What happens spiritually when you commit suicide?

AppLeo

:lol: guys are you kidding me

I wouldn’t do that. I just want to know from a spiritual perspective. Cuz like, if we’re here for a purpose and all, then what happens in the next life when you didn’t do what you’re supposed to do in this life.

Chrysalis

Well phew :lol:

Good topic though ive been thinking about things like this recently.

I believe that say for instance (in this lifetime) you have a homeless person living on the streets, no family is bothered about them, no friends, they've turned to drugs also.

Well i believe that in their before life, they must have been exceptionally greedy and selfish with their loved ones to receive the karma they have for this lifetime.

We've been given the aspects in our charts for a reason, which we've accumulated from previous lifetime/s.

I was even thinking the other day that if when we are reborn do we always move forward...could we be reborn into say 1714 for example ?

Chrysalis

So your saying that with someone committing suicide, they've not fulfilled their lifes purpose/lessons ...i don't know about this, because what about if this was there lifes purpose for some reason.

AppLeo

So your saying that with someone committing suicide, they've not fulfilled their lifes purpose/lessons ...i don't know about this, because what about if this was there lifes purpose for some reason.

Their life purpose was to commit suicide? Hmm... born to literally die. Kind of a negative view, but that’s a good perspective.

I’ve heard that if you kill yourself, you go to an even worse place than you were before. So if you keep killing yourself every life nothing gets better.

There’s like different spiritual planes. I’m guessing people like Hitler are at the lowest of these planes, which could be like hell.

Last edited:

AppLeo

I watched a YouTube video, and someone said that you spend a very long time in a negative and low mental state reflecting on all the harm you cause when you did kill you self. In this after life mental state, you’re supposed to just feel intense regret and guilt as you watch the people down below how sad they are, and what you could’ve achieved if you stayed.

But then again, I don’t know how this would work if the people around don’t really care about you, especially if you have no friends and weren’t someone that could do great things. Not much to regret..

Chrysalis

Their life purpose was to commit suicide? Hmm... born to literally die. Kind of a negative view, but that’s a good perspective.

I’ve heard that if you kill yourself, you go to an even worse place than you were before. So if you keep killing yourself every life nothing gets better.

I believe all souls go to the same place when we die regardless of how we die, its called the earthplane you go to, i think this is the next plane after earth so very close to earth, just like the Archangels are very high up in the spiritual plane *i think its called*.

These are called lower vibration spirits, like the ones who come through when you do ouija boards, so they're kinda trapped from confusion of how they got there or still traumatized etc from the death. So they stay there as they are afraid to cross over to the next realm/light, it may even be that they refuse to cross over as they want to get a msg to a loved one they've left on earth to tell them who killed them etc.

So when spirits come to people, it because that person has some sort of higher vibration going on and the spirit can see the light surrounding them, so they will go to them for them to help them with whatever it is they need help with in being able to cross over.

Not sure how long a spirit can remain trapped for ?

"Born to literally die" What about babies who die a week old from cot death or even die at birth...thats kinda the same thing.:andy:

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Did Hitler really have a say in what he did though ? Was he born to kill ?

Just like with Princess Diana, i read somewhere she had the weeping sisters fixed star somewhere significant in her chart, which was when she died....so is it all just written for us.

Last edited:

AppLeo

I believe all souls go to the same place when we die regardless of how we die, its called the earthplane you go to i think this is the next plane after earth so very close to earth, like the archangels are very high up in the spiritual plane *i think its called*.

Oh okay.

These are called lower vibration spirits, like the ones who come through when you do ouija boards, so they're kinda trapped from confusion of how they got there or still traumatized etc from the death. So they stay there as they are afraid to cross over to the next realm/light, it may even be that they refuse to cross over as they want to get a msg to a loved one they've left on earth to tell them who killed them etc.

So basically ghosts

So when spirits come to people, it because that person has some sort of higher vibration going on and the spirit can see the light surrounding them, so they will go to them for them to help them with whatever it is they need help with in being able to cross over.

Like mediums, right?

Not sure how long a spirit can remain trapped for ?

"Born to literally die" What about babies who die a week old from cot death or even die at birth...thats kinda the same thing.:andy:

Maybe those babies that die at birth are from a glitch in the spiritual secretary :lol:

"What are you doing?? Spirit 48923332030111 wasn't supposed to be born until 10 years later to fulfill his karmic duty. You'll have to cancel his life."

JUPITERASC

j3TWeQV.jpg

Chrysalis

So we leave earth leaving all the 4 elements behind ? well obviously we do ...ok silly question.

Is there a name for the element of spirit ?

WHYNOT

Banned
I have to say, very unhelpful Jup Asc. How about actually communicating something?
Posting cliches & memes all the time is slack & gets tiresome.

About suicide, my personal belief from the understanding I've gleaned from 60+ years is that the desire to extinguish one's life is about getting so hopelessly stuck in pain that one sees no other way out. It's a mechanism of the Ego (=personality). It's about not being able to move past the pain.
I believe that one's soul will have to come back and go through similar experience again ..until one has mastered whatever spiritual lesson one could not see at the time due to impulsive self destructive action.

JUPITERASC

Death can not be fought off by any warrior

ordered away by the powerful
or paid off by the rich :smile:
Death leaves nowhere to run to
no place to hide
no refuge

no defender
or guide.

So, reflect sincerely
and meditate on
how important it is