What keeps them together?

Ukpoohbear

This is the composite for a relationship with two people I know. I am wondering why they are still together when the relationship is so violent. Ive just hear he is in prison and she is struggling without him, but he is probably in prison because of their volatile relationship.

He turned up at my home a few months ago with a lump protruding from this forehead where she had hit him and he had then left their house to get away.

Everyone that knows them thinks their relationship is toxic so why are they still together? What is the underlying reason for staying around?

Her name is Kerry and I put her named asteroid to Cari because it sounds similar and his named asteroid is Richard.

Birth time is unknown for her so I put it to noon but time is known for the guy.

Attachments

• astro_621gw_richard_k.84618.284827 (2).jpg
    astro_621gw_richard_k.84618.284827 (2).jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

ElenaJ

How about Sedna conjunct mars squaring Orcus, Lilith opposing Pluto, She opposing Nessus and squaring the nodes, all a good formula for the makings of WWIII?
Ceres and Chiron opposite moon, so they are in an emotional learning stage, apparently at the very beginning if it is manifesting as violence.
However, sun is tightly conjunct Venus conjunct psyche. all trine the moon and opposite Juno. These aspects count for a lot in a relationship, and could account for them remaining even if it is toxic.
Pity the other birth time isn't known so the house positions could be evaluated.

Ukpoohbear

So it seems there is a lot of determination to tell the truth with the Sedna and Mars conjunction and everything else for WW3! but yeah, the Sun and Venus are very close and with a proper birth time maybe the Moon and Saturn are closer, which would keep them together.

I can tell you that they are both older than me but neither has seemed to have matured very much over the years, possibly the flavour of the relationship preventing growth or they are stuck until one of them decides to stop it.

I will try get her birth time from a mutual friend but it may take a few weeks or so to get it.

kshantaram

Premium Member
if could discover a clue,

sat-sun lords 1/7 over scorpio-pisces trine friendly lords mars-jup,
sun-mer-venus elevated pisces,
emotional, selfless, literary-oratory-medical-pharma aptitudes,

mer debilated confused, debilation cancelled by elevated venus;
venus lord 9th for luck elevated 2nd for family-finances-speech;
sun lord 7th over 2nd, financial support from spouse;
sun-venus love of inner beauty though combust
needing zinc supplements for health;

libra 9th, inimical for acq asc, stress-delays in luck-edu-travels;

jup aspect leo 7th, protective of relationship;
jup acq 12th reformist-advisory aptitudes;
moon sag philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;

moon 10th, popular, govt roles;

sat-ketu separative SNode scorpio,
keen research-occult-forensic-govt aptitudes,
secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate;
pain-injury-surgery; career-job changes/separations;
sat-mars opp, stress-struggle;

mars taurus 3rd, creatively aggressive-martial arts, accident prone;
rahu NNode taurus love of food-comforts, foreign cuisine;

mars-rahu, rise-fall in life, toxic health issues - throat-teeth etc etc;
need for ancestral prayers, observe death anniversaries religiously;

mars aspect own scorpio 9th, protective of luck-edu-travels;

all planets between rahu-ketu, rahu transits over planets clouding things,
darkness below the lamp;
and ketu transits tending to detachments, pain-injury-surgery;

mer elevated aspect own virgo 8th, protective from major dangers;

do ack promptly, and share how insights practically relevant,

wishing well, kshantaram

Ukpoohbear

if could discover a clue,

sat-sun lords 1/7 over scorpio-pisces trine friendly lords mars-jup,
sun-mer-venus elevated pisces,
emotional, selfless, literary-oratory-medical-pharma aptitudes,

mer debilated confused, debilation cancelled by elevated venus;
venus lord 9th for luck elevated 2nd for family-finances-speech;
sun lord 7th over 2nd, financial support from spouse;
sun-venus love of inner beauty though combust
needing zinc supplements for health;

libra 9th, inimical for acq asc, stress-delays in luck-edu-travels;

jup aspect leo 7th, protective of relationship;
jup acq 12th reformist-advisory aptitudes;
moon sag philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;

moon 10th, popular, govt roles;

sat-ketu separative SNode scorpio,
keen research-occult-forensic-govt aptitudes,
secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate;
pain-injury-surgery; career-job changes/separations;
sat-mars opp, stress-struggle;

mars taurus 3rd, creatively aggressive-martial arts, accident prone;
rahu NNode taurus love of food-comforts, foreign cuisine;

mars-rahu, rise-fall in life, toxic health issues - throat-teeth etc etc;
need for ancestral prayers, observe death anniversaries religiously;

mars aspect own scorpio 9th, protective of luck-edu-travels;

all planets between rahu-ketu, rahu transits over planets clouding things,
darkness below the lamp;
and ketu transits tending to detachments, pain-injury-surgery;

mer elevated aspect own virgo 8th, protective from major dangers;

do ack promptly, and share how insights practically relevant,

wishing well, kshantaram

It is true she gets spousal support from Richard and with the Moon in 10th they are a popular couple but all of their problems are out in the open too. Moon in Sag probably means they don’t take life seriously when they are together.

