Does he still like me ?

heidy26

If he still likes me, that's my real question.

Well, it might just be that liking without actual occurrence of events means nothing - as in nothing will come out of the chart, considering that Mercury is in a very bad shape, and so on. I am curious how Moon/Venus plays out, though I have my doubts.
Can you check the hour ruler of the chart ?

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Well, it might just be that liking without actual occurrence of events means nothing - as in nothing will come out of the chart, considering that Mercury is in a very bad shape, and so on. I am curious how Moon/Venus plays out, though I have my doubts.
Can you check the hour ruler of the chart ?

Thanks much heidy for writing to me.

It's critical for me to understand if we both developed feelings for each other romantically now, hence I asked "still", because we had parted ways in the past. I developed feelings for him second time.

He again stopped talking and it's a big thing because since last 2 years we have talked each day till it's time to sleep. I can feel he is backing off, realizing he cannot commit to me now, hence nothing will happen between us. He must be planning to let me go soon.

If you can please let me know how to check the hour ruler of chart, I will be able to find something. Thank you!

heidy26

Thanks much heidy for writing to me.

It's critical for me to understand if we both developed feelings for each other romantically now, hence I asked "still", because we had parted ways in the past. I developed feelings for him second time.

He again stopped talking and it's a big thing because since last 2 years we have talked each day till it's time to sleep. I can feel he is backing off, realizing he cannot commit to me now, hence nothing will happen between us. He must be planning to let me go soon.

If you can please let me know how to check the hour ruler of chart, I will be able to find something. Thank you!

You can check here: https://www.astrology.com.tr/planetary-hours.asp

It is a question of him being able to make a good call, not being afraid, overwhelmed, indecised, in anguish and with all the 325 obstacles to pass.
He does have strong feelings for you and boy, I mean strong.
The Sun here is really bad for Mercury and Sun is either health issue or perhaps something in the daily routine or a habit that really gets him, or you treat him in a way that makes him feel inferior and so on.

VirgoLeo

Update: He texted me today telling me he saw my look-a-like in his regular train commute and freaked out if it's me.

It's an unusual ice breaker but I feel he thought about me, at least.

Thank you for reading my chart, thank you!

listen, from personal experience him using that line to talk to you wether true or not usually means the guy is totally into you.

ScorpAsc5

listen, from personal experience him using that line to talk to you wether true or not usually means the guy is totally into you.

:) Will you believe he has seen not one but two of my doppelgangers, one in February and one in March and both during his commute to work?

I can imagine how he would have freaked out second time! Yeah it's like a small sign that he thinks about me.

ScorpAsc5

You can check here: https://www.astrology.com.tr/planetary-hours.asp

It is a question of him being able to make a good call, not being afraid, overwhelmed, indecised, in anguish and with all the 325 obstacles to pass.
He does have strong feelings for you and boy, I mean strong.
The Sun here is really bad for Mercury and Sun is either health issue or perhaps something in the daily routine or a habit that really gets him, or you treat him in a way that makes him feel inferior and so on.

I think hour-ruler of chart is Mercury.. but I have attached what the calculator showed me when I entered chart details.

I did not know he might be having "strong" feelings just as I have for him. Are there seriously that many obstacles to be together? He is weak against his family. It feels I am moving towards another heart break unfortunately.

He never mentioned any health issue or if I am being dominant to him. In fact in March I found out that I have a heart condition.

Last edited:

heidy26

Interesting, the chart is not radical, but Mercury is in the first house so I'd say that this shows interest in the question.
Did you tell him about your heart condition recently ? Most of the times, charts are as literal as they can. There is no need to search for hidden meaning. Since Sun rules the 6th house and is placed in the 1st, this does show 6 house issues concerning you and affecting Mercury.

ScorpAsc5

Interesting, the chart is not radical, but Mercury is in the first house so I'd say that this shows interest in the question.
Did you tell him about your heart condition recently ? Most of the times, charts are as literal as they can. There is no need to search for hidden meaning. Since Sun rules the 6th house and is placed in the 1st, this does show 6 house issues concerning you and affecting Mercury.

Thanks heidy for writing to me again!

Hmmm, he does not know yet as he ain't talking to me regularly. Things were great but not anymore, I am just sitting quiet. I gave an effort to know the problem but he was distant so I stopped. :(

heidy26

Well, i understand that this may be frustrating.
Best thing to do is to leave him be, if he wants to talk to you, he will come around.
Meanwhile, the chart made me curious with the hour ruler position.
Looking forward to reading updates.

Thanks,
H

ScorpAsc5

Well, i understand that this may be frustrating.
Best thing to do is to leave him be, if he wants to talk to you, he will come around.
Meanwhile, the chart made me curious with the hour ruler position.
Looking forward to reading updates.

Thanks,
H

Thanks Heidy....nothing else to do than to wait patiently and take decisions wisely.

May I know what else does Mercury as hour rule shows? I will update if something happens.