My Left Foot

DebbieMarie54

This last Saturday night, July 20, I fell through my neighbor’s stairs, and damaged my left foot.

Some of the property is in poor condition around here, and the owners do not keep it well –maintained.

Reluctantly, I asked my ex-boyfriend to take me to ER because I couldn’t locate anyone else.

ER said no bones were broken, but possibly I have tendon or ligament damage. They encouraged me to get an MRI right away.

However, the previous Friday, I filed a grievous against my doctor for refusing to refer me to a chiropractor who practiced kinesiology, (which my insurance pays for) when I told her I was in contact pain in my right leg and foot, lower back and right hip. She told me to go online and take a back exercise class.

Please tell me what you see concerning my foot?

Also, I am going to ask the property owners to reimburse for medical expenses? I don’t want to have to get a lawyer involved. Do you think the property owners will be amicable about reimbursing me?

Thank you.

DebbieMarie

The_Saturnian

Hello DebbieMarie,

Firstly I'm very sorry to hear about your accident and hope you are recovering well.

This sounds like a horary question. Pleased post your query, coupled with the appropriate horary chart, in the horary section of the forum so that an interpretation can be given. The rules as to how to go about it can be found at the following link:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

I would recommend to draw your chart at www.astro.com ,save it and attach it to your query when creating a new thread.

On a non-astrological note, I've done insurance broking as a career previously and can say that there is an obligation for your neighbour's property owners insurers to compensate an injured person, if the injury is incurred by a visitor under the Public Liability section of the property owners' property policy. What expenses can be recovered will be subject to the policy's wording.

Hope this has helped.

DebbieMarie54

Thank you for the suggestion. I have included a Horary for your review if you have some time.

Deb

Attachments

• Horary.doc
    317.5 KB · Views: 30