Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 08-14-2015, 02:43 AM

Why do I feel quiet and withdrawn when the Moon is in Leo?

Typically, you're supposed to be all loud and outgoing under transit Moon in Leo. But it's like the complete opposite in me, instead I feel a strong need to hide in my room and well... not come out until the Moon is in Virgo. In fact, when the Moon is in Leo, I like to just have a warm cup of coffee, some good music, my laptop, and stare at the wall while reflecting my life and past memories. Of course my room would be locked so that nobody can bother me. Simply put, I need my alone time when the Moon is in Leo.

Is that weird? What makes it even more weird is that my Sun is in Leo and apparently I'm supposed to act more "Leo-ish" when the transit Moon conjuncts my Sun. This doesn't seem to be the case at all, unless I force myself to be outgoing which isn't hard to do.

Btw, my 12th house is entirely ruled by Leo. Does that have something to do with it? Of course, once the Moon goes into Virgo and hence, enters my 1st house, the feeling of "withdrawal" goes away.

Unread 08-14-2015, 03:47 AM

Re: Why do I feel quiet and withdrawn when the Moon is in Leo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterly View Post
Typically, you're supposed to be all loud and outgoing under transit Moon in Leo. But it's like the complete opposite in me, instead I feel a strong need to hide in my room and well... not come out until the Moon is in Virgo. In fact, when the Moon is in Leo, I like to just have a warm cup of coffee, some good music, my laptop, and stare at the wall while reflecting my life and past memories. Of course my room would be locked so that nobody can bother me. Simply put, I need my alone time when the Moon is in Leo.

Is that weird? What makes it even more weird is that my Sun is in Leo and apparently I'm supposed to act more "Leo-ish" when the transit Moon conjuncts my Sun. This doesn't seem to be the case at all, unless I force myself to be outgoing which isn't hard to do.

Btw, my 12th house is entirely ruled by Leo. Does that have something to do with it? Of course, once the Moon goes into Virgo and hence, enters my 1st house, the feeling of "withdrawal" goes away.
Might be due to your sun in the 12th house.
Unread 08-14-2015, 04:09 AM

The moon may be in Leo but it is going through "your" 12th house.
Unread 08-14-2015, 05:09 AM

I can't say for sure without seeing your chart and natal moon position, but the moon rules the home. Leo needs to be king of his castle. Sometimes this sense of control over one's living space happens best when the lion is alone in his den.

There's a lot of really bad astrology out there about the sign of Leo, incidentally.

My moon is in Leo, incidentally.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 08-14-2015, 01:57 PM

Quote:

Typically, you're supposed to be all loud and outgoing under transit Moon in Leo.
That's a ridiculous claim ~ definitely it's not necessarily so
Quote:

This doesn't seem to be the case at all,
unless I force myself to be outgoing
which isn't hard to do.

well, if "it isn't hard to do" to "force yourself" to be "outgoing"
then there's not much "forcing" going on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 08-15-2015, 02:08 AM

Actually, I take that back.

Today I was surprisingly quite loud and energetic. I was in a relatively good mood.

But it's only because I forgot to lock my door.. and so, out of the blue my sister barged into my room and told me to hang out with her... basically forcing me to interact. She was happier than usual. And yes, she's a Leo Sun as well.

Later that night, I was singing in the bathroom while showering.

This new moon in Leo is so powerful........
The Following User Says Thank You to Misterly For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (08-15-2015)
Unread 08-15-2015, 02:10 AM

Quote:

Actually, I take that back.

Today I was surprisingly quite loud and energetic. I was in a relatively good mood.

But it's only because I forgot to lock my door.. and so, out of the blue my sister barged into my room and told me to hang out with her... basically forcing me to interact. She was happier than usual. And yes, she's a Leo Sun as well.

Later that night, I was singing in the bathroom while showering.

This new moon in Leo is so powerful........
check out the other transiting aspects to natal planets at the time you felt quiet and withdrawn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 08-15-2015, 02:40 AM

I am just lazy as heck with moon in leo so yeah. I ate 5 year old stale chocolate chips for a week.

Last edited by Love2Know; 08-15-2015 at 02:45 AM.
Unread 08-15-2015, 06:04 PM

Quote:

You said it yourself. 12h.
Unread 08-24-2015, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
I am just lazy as heck with moon in leo so yeah. I ate 5 year old stale chocolate chips for a week.
Love, Y u do dis? Old cookies could give you a stomachache!

Anyways, I get emotionally withdrawn when the Moon is in Aries (Since that's my 12th house). But when the moon is in Leo I feel....well....lazier.

I would use the current transits and look toward your natal Moon to see what's what when it comes to feels, Leo-sun-bro.
Unread 08-25-2015, 06:43 AM

Smile Re: Why do I feel quiet and withdrawn when the Moon is in Leo?

Quote:

I believe you experience this because rules your 12th house.

I am a (also, I got Ascendant and ) and I feel very energized when the is in . Those few days are always my best days of the month.

Tags
feel, moon, quiet, withdrawn