All the planets between Rahu/Ketu showing ‘darkness beneath the lamp’ sounds very interesting too, that probably is all the arguing and anger between them.

Thank you for your interpretation.

rahu

Banned
these are sick puppies.

this is a classical example of psychosis because of the inability to distinguish love form hate and pain from pleasure.

mars is conjunct to Sedna and Lilith and opposed to pluto and square to jupiter and square to orcus.
This shows a intense but dark sexual attraction. wIth Jupiter there is a need of control and great selfishness. with Sedna conjunct to mars, there is a impulse to be truthful but the Pluto opposition and square to orcus indicate that essential truths ar being hidden. These aspects all point to violence which is definitely brought out by other aspects
as Uranus square mercury, this pattern is arguments and anger leading to violent feelings and actions.and the mercury is square to the mars/orcus midpoint and mercury forms a sesquiquadrate with the mars/pluto midpointthe uranus/mercury square's midpoint is square to lilith et.al.this again shows violent arguments that can become violent . always with sexuality an underlying theme.
the moon trine to venus/sun/psyche and sextile to juno does shows a affection/love between them but the midpoint is conjunct to the midpoint of uranus/mercury and square to liith/mars/pluto.
Again evidence of wild arguments that have a violent tone

cari is opposed to nessus and square to ixion and the saturn midpoints with sun/venus/psyche are conjunct to cari and opposed to nessus. and the moon/pluto midpoint is square to cari nd conjunct ixion.This shows the extreme sexual abusive experiences in kerry’s child hood. In nearly all these aspects, symbols of love / hate, and pleasure vs pain are central to the aspect . when a chart shows aspect of pain and pleasure conjunct and love and hate conjunct, the end product is the development of a psychotic and violent nature

richard is square to the chiron/ceres conjunction and square to the moon.This implies that Richard feels the responsibility to “soothe” or try to help Kerry understand her psychological predicament

the jupiter/uranus midpoint is square to pallas, and square the psyche/eris and psyche/eros midpoints.
This indicates that Kerry associates love and pleasure with violent brekups ans the subsequent reconciliation

cari/richard midpoint is square to Saturn
this can indicate a devotion but with so much emotional/sexual confusin, I gives a endemic oppositions of their personalities. This suggest that no reconcialation will hold for long

Neptune is square to the sun/venus conjunction and the saturn/orcus midpoint is square to neptune.
This shows that alcohol or other substance abuse is at he core of their relationship. This can allow them to have violent sexual encounters and arguments, yet “forget” what happened. This suggest that alcohol was part of the abusive conditions of their childhoods.

Overall it seems psychotic because they can only experience love while thing the other and only feel pleasure while inflicting pain.

rahu

Ukpoohbear

Your interpretation is spot-on and as sinister as what I have witnessed for myself. Richard does try and soothe Kerry’s controlling, psychotic tantrums but he also lies to her a lot about what he is up to. Kerry lives to party and it is like Richard is medicating her with alcohol and drugs and they both exist in that lifestyle together where they party, argue, get violent and the cycle continues. It really does seem like Kerry thrives of this type of violent romance, which I had wondered was connected to child abuse too.

I wonder how it will all end, it’s exactly how you described and it’s quite scary to feel the intensity when they involved me. It’s dark stuff. I think she is psychotic and him too but like you said, he feels responsibility to soothe her but is addicted to the rush it brings him.

thelivingsky

The answer is not in the astrology only. A relationship maybe very "toxic" as you describe it, but it may be that the individuals in the relationship are not emotionally strong enough and healthy enough to see their own self-destructive behaviors. So on some level they are not ready for or capable of a healthier relationship at this time. Their natals would reveal their individual emotional issues that cause them to accept or desire this type of relationship.

That said they have a composite Sun conjunct Venus that trines the Moon and Saturn. This is strong configuration. Good aspects to the luminaries are always an indicator of attraction in composite charts. In addition, the Nodes square the Ascendant/Descendant another strong indicator of an important or karmic connection.

The t-square with Jupiter/Mars/Pluto is a clear indicator of power struggles. Mars Pluto aspects can indicate physical violence if the natal charts suggest a capacity for it. I noticed that Orcus forms a grand square with this t-square adding to the compulsive nature of their power struggles as Orcus is a "plutino" and carries some similar influence as Pluto.

Ukpoohbear

They do both have natal charts which have a propensity for being underhanded, selfish, and the girl has dad issues, the guy feels protective over his mum issues. In the guy’s natal chart, it’s also clear he is looking for a woman he may have known in a past life. He’s searching for that anyway, so perhaps they found each other or are stuck in their unhealthiness together. So I can see both of their individual issues fit together like a glove.

The power struggles are probably manifesting because each has their selfish inclinations and they are stuck with this sado-masochistic dynamic until one of them decides to break free, or they both change. I’m understanding it a bit better now, thank you.