would anyone be willing to interpret my chart?

astro_w2gw_melissa.49197.177944.png

please and thank you

waybread

Can you narrow this down somewhat? And maybe say a few words about yourself? A blind chart reading is hard to do to begin with, and then it's not very efficient if you really have a couple of key questions that concern you.

rahu

Banned
hi temperanceXIII1203

I just have a few comments..

your Uranus/node,/Neptune stellium is sextile to the moon and sextile to Jupiter and the venus/mars midpoint is conjunct the moon.
this really neat. you are very loving and gather friends around you not to mention guys.

your mars/pluto midpoint is conjunct to your moon, so though you seem to have many friends, your are actually quite private and sometimes hold back instead of joining with others.this might you have had some bad experiences with men which make you a bit cautions.

you are extremely intelligence and clear sighted. your friends all come to you for advice because you are so emotionally balanced and you always see the truth in any matter. though you are also very critical and incive in your words at times. you say what you see and don't hold back, so you have upset more than one person because to tell both the good and bad traits... you don't sugar coat what you say.
but you are such a warm person that ,you probably rarely will say something a person can't really handle.
you are extremely creative and probably have very good writing skills as ideas and words just flow naturally from you.

might likely have vivid dreams that can be prophetic .and possibly even day light visions. you have a second sense that is always correct.

but with a strong 12h house , you may have ominous dreams or feeling with are somewhat uncharacteristic of you because you are so warm and loving.

with the sun square to Jupiter and the midpoint conjunct to venus and Saturn square to Venus, you seems to have difficulties with relationships that one would not expects as you have such a warming personality.
Saturn square to Venus suggest that fidelity and loyalty are extremely important in relationships. so though there seem to be many interested in you, you are somewhat choosey.

you do have a darker dynamic as the Jupiter/Saturn midpoint is square to pluto which can show there have been health issue around you . and there may be obstacles for getting continued education.it seems that you get caught between.... a rock and a hard place at times... obstacles can appear o block your desires or ambitions. this could show there are family/heritage conditions that affect you freedom and options in life. this might also reflect a broken marriage.

I looked at a few other symbols and you have lilth conjunct to node /Neptune and Uranus . this really increases you ensitiveit to psychic vibrations. it can increases the nurture of your dreams and you likely have vivid life like dreams. your overall intuirition and emotional sensoitivity are very strong aand you might sometimes feel you are too sensitive. again this shows that you may be subject to darker feeling or thoughts... not so much from you... but feelings just seem to rise out ogf you .

with your moon at midheaven and opposed to Sedna... you are a truth teller. that is you are moral and honest in all your doings and you expect others to have the same integrity as you do... but with Orcus square to Sedna, you have often found people who have disliked you because of your scruples that hey do not have.
your eros/psyche midpoint is square to juno so you are very romantic especially when you feel there is a potential fro a lasting relationship
.but with nessus conjunct to venus, you have a penchant sometimes to attract those who are controlling rather than loving

with eris trine to psyche and trine to ceres ,stable relationships bring out you romantic nature and your physical passions.

just a few thoughts
rahu

Last edited:

thelivingsky

Hello Melissa,

I see three things in your chart that suggest you may have some emotional turbulence but they also suggest a strong intuitive ability possibly even psychic gifts. The Moon is conjunct Pluto , though wide - 10 degrees, many astrologers allow a ten degree orb for aspects to the Sun or Moon. Pluto/Moon aspects always make for powerful emotions and in your case this conjunction also sextiles Uranus and Neptune adding to the sensitivity and power. But a sextile is a good aspect which suggests there is a talent or a gift here that can be developed if you learn to manage these energies.

Second: Mercury is on the cusp of H12 which means it could be interpreted as a H12 placement. This could also give some intuitive abilities.

Third: The Uranus/Neptune/N.Node all sitting on the Ascendant can be an indicator of very unusual person, perhaps with very strong ideals. Here is an excerpt form the late Isabel Hickey about this conjunction:

“.. In the angular houses it can cause great difficulty. It is too high voltage for the average person and can bring rebellion and self will and chaotic conditions into the life.
"….Good aspects will be indicative of a soul who has come to earth to serve the planet in some philosophical or religious way. Not at all orthodox in their approach to life. …Uranus in good aspect to Neptune can make the person a spiritual psychic. In square or opposition can give psychism and intuitive powers but …uses the power for self…brings about his own downfall."

I would interpret this stellium as H1 on the Ascendant and not H12. So that is indeed an angle as Hickey speaks of above. But it is very well aspected with a trine Jupiter and sextiles to Moon and Pluto.

Do you have a sense that you may have some clairavoyant or clairsentient tendencies? Palls is prominent being conjunct the Moon. I often see prominent Pallas in charts of people who become activist or advocates in some way or involved in politics or law.

I suspect that your Sagittarius Sun and Mercury wants to avoid some of the darker emotional things you may carry, and the Capricorn Ascendant also avoids out of a need to feel in control. This may be something you will trip you up and eventually you will need address some deep issues if not done so already

Saturn in Aquarius can be judgemental - and combined with your Capricorn Ascendant that is definitely something for which to be on guard.

You have bowl type chart meaning all the planets are within about 120 degrees. This manifests as having all the parts of your life, home, work, family merging together or being connected. Do you work with or for a relative?

Do you still live near Mayfield Hts.? If so there is a astrology group in Lake County near you to which I belong. PM me if you want details.

Hope this helps.