces is opposite the midpoint of the base of my 3 yods. Additionally [/FONT][FONT=&quot]my Neptune is retrograde at 18[FONT=&quot]⁰59 Libra.] [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I may not have shared it with the forum, but I did erect a chart for 11/11/2020 (one day from the date you suggest of 11/12/2020). The 11/11/2020 chart looks extremely critical. I will revisit it and erect one for the 12th and ones for April 5 and June 30, 2020. Is it any coincidence those last 2 dates coincide with 1st and 2nd quarter end, respectively?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You brought up some interesting points that require further thought. Thank you for the "the zero hour" time for the USA Natal chart. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Thanks also for information on Dane Rudyard's "An Astrological Mandala." I found it on Amazon.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cecile
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT][/FONT]

piercethevale

Dear PierceTheVale,

[FYI: You've just put me on high alert. Retrograde Neptune at 16[FONT=&quot]⁰34' Pisces [/FONT]conjuncts my Sun tomorrow (at approximately the same hour retrograde Uranus sextiles my Uranus) and Neptune direct at 17[FONT=&quot]⁰38 conjuncts my Moon and at[/FONT] 18[FONT=&quot]⁰15' Pisces is opposite the midpoint of the base of my 3 yods. Additionally [/FONT][FONT=&quot]my Neptune is retrograde at 18[FONT=&quot]⁰59 Libra.] [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I may not have shared it with the forum, but I did erect a chart for 11/11/2020 (one day from the date you suggest of 11/12/2020). The 11/11/2020 chart looks extremely critical. I will revisit it and erect one for the 12th and ones for April 5 and June 30, 2020. Is it any coincidence those last 2 dates coincide with 1st and 2nd quarter end, respectively?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You brought up some interesting points that require further thought. Thank you for the "the zero hour" time for the USA Natal chart. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Thanks also for information on Dane Rudyard's "An Astrological Mandala." I found it on Amazon.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cecile
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT][/FONT]
The Sabian Symbols are a vital part to true understanding of astrological conditions. They are, or can be, quite literally active in Astrological Parts... see my thread in the Degree Symbolism sub-form "Birth Chart of Jesus"...It provides an excellent example of the significance of Sabian symbolism in the Parts as tot the Part of Fortune derived from that chart. It is in the 19th degree of Pisces and is [ibid.] "A MASTER INSTRUCTS HIS DISCIPLE".
ANOTHER good example is the Part of Fortune derived from the "Zero Hour" natal chart for the USA. It is in the 26th degree of Scorpio and the Sabian Symbol is [ibid.]

"SCORPIO 26°: AMERICAN INDIANS MAKING CAMP AFTER MOVING INTO A NEW TERRITORY.
KEYNOTE:
The ability to adjust swiftly to a new situation by tuning in to its requirements."

Regardless of the Stock Mkt. you are right about being so concerned for the American economy next year. It does appear to be ominous.

Keep up the good work.
ptv

Last edited:

Cecile

Thank you Pierce the Vale for referring me to your post "Birth Chart of Jesus." I have printed it to review at my leisure, or rather more studious moments.
Though not quite 30⁰ Virgo, 29⁰58' Virgo has certainly been transformational for me in too many subtle and profound ways to count.

My intention in beginning this Stock Market thread was to sound the shofar so that others might prepare for the transformation I believe (been shown) is approaching. I don't know how to put it in astrological terms other than to point to the stock market. There are too many economic indicators present currently that were present prior to 1929 and 2008, including the yield curve reversal. Presently Deutsche Bank, the kingpin of all Central Banks (CB), has been teetering on the verge of collapse for the last year. If it goes down it'll take all the CBs with it. Derivatives and global debt are so huge there is no way to pay them off. Insiders, CEOs and Board of Directors have been selling off their stock, getting out of the stock market and purchasing gold and other precious metals. Currencies worldwide are switching to gold backed.

I should erect a chart for the Act of 1871 when the constitution was rewritten making the US a corporation. I should erect a chart for when the dollar was no longer gold backed. Fiat money generally has a 70 year life span. 2008 is about when that 70 year lifespan ended. Then came the stimulus and bank bail outs which coincide with what I like to think of as the Pluto-Saturn dance as the two celestial bodies form exact aspects with one another to conjoin 1/12/2020. Pluto stationed two years in a row on 9/11/07 and 9/9/08. Nearly halfway between the two dates Obama's $787 Billion stimulus goes into effect 2/17/08. Stimulus means more debt. The amount of information I look at is daunting and requires days of my time to sort through.
I believe we are entering a time of transformation. I also believe there are many hidden truths in your "understanding" that "the first degree in the process of transformation is actually Virgo 30* and it culminates with Libra 01" and that "thus the Sabian Symbols represent a process of spiritual transformation when read in that clockwise direction around a chart that begins at Virgo 30*." (Per your thread: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13271)

My question to you is does Virgo 30* correspond to the transformation I perceive approaching?

Cecile