Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 04-10-2015, 09:10 AM
TheCrabbyCancer79 TheCrabbyCancer79 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 12
Am I destined to be a loser?

Scorpio Rising for my lack of trust of people, quiet nature and having many people just dislike me.
My Cancer sun for my emotionally loving, socially anxious, lazy insecure personality.
My Capricorn moon for my shyness, social awkwardness and overall boringness.
And my Virgo Midheaven for my need to be liked by people, need to fit in, and my boring personality.

My chart doesn't really show anything positive about me socially or intellectually. I'm not really intelligent, social, or interesting. My only positive traits seem to be that I'm caring and hardworking. But I've always been lazy in school and my GPA has always been low (2.85). I'm also only really caring to myself. I'm quite self centered and I feel as if the only reason I really care for someone is because they make me feel good. It seems to me that the only positive thing I can look forward to in life is getting married. Which depresses me because I really want to make something of myself. But I feel like due to my past GPA and my overall comfort loving and lazy attitude, it's not going to happen. I'm terrible at rational thinking, (math, business, science and etc.) and much prefer imaginative things like writing fantasy fiction and psychology. The career options I'm interested in lie in things that have become obsolete due to the dawning of the age of Aquarius; which places more emphasis on the STEM fields. I will however, note that when I AM interested in something, I get really into it. Whether it be astrology, a person im interested in, or a sport.

My palm is true in the way that it indicates a bad childhood. I was never really liked by anyone. My father likes me, but compared to my brother who is doing so well in his school work and everything else better than me, I feel like a worthless parasite. In elementary school, I never had any friends. I did make some in the 4-5th grade only to find out that they secretly were talking behind my back and were using me for money. I can't blame them either; my imagination was ridiculously strong as a kid and I never really said anything that well... made sense. I didn't really have common sense/rational thinking mind. As such, I was socially awkward without even knowing it. I matured very slowly and in my middle school years, I was exactly the same. I had some friends but I really only followed them around because I was so scared of people looking down on me because I had no friends or wasn't popular. In my high school years, all I did was stay home and play video games. I procrastinated my years to have a ****** GPA and only a couple friends. My friends even tell me that my life seems depressing as they're my only friends. They also say that I'm boring, invisible (noone notices me) and just see me exactly how I see myself. A loser. I only had around 3 girls I really talked to and all of them ended up hating me because of my obsessively clingy texting and "annoying" behaviour. (I didn't have the social/common sense to know that texting a girl 8 times in a row without a response was annoying). My social anxiety developed near the 9th grade when I found out that the majority of my high school class disliked me because I was quiet, a social parasite and just a general loser. I was extremely motivated this year (junior year) to make some friends at my new school by joining clubs and stuff only to be able to make small talk with them (nice sweater, what classes are you taking, how old are you and etc.) I ended up being isolated from the groups I tried to get into and now I'm once again a loner with very few friends. I hoped my life would change but it ended up failing.

Also note that I'm a life path Seven. When I checked out the pinnacles for myself (your life cycles that you go through in numerology) I was to say the least, extremely disappointed to find out that ALL of my pinnacles were seven. With the exception of one being a two. With all of them basically saying "this period will be a time of time being spent alone. Not much money or social life will be gained as expected or hoped but you may gain some knowledge internally" HOW IS THAT GOING TO HELP ME AT ALL??? It doesn't help that the only non seven in my chart was a two that talked about how my "sensitivity to other people" would be tested. It's also interesting to note that Kurt Cobain killed himself on the first year of his pinnacle change into a seven. Just goes to show you how great sevens are -_-. My palm also indicates a bad future with my (poor) career being ended for emotional reasons.

Like honestly, how in gods name is my numerology chart and my astrology chart any good at all? I've always been a social failure. I'm awkward, quiet, disliked, EXTREMELY INSECURE, and HIGHLY clingy and obsessive when I like a girl, an escapist using fantasy (almost like a Pisces), negative, self centered, boring and just a failure overall. My palmistry doesn't help either. My palms show FIVE giant islands on my head line. My fate line ends on the heart line and I have MANY MANY negative things in my palms that I won't begin to explain.

I've been lazy my whole life. I'm a junior in high school and I have an awful GPA. I know capricorn moons are supposed to be hard working but I'm just the laziest person I know when it comes to school work. I'm always daydreaming in class and I possibly have inattentive ADHD and maladaptive daydreaming. When I fantasize about something, it's always about something I feel insecure about in real life. For example, if I feel bad for myself because I have a ****** car, I'll get pleasure from daydreaming about people admiring me for having a BMW. These daydreams can go on for HOURS. And I basically never stop daydreaming unless I'm doing a drug like meth (I only did it once, don't worry). I know what I'm doing is wrong and that it's not helping at all and that I'll only be even more depressed in the end but I just can't really help it. I've been like this my whole life. The only friend or hobby I've had when I was younger was playing video games and surfing the internet.

What could I possibly do to change my seemingly unchangeable fate? My entire life I've been a failure and have been constantly disappointed in every conceivable way. Am I just destined to be like this?

I was born on July 9, 1998 in the city of Bellevue (King), Washington. 4:56 PM on the Bellevue Overlook Hospital.




Last edited by TheCrabbyCancer79; 04-22-2015 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Adding birth chart
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 04-10-2015, 04:54 PM
Slenkar Slenkar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 620
Re: Am I destined to be a loser?

post chart plz
any saturn issues?

cancer celebrities seem to have this self-effacing or self-mocking sense of humour.

What does 'five islands on the head line' mean in palmistry?

Last edited by Slenkar; 04-10-2015 at 05:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 04-10-2015, 06:17 PM
ashriia ashriia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,062
Re: Am I destined to be a loser?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyCancer79 View Post
What could I possibly do to change my seemingly unchangeable fate? Am I just destined to be like this?
This is an astrology thread/forum so I'm going to focus on astrology since I don't use numerology. Kurt Cobain had some rather harsh secondary progressions at the time of his death, he also had drug issues which would have affected his judgements/moods.

People tend to dislike negative people, since it's very draining. That is the number one reason people can be disliked. Becoming more positive, through self development/improvement would garner better relations with others. In general scorpio risers can seem too intense for some, and be off-putting. For others, the intensity, secretiveness- can be attractive.

Without a chart.. there is not much analysis that can be given. everything is too general.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 04-14-2015, 07:58 AM
Aperry Aperry is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1
Hi, No one is destined to be a loser
You only have to play up the stengths in your chart. What is your birthdate, location and birth time? Maybe I can help you find the positive aspects in your chart.



yCancer79;610073]Scorpio Rising for my lack of trust of people, quiet nature and having many people just dislike me for no reason.
My Cancer sun for my emotionally loving, socially anxious, lazy insecure personality.
My Capricorn moon for my shyness, social awkwardness and overall boringness.
And my Virgo Midheaven for my need to be liked by people, need to fit in, and my boring personality.

Also note that I'm a life path Seven. When I checked out the pinnacles for myself (your life cycles that you go through in numerology) I was to say the least, extremely disappointed to find out that ALL of my pinnacles were seven. With the exception of one being a two. With all of them basically saying "this period will be a time of time being spent alone. Not much money or social life will be gained but you may gain some knowledge internally" HOW IS THAT GOING TO HELP ME AT ALL??? It doesn't help that the only non seven in my chart was a two that talked about how my "sensitivity to other people" would be tested. It's also interesting to note that Kurt Cobaim killed himself on the first year of his pinnacle change into a seven. Just goes to show you how great sevens are -_-.

Like honestly, how in gods name is my numerology chart and my astrology chart any good at all? I've always been a social failure. I'm awkward, quiet, disliked, EXTREMELY INSECURE, and HIGHLY clingy and obsessive when I like a girl, an escapist using fantasy (almost like a Pisces), negative, self centered, boring and just a failure overall. My palmistry doesn't help either. My palms show FIVE giant islands on my head line. My fate line ends on the heart line and I have MANY MANY negative things in my palms that I won't begin to explain.

What could I possibly do to change my seemingly unchangeable fate? Am I just destined to be like this?[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 04-14-2015, 08:56 AM
Izzy542 Izzy542 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyCancer79 View Post
Scorpio Rising for my lack of trust of people, quiet nature and having many people just dislike me for no reason.
My Cancer sun for my emotionally loving, socially anxious, lazy insecure personality.
My Capricorn moon for my shyness, social awkwardness and overall boringness.
And my Virgo Midheaven for my need to be liked by people, need to fit in, and my boring personality.

Also note that I'm a life path Seven. When I checked out the pinnacles for myself (your life cycles that you go through in numerology) I was to say the least, extremely disappointed to find out that ALL of my pinnacles were seven. With the exception of one being a two. With all of them basically saying "this period will be a time of time being spent alone. Not much money or social life will be gained but you may gain some knowledge internally" HOW IS THAT GOING TO HELP ME AT ALL??? It doesn't help that the only non seven in my chart was a two that talked about how my "sensitivity to other people" would be tested. It's also interesting to note that Kurt Cobaim killed himself on the first year of his pinnacle change into a seven. Just goes to show you how great sevens are -_-.

Like honestly, how in gods name is my numerology chart and my astrology chart any good at all? I've always been a social failure. I'm awkward, quiet, disliked, EXTREMELY INSECURE, and HIGHLY clingy and obsessive when I like a girl, an escapist using fantasy (almost like a Pisces), negative, self centered, boring and just a failure overall. My palmistry doesn't help either. My palms show FIVE giant islands on my head line. My fate line ends on the heart line and I have MANY MANY negative things in my palms that I won't begin to explain.

