Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 06-21-2015, 08:06 AM

(friend asks) how will he feel about it ?

My friend asked this.
She has been getting together with a guy but without any compromise, no title of boyfriend/girlfriend.
So, she is planning a trick to see if he really cares "loosing" her, sometimes we think we don't care until we loose that person, right ? so, that's what she wants to figure out about this guy as he doesn't speak about his feelings towards her but he always keeps texting her just to check on her.
She wants to say that, she can't meet him in this "condition" (like affairs) because she met somebody else that is interested on her and vice versa but if he wants her friendship she will be glad of that.
Then she asks, how will he feel about this ?

My try here is that I think he will be happy of that news of her, him ruled by venus is in a cheerful sign of leo and going to conjunct the Jupiter a very optimistic planet, two benefic planets in leo, I don't think he could feel like loosing her or jealous on her at all, otherwise herself, if she does this, her ruler mars still in combust by sun (his secondary ruler) and about to change sign to cancer where mars falls, she could regret of this test on him as she wouldn't see him feeling sad of loosing her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg how will he feel about it.jpg (114.9 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by LadyBella; 06-21-2015 at 08:16 AM.
Unread 06-21-2015, 10:37 AM

Re: (friend asks) how will he feel about it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBella View Post
My friend asked this.

So, she is planning a trick to see if he really cares "loosing" her, sometimes we think we don't care until we loose that person, right ? so, that's what she wants to figure out about this guy as he doesn't speak about his feelings towards her but he always keeps texting her just to check on her.
She wants to say that, she can't meet him in this "condition" (like affairs) because she met somebody else that is interested on her and vice versa but if he wants her friendship she will be glad of that.
Then she asks, how will he feel about this ?

My try here is that I think he will be happy of that news of her, him ruled by venus is in a cheerful sign of leo and going to conjunct the Jupiter a very optimistic planet, two benefic planets in leo, I don't think he could feel like loosing her or jealous on her at all, otherwise herself, if she does this, her ruler mars still in combust by sun (his secondary ruler) and about to change sign to cancer where mars falls, she could regret of this test on him as she wouldn't see him feeling sad of loosing her.
I will agree with your analysis
Unread 06-21-2015, 11:55 AM

Hi Lady Bella! - I read the same as you, - but i like to add, that you find Moon and Venus and Jupiter in her 5th!
And both, - Scorpio (Mars) and Taurus (Venus) are completely wrapped into their first (7th) houses.
I find this now and then in relationships where both partners do not really show and speak out loud their emotions. -
And since from both sides feelings are held back, it is likely that nothing grows, and partners start manipulating.
Maybe she should go the other way, and speak about it all, and see what effect it has. She still can leave him, - but had been honest with him - and, more important, towards herself.
Unread 06-21-2015, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleanna View Post
Hi Lady Bella! - I read the same as you, - but i like to add, that you find Moon and Venus and Jupiter in her 5th!
Hi oleanna, I'm learning here.
What does it mean, the above statement ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleanna View Post
And both, - Scorpio (Mars) and Taurus (Venus) are completely wrapped into their first (7th) houses.
I find this now and then in relationships where both partners do not really show and speak out loud their emotions. -
What u mean with that ?

Unread 06-21-2015, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlove View Post
Hi oleanna, I'm learning here.
What does it mean, the above statement ?

What u mean with that ?

Hi girlove, i feel as well like a beginner, - i am reading a lot and trying to follow the more experienced people here in the forum. But still, - i would say i have nothing to teach here. But of course i love to explain what i tried to say:

- the fifth house stands for joy, children, gambling, - but as well for flirt and flings - so i find it interesting that the man's significator and Jupiter plus moon is to find there. So she welcomes him in the house for flirt and joy.

... and my 2nd statement goes towards the fact that intercepted houses can have a meaning. As i wrote, with couples that do not really open towards each other, i found a few times that Venus- and Mars- signs are intercepted, like "swallowed", surpressed. Here they are even like caught in the houses for relationship, the 7th.

I hope this was somehow understandable...
Unread 06-21-2015, 06:42 PM

Are we looking at the same chart? There's nothing in the seventh unless you count Saturn, and that's sitting on the 8th cusp.

Adding to the confusion....

But to the OP, I think your initial assessment is correct. She's Mars, combust, and not seeing things remotely clearly at the moment. This plan of hers is better left undone.

Odd
Unread 06-21-2015, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
Are we looking at the same chart? There's nothing in the seventh unless you count Saturn, and that's sitting on the 8th cusp.

Adding to the confusion....

But to the OP, I think your initial assessment is correct. She's Mars, combust, and not seeing things remotely clearly at the moment. This plan of hers is better left undone.

Odd
Maybe i put my words in the wrong way, - the intercepted houses, ruled by Mars and Venus are "in the 1st or 7th house" - it's sometimes hard to put these things in english, - sorry if i fail. i could express this easily clear in German...
maybe you could put it in right expression. I'd be grateful for the correction.

Tags
asks, feel, friend