Is he avoiding me?

Suede

Hi all experts

I want to know if this person is avoiding me.

I m wondering if horary can answer this type of question and how I should interpret the chart. I would love to hear and learn from you all. This person and I were a bit awkward last time we met and since then he is not responding to my text and seem have changed his routine a bit. I m wondering if he is avoiding me or just me reading into it too much.

Querent: moon in last degree of cancer. Or should we use Aries?

Quesited: the person is friend. Should we use 7th or 11th house?

With all question above, I m not sure the best way to read the chart
How would you intepret this one?

Your help will be very much appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• 101309B0-2666-4AF9-9672-DC662AA1878D.jpg
    101309B0-2666-4AF9-9672-DC662AA1878D.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

ElenaJ

The moon VOC is normally not a valid chart and shouldn't be read. It is also your ruler. Does the 29 pisces relate at all to your chart? In that case, it could be read. Saturn, your friend, is on his own cusp, not relating to you. Sun is approaching a square, so it would seem that yes, he is avoiding you.

Suede

Hi

The querent asc is Aries 5. That is the closest I can think of. It is few degree from Pisces 29.
in this case should this treat as a voc chart?

Thanks

Chrysalis

Suns just changed signs (his change in behaviour), and your both in an approaching opposition.

The 29th degrees of pisces is about permanent endings ...which is where you moon are.

Move on if i was you babes.

Suede

Suns just changed signs (his change in behaviour), and your both in an approaching opposition.

The 29th degrees of pisces is about permanent endings ...which is where you moon are.

Move on if i was you babes.

Chrysalis. Thanks. Couple question if you don't mind because I would like to learn than just to know the ending

29th degrees of pisces is about permanent endings -> is it applied to the event? Or is it a mean in general when we see Pisces end? Since moon is also querent significator, can it be intepret as the querent move on?

You use sun to represent the quesited -- is it because the sun represent man? If this theory is used should we use Venus as well?

Thanks

Chrysalis

Chrysalis. Thanks. Couple question if you don't mind because I would like to learn than just to know the ending

29th degrees of pisces is about permanent endings -> is it applied to the event? Or is it a mean in general when we see Pisces end? Since moon is also querent significator, can it be intepret as the querent move on?
If a planet is on the 29th degree of pisces in a horary chart, it signifies a permanent ending, pisces is the last sign in the zodiac if you think about it.
You use sun to represent the quesited -- is it because the sun represent man? If this theory is used should we use Venus as well?
Yes sun represents a male too, you could use venus too, but in this chart your moon already opposing sun, so it makes more sense to stick with moon.