Will I get this job?

shannaro

Hi guys!
I need your help. After pandemic started, I returned to my country, but I am without any job right now. I am waiting for one interview, the vacant place is the lawyer, so it is the law department.
From this chart, mars has no aspect to the moon, but on the other hand, my moon has good aspected to the seventh house, and also to the jupiter, the ruler of the nine house. So, I think at the end, because of the good attitude of the recommendator, I may get the jobs. What do u think?

shannaro

Here is the chart

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_get_this_job.21283.53579.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_get_this_job.21283.53579.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 52

shannaro

its not a law firm. It is a very big organization which needs lawyer. I have no idea about the position yet, I was just told, that they need someone qualified like me in the legal field and I am going to be interviewed soon. I think, the position will be good, it maybe something mixed with the lawyer and managerial. I have no idea about it yet.
p.s thank you for your reply <3 what do u think?

Chrysalis

The lot of employers is @27 Capricorn, Jupiter the ruler of Lawyers will conjunct the lot, the moon is angular and also goes to conjunct the Lot and the ruler of the Lot Saturn also retrogrades to conjunct the Lot.

I would have said yes from this, but with the Lot being in a pitted degree, there looks to be some kind of obstacle. I think the good outweighs the bad to say you won't get it. But some kind of delay maybe with regards to the interview or getting the job.

Edited to add: 27 Capricorn is also an Amizene degree, which is a little worse. There is some kind of deficiency here with regards to the job. So im now changing my mind i don't think you will end up getting it.

Last edited: