Chiron Conjunct Venus Transit 7th House

Tatianna

Hello!

Can anyone inform me on or share experiences on transiting Chiron Conjunct Venus 7th house?

This will occur for me in october 2018 (again!)

I am interested in this transit because it occured last december 2017 when I ended a relationship (my decision) AND met someone special at the same time ( we are not in a relationship but still in contact)

so i looked over the years when i started a relationship/met someone special that turned into a relationship and chiron has been a lot of the time conjunct my venus in the 7th house - i've never experienced any pain during these times only a lovely connection with someone and now becuase it's going RETROGRADE back over my venus i wonder if something will happen again.

SO! Reading about maggi astrology and Cinderella links it does make me think...is there some truth in it? and is chiron really such a painful experience? maybe more soothing and connecting?

by the way i am a pisces sun on the descendant with venus and mercury by it'side in 7th house.

hope to hear some thoughts

many thanks

Sairenne

Hey! I was wondering about chiron transits lately as well. Because of lack of info around it (chiron transiting 5th), I turned back to see how transiting chiron affected my 4th house. I have to admit that my relationship with family memebers improved radically over the previous years. I tried hard for that, I had to recognise my own faults, I was hurt to see that some relatives didn't care to heal our problems, but those that matter did. Overall, I think transit chiron can really have a healing effect, if you're open to its energy.

As for the magi stuff, I was really sceptical, if not dismissive of their theory, until I studied the aspects of the most amazing time I've had in years, which occured a few months back. Main aspect was transit venus conjunct natal chiron, involving jupiter and mars as well (dont remember the aspect exactly). For two weeks, I was literally living my wildest dream, then I crushed and burnt because of Saturn (and maybe Uranus). I'm still sceptical over magi astrology, but there was a cinderella aspect during those two weeks (or something close to that, I'm not very familiar with their terminology) and my deepest wish came true, exactly how I wanted it. Of course, I ruined it shortly after, but eh! So, maybe they're on to something after all!