What could I possibly do to change my seemingly unchangeable fate? Am I just destined to be like this?
Please provide the natal chart, that way I only try to assuming things but I am only guessing the problem. I find very promising your astrological disposition like the moon Capricorn - how you can be lazy or not ambitious? Boring maybe,serious probably, I also would suggest to examine any problems in your emotional relashionship with your morher about the Ladies problem, you are probably feeling like your mother did not love you enough. I would like to see your 7th house do be more definite but I believe that once you are married you will be happy with your wife and you will be an excellent husbend. Also you are hard working, and if you are not working right now that could be the root of your low estteem, you fill good about you when you have responsibillities and someone to provide and carre. About the noumerology, that is unfortunate the 7 path but mostly in one way Nomatter what happens you fill more comfortable to nagging about things and to be lonely and sad, but this position could release some of it tension if you are studying or writing, this is a position of depression due to someones firm believing that he is unlucky but this nervousnes can be reliefed through use of the great mental capasity during studies.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 04-14-2015, 10:18 AM
Bradders Bradders is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 364
Re: Am I destined to be a loser?

It would be helpful to post your chart dear. There maybe far more other excuses for this: I hope you do realize men like Robin Williams had a Cancer sun and a Scorpio rising?

Hun *cuddles* People can say all they like about you but what is most important is how you see yourself: You sound like you maybe suffering from depression or have for a long time, did you have a really rough or traumatic childhood?

They say if your chart has oppositions or difficult aspects, you often rise through great difficulty or insecurity to fame and providence because of your commitment to self development. Hun, I'm going to highly suggest a great audiobook to listen to ok? It's called Joe Vitale's Beyond Positive Thinking and it can be found at 2 hours and 33 minutes on youtube. I hope it helps you.

Otherwise, it seems what you are really doing is looking at all the negative aspects of these planets out of prejudice, more or less, if I be a bit harsh, out of wishful thinking. Cancers are not lazy, I've known many cancers who went to become world class rockstars, artists, musicians, actors and far more: Robin Williams, John Petrucci, Nikola Tesla, many more. Their imagination and ability to feel is beyond comprehension; many could utilize this gift to display amazing gifts on stage.

Most of all, I'd recommend looking at what you really want in life I mean you sincerely sound like you're in a bit of a funk but you shouldn't let this beat you down into the ground. You're nothing like you say you are. Nothing. I was extremely shy, tortured and traumatized as a youth. I'm the total opposite now; if you choose to work through it all and be happy Im sure you'll find, perhaps after a few years you're capable of anything. Please utilize that audiobook.

Otherwise, to focus just on what you said right now: Scorpio rising is probably one of the most ambitious, most cunning, most powerful signs of them all. It's determination is second to none, I reckon with it's intensity, Scorpio only rivals with Leo how super committed, obsessed, passionate and ambitious, maybe even ruthless it is to get to the top.

A Capricorn moon? With worked aspects, it can become a methodical, controlled and sturdious, diligent sign if worked into it's more positive aspects.

You basically have a sun that wants to care, wants to love others, could be a actor, with your rising you could be a surgeon, but most of all let's drop out of Astrology: Find out what you want; visualize yourself at the time, you can do anything. Really.

Sweetheart I'm sorry for your patterns but don't allow this to drop you in the dirt, you're a human being capable of infinite possibilities: At our worst we're greedy, selfish, mean, self destructive and arrogant, but at our best, only God knows how our potential and drive to love and succeed is stratospheric.

Best of luck!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-21-2015, 10:38 PM
TheCrabbyCancer79 TheCrabbyCancer79 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 12
Re: Am I destined to be a loser?

An island is a period in your life where you're going through an extremely difficult time. Most people have only one or two small sized ones but I have five big ones. My palm also indicates that my career will end due to emotional reasons and that more than 70% of my life will consist of negativity.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 04-21-2015, 10:43 PM
TheCrabbyCancer79 TheCrabbyCancer79 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 12
Re: Am I destined to be a loser?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperry View Post
Hi, No one is destined to be a loser
You only have to play up the stengths in your chart. What is your birthdate, location and birth time? Maybe I can help you find the positive aspects in your chart.
[/QUOTE]

