Who feels it more in this synastry?

Emeraldstar99

I'm really confused by the overlays. Am I the one who's feeling it or he's the one feeling it more? Before anything being said, I have a natal 5th stellium including pluto in it, also venus in scorpio so.. yeah.. it's difficult to say.
Since the beginning I felt I was only serving this person as a coworker and I was ok for a time then I was feeling I was taken advantage of. I felt some annoyance then it slowly turned to explosive physical attraction after till we got together. I don't see myself marrying this person at all or having him as bf since from the start. I feel like I have a burden to carry because he made me go through unwanted stuff. Trust me on this, I only felt the attraction but I don't see in him having a future with me, ONLY the burden of the relationship because of outside matters.

But from what I see from my part of the ovelays, I don't have much significant signs...

*His Mercury in my 5th
*His Jupiter in my 8th
His Mars in 3rd (His communications skills do intice me a lot)
His Sun, Moon, Venus in my 6th
*His ASC conj my MC
*My juno conjunct his Sun by 0-1 degree
His Saturn conj my MC *Is this why I feel the heavy burden?*

Now his overlays seem significant:

*My Venus in his 7th conjunct his Descendant by 2 degres
*My Mercury in his 7th conjunct his Juno
*My Sun, Moon, Pluto in his 8th
My Jupiter conj his ASC
*My Asc conj His IC
My Mars in his 10th

No significant aspects from what I saw beside it being sextile heavy
My Sun sextiles his Mars
My Scorpio Venus sextiles his Sagittarius Sun and Cap Moon
Mars trines
DW Mars-Pluto
DW Mars-Uranus
Our 7th house rulers trine together, (his Venus trines my Saturn)

My sag moon conjunct his pluto by 4 degrees
My scorpio venus opposite his aries saturn
My venus square his neptune by 0 degres

To make things short:
By the overlay at least, who is going to feel more?

I feel I will need to carry the heavy burden forever.

https://ibb.co/mr0ug9

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

He prolly see you as the potential marriage partner cus his DC close enough to your Venus. I would say the house person feels it more cus house are every area in chart owner's life so the planet person bring the energies to that spesific house. But we need to consider the sign and house placement of the planet person. :alien::alien::alien:

ardentika

Also I want to point out that it's almost impossible to determine feelings based on synastry, unless there is already an existing relationship. Aspects and overlays do not produce feelings unless the person consciously decides to feel it.

sea_of_qi

His Saturn is conjunct your Jupiter. He will feel enriched and expanded by you. You will feel restricted and "burdened" by him. Your Venus is opposite his Saturn which will make bonding and union (love) difficult for you. Composite chart may give you more insight into how the two of you operate as a couple.

Emeraldstar99

His Saturn is conjunct your Jupiter. He will feel enriched and expanded by you. You will feel restricted and "burdened" by him. Your Venus is opposite his Saturn which will make bonding and union (love) difficult for you. Composite chart may give you more insight into how the two of you operate as a couple.

That's interesting that you point out that his Saturn conjunct my Jupiter. He makes me less optimist too but I would say that I can depend on him in many things, he's very mature, I believe It fits what you said. Does my Venus in Scorpio opposite his Saturn in Aries counts even being out of sign?

Here's the composite

https://ibb.co/fCqMS0

comdoc

Overall synastry potential of 56%(5.6/10): barely above average. Composite relationship potential is 50%(5/10). Your 4th House Venus is suffering, with no relief in sight.

I'm really confused by the overlays. Am I the one who's feeling it or he's the one feeling it more? Before anything being said, I have a natal 5th stellium including pluto in it, also venus in scorpio so.. yeah.. it's difficult to say.
Since the beginning I felt I was only serving this person as a coworker and I was ok for a time then I was feeling I was taken advantage of. I felt some annoyance then it slowly turned to explosive physical attraction after till we got together. I don't see myself marrying this person at all or having him as bf since from the start. I feel like I have a burden to carry because he made me go through unwanted stuff. Trust me on this, I only felt the attraction but I don't see in him having a future with me, ONLY the burden of the relationship because of outside matters.

But from what I see from my part of the ovelays, I don't have much significant signs...

*His Mercury in my 5th
*His Jupiter in my 8th
His Mars in 3rd (His communications skills do intice me a lot)
His Sun, Moon, Venus in my 6th
*His ASC conj my MC
*My juno conjunct his Sun by 0-1 degree
His Saturn conj my MC *Is this why I feel the heavy burden?*

Now his overlays seem significant:

*My Venus in his 7th conjunct his Descendant by 2 degres
*My Mercury in his 7th conjunct his Juno
*My Sun, Moon, Pluto in his 8th
My Jupiter conj his ASC
*My Asc conj His IC
My Mars in his 10th

No significant aspects from what I saw beside it being sextile heavy
My Sun sextiles his Mars
My Scorpio Venus sextiles his Sagittarius Sun and Cap Moon
Mars trines
DW Mars-Pluto
DW Mars-Uranus
Our 7th house rulers trine together, (his Venus trines my Saturn)

My sag moon conjunct his pluto by 4 degrees
My scorpio venus opposite his aries saturn
My venus square his neptune by 0 degres

To make things short:
By the overlay at least, who is going to feel more?

