Does he have like me?

red

Hello,

Okay, this guy is my friend for almost 4 years. We work at the same organization and we are quite close.

Do you think that based on this horary chart he has a romantic interest in me?

Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_108_does_he_like_me_hr.21531.20832.jpg
    astro_2gw_108_does_he_like_me_hr.21531.20832.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 41

breeze

What do you think when you look at the chart ?

Late AC and Saturn in the 7th. - did you ask this question before by horary and/ or by any other divine method ?

And I just wonder if there is an underlying question i.e. Will we have a relationship ?

Bunraku

Oh hey, Moon does a TOL between Mercury and Jupiter

If the question is “Will I get in a relationship with him” I say yeah..it’s possible. Since they’re both retrograde, are you both reconnecting with each other or something? Final aspect is co-ruler of his house w/ Saturn, also retro. The thing about a malefic in the house of the quesited it means something bad and miserable.

All retrograde planets and you trying to head for an opposition is kind of suspicious.

The problem is that I don’t know what you’re really asking, so I can’t answer it with certainty.

Last edited:

red

Hey Breeze,

We have been friends for a long time,it was always friendship for me but I think it wasn't like that for him at all, what I'm asking is whether he actually liked me all this time and I didn't know.

and yeah I think I asked my cards about this already..gosh I didn't know that would show in a horary chart!

red

Oh hey, Moon does a TOL between Mercury and Jupiter

If the question is “Will I get in a relationship with him” I say yeah..it’s possible. Since they’re both retrograde, are you both reconnecting with each other or something? Final aspect is co-ruler of his house w/ Saturn, also retro. The thing about a malefic in the house of the quesited it means something bad and miserable.

All retrograde planets and you trying to head for an opposition is kind of suspicious.

The problem is that I don’t know what you’re really asking, so I can’t answer it with certainty.

okay :) thanks

I was interested in someone else before, may be that's why I am retrograde, I know he was somewhat involved with someone else at work and I mentioned that to him recently.

I just want to know whether instead of friendship he actually had romantic feelings for me, that's all :)

breeze

Well... Yes, you were both interested in each other some time ago - mutual reception between Mercury and Jupiter. However, it seems nothing come out of it as Mercury did not perfect the aspect with Jupiter.

You were also attracted to each other physically-Mutual reception between Moon and Sun, past aspect again.

Jupiter, at the bottom of chart, and rx - is not in its good manners. Jupiter is conjucting Neptune's antiscion. He is hiding something(s).

Moon first sextiles Jupiter, then Neptune's antiscion and finally trines Mercury. Moon's sextile Neptune's antiscion is a prohibition. Moon will not be able to carry Jupiter's light to Mercury.

Yes, he had romantic feelings for you in the past, but nothing seems possible for now or for future.

I notice that Venus, your other significator, is at its detriment which makes me think that you do not feel good about yourself as a woman and that Saturn at your detriment in the 7th. is in MR with Jupiter . Saturn seems to be the other woman in the work place, if he is not already married or in a commited relationship.

I think Saturn is the reason why you do not ask about future, but for past.

Wishing you the best going forward.