I was born on July 9th, 1998.
Location: Bellevue, Washington (King county)
Time: 4:56 PM
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 04-21-2015, 10:49 PM
TheCrabbyCancer79 TheCrabbyCancer79 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 12
Re: Am I destined to be a loser?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy542 View Post
Please provide the natal chart, that way I only try to assuming things but I am only guessing the problem. I find very promising your astrological disposition like the moon Capricorn - how you can be lazy or not ambitious? Boring maybe,serious probably, I also would suggest to examine any problems in your emotional relashionship with your morher about the Ladies problem, you are probably feeling like your mother did not love you enough. I would like to see your 7th house do be more definite but I believe that once you are married you will be happy with your wife and you will be an excellent husbend. Also you are hard working, and if you are not working right now that could be the root of your low estteem, you fill good about you when you have responsibillities and someone to provide and carre. About the noumerology, that is unfortunate the 7 path but mostly in one way Nomatter what happens you fill more comfortable to nagging about things and to be lonely and sad, but this position could release some of it tension if you are studying or writing, this is a position of depression due to someones firm believing that he is unlucky but this nervousnes can be reliefed through use of the great mental capasity during studies.
My seventh house is in Venus and Taurus.
My mother wasn't the most affectionate mother, but wasn't really cruel either. My relationship with my mother is kind of neutral as I don't talk to her anymore and I haven't seen her in years.
She divorced my father (who I preferred over her) a while back and it wasn't really that big of a deal to me since I wasn't too close to her begin with.
I'm a junior in High School and my GPA is extremely low and I've been feeling pretty sorry for myself because I've been feeling as if I have no future. I've been trying to change but I always end up just letting my procrastination control me. My laziness/procrastination is impossible to control. I know plenty of capricorns who have bad grades like I do due to procrastination. How can capricorns be called hard working when many capricorns I know tend to procrastinate a lot?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 04-21-2015, 11:24 PM
TheCrabbyCancer79 TheCrabbyCancer79 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 12
Re: Am I destined to be a loser?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradders View Post
It would be helpful to post your chart dear. There maybe far more other excuses for this: I hope you do realize men like Robin Williams had a Cancer sun and a Scorpio rising?

Hun *cuddles* People can say all they like about you but what is most important is how you see yourself: You sound like you maybe suffering from depression or have for a long time, did you have a really rough or traumatic childhood?

They say if your chart has oppositions or difficult aspects, you often rise through great difficulty or insecurity to fame and providence because of your commitment to self development. Hun, I'm going to highly suggest a great audiobook to listen to ok? It's called Joe Vitale's Beyond Positive Thinking and it can be found at 2 hours and 33 minutes on youtube. I hope it helps you.

Otherwise, it seems what you are really doing is looking at all the negative aspects of these planets out of prejudice, more or less, if I be a bit harsh, out of wishful thinking. Cancers are not lazy, I've known many cancers who went to become world class rockstars, artists, musicians, actors and far more: Robin Williams, John Petrucci, Nikola Tesla, many more. Their imagination and ability to feel is beyond comprehension; many could utilize this gift to display amazing gifts on stage.

Most of all, I'd recommend looking at what you really want in life I mean you sincerely sound like you're in a bit of a funk but you shouldn't let this beat you down into the ground. You're nothing like you say you are. Nothing. I was extremely shy, tortured and traumatized as a youth. I'm the total opposite now; if you choose to work through it all and be happy Im sure you'll find, perhaps after a few years you're capable of anything. Please utilize that audiobook.

Otherwise, to focus just on what you said right now: Scorpio rising is probably one of the most ambitious, most cunning, most powerful signs of them all. It's determination is second to none, I reckon with it's intensity, Scorpio only rivals with Leo how super committed, obsessed, passionate and ambitious, maybe even ruthless it is to get to the top.

A Capricorn moon? With worked aspects, it can become a methodical, controlled and sturdious, diligent sign if worked into it's more positive aspects.

You basically have a sun that wants to care, wants to love others, could be a actor, with your rising you could be a surgeon, but most of all let's drop out of Astrology: Find out what you want; visualize yourself at the time, you can do anything. Really.

Sweetheart I'm sorry for your patterns but don't allow this to drop you in the dirt, you're a human being capable of infinite possibilities: At our worst we're greedy, selfish, mean, self destructive and arrogant, but at our best, only God knows how our potential and drive to love and succeed is stratospheric.

Best of luck!
Thank you and yes- I did have a rough childhood as I never really had any friends (I still don't). This can be seen on my palm.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 04-22-2015, 01:14 AM
Bradders Bradders is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 364
Re: Am I destined to be a loser?

Heres a secret confidence trick I know from reading Beyond Positive thinking, I'm using it to succeed in my goal as a top world class rockstar and artist ( yes :P )

Visualize what you want to be the most, see yourself succeeding at this thing, now deeply feel all the emotions associated with it

Now, everytime you feel self doubtful or you can use it as a mantra, repeat this visualization to yourself: Doesn't matter how stupid the thing is, just visualize yourself succeeding and imprint that good feeling on your mind.

You will succeed.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
destined, loser

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.