I feel I will need to carry the heavy burden forever.

https://ibb.co/mr0ug9

ardentika

Overall synastry potential of 56%(5.6/10): barely above average. Composite relationship potential is 50%(5/10). Your 4th House Venus is suffering, with no relief in sight.

Where the hell are you calculating those percentages?? You haven't said ONE positive thing, and this is the second comment of you I see on a different topic of relationships. You don't even take time to note the good and the bad, and you jump straight up to the bad and leave it at that. That's so toxic, please stop.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Where the hell are you calculating those percentages?? You haven't said ONE positive thing, and this is the second comment of you I see on a different topic of relationships. You don't even take time to note the good and the bad, and you jump straight up to the bad and leave it at that. That's so toxic, please stop.

I LOLed at this.

@OP Just an observation and no offense meant...

I think you are being a little too "Virgo-ian" on this, as in overanalyzing things that doesn't quite matter in the field of astrology. It seems you are using the approach of data science or excel pivot tables with synastry. :) Which doesn't really work.

Could you post the birth times and we can do composites instead, or composite overlays?

Last edited:

comdoc

Who the hell are you to judge my evaluations? You obviously have no clue regarding my careful process, nor the time I took to do it. Your narrow focus is limited to my last two responses--only one of those shows negative potential. Yet you jump to a baseless and false conclusion.

I stand by my evaluations, and call them as I see them. If you see those potentials differently, you are welcome to post your own evaluations. You haven't said ONE positive thing: your judgmental comments are so toxic, please stop.

ardentika

I LOLed at this.

I think you are being a little too "Virgo-ian" on this, as in overanalyzing things that doesn't quite matter in the field of astrology. It seems you are using the approach of data science or excel pivot tables with synastry. :) Which doesn't really work.

Could you post the birth times and we can do composites instead, or composite overlays?

Well Mercury is a big player in my chart haha. I'm sorry, it's just I saw people upset and those who know astrology should feel responsibility for the things they say. I am also Saturn dominant, woot.
Comdoc, who am I to judge your evaluations? Someone who has suffered a lot because of interpretations as yours, if i can even call it as such. You say I don't even know how much you have analyzied it, and you are right , I don't, because all I say was 2 sentences, where one was coppied from some astrology calculator. Do you call that analysis or interpretation?

People who don't know astrology actually rely on those who do and interpret, and knowledge is responsibility. Be more considerate with the things you post as chart reading and think of how that would affect the other person. There is no need to plant more fear or sadnes in people.

I'm sorry for the off topic, done now.

Last edited:

comdoc

Ardentika, I'm not responsible for your suffering and upset. I agree that astrologers should feel responsible for things they say. I'm well aware, and carefully consider what I offer. My council is direct, precise, and offered in a spirit of service.

My interpretations are not like any other that I'm aware of. You are mistaken, I copied nothing from any astrology calculator. I'm not planting fear nor sadness. Again, I take no responsibility for your and others' reactions to the knowledge shared in response to direct requests.

Well Mercury is a big player in my chart haha. I'm sorry, it's just I saw people upset and those who know astrology should feel responsibility for the things they say. I am also Saturn dominant, woot.
Comdoc, who am I to judge your evaluations? Someone who has suffered a lot because of interpretations as yours, if i can even call it as such. You say I don't even know how much you have analyzied it, and you are right , I don't, because all I say was 2 sentences, where one was coppied from some astrology calculator. Do you call that analysis or interpretation?

People who don't know astrology actually rely on those who do and interpret, and knowledge is responsibility. Be more considerate with the things you post as chart reading and think of how that would affect the other person. There is no need to plant more fear or sadnes in people.

I'm sorry for the off topic, done now.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
@OP.

One of the key things that not many people have pointed out, or will point out, is that natal is king.

Synastry or composite don't mean much unless the person with the natal has the ability to love. What does relationships and love actually mean to the person in question? It differs for everyone.

Hence any responsible astrologer will actually have to start there for a real-world analysis. Anything without it is just fun and games for entertainment at that point, perhaps giving you small bits of relevant info, but the big picture is missing.

Emeraldstar99

Hmmm, 56% sounds beter than I thought. What do you mean with my venus suffering? Am I suffering for liking him or suffering for not being able to let go?

I would like to know if he has the potential to like me more than I do.

Emeraldstar99

@OP.

One of the key things that not many people have pointed out, or will point out, is that natal is king.

Synastry or composite don't mean much unless the person with the natal has the ability to love. What does relationships and love actually mean to the person in question? It differs for everyone.

Hence any responsible astrologer will actually have to start there for a real-world analysis. Anything without it is just fun and games for entertainment at that point, perhaps giving you small bits of relevant info, but the big picture is missing.

Please, if not a problem, I can send you the info through PM so you can evaluate better.

Emeraldstar99

Also I want to point out that it's almost impossible to determine feelings based on synastry, unless there is already an existing relationship. Aspects and overlays do not produce feelings unless the person consciously decides to feel it.

We are on a relationship. I am suffering with this before it even existed.

Emeraldstar99

I LOLed at this.

I see what you mean. With those info I wrote in the post, I wanted to show I thought would be relevant. Pluto is getting next to my DSC so maybe that's why the obsession with details.