The "Part of War"

Phoenix Venus

:)

Actually, upon taking another look at the hiroshima chart, there are some interesting connections,

For instance,

We have seen a pattern with all of these charts involving the part of fortune being highlighted and very appropriate overall in context. (The pof in the pearl harbor chart was conjunct usas part of surgery, army, police. the pof in the 4.10 pm philly declaration of war chart conjunct usas part of success.) In the hiroshima chart, the part of fortune is conjunct usas part of necessity also quite a few other usa parts with pof in the formula were being activated.

Also the hiroshima charts mars was conjunct usa natal uranus with a few parts involving uranus and/ or mars were activated.

i will have the list of aspects with the chart to come.. later. :)

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Dang.. i had some good stuff to post regarding the hiroshima and nagasaki charts.. but i am having trouble attaching the charts on this computer... (oh technology is so frustrating sometimes!) so it might be a few days before i can get to it... in the mean time have fun homies :)

piercethevale

:)

Actually, upon taking another look at the hiroshima chart, there are some interesting connections,

For instance,

We have seen a pattern with all of these charts involving the part of fortune being highlighted and very appropriate overall in context. (The pof in the pearl harbor chart was conjunct usas part of surgery, army, police. the pof in the 4.10 pm philly declaration of war chart conjunct usas part of success.) In the hiroshima chart, the part of fortune is conjunct usas part of necessity also quite a few other usa parts with pof in the formula were being activated.

Also the hiroshima charts mars was conjunct usa natal uranus with a few parts involving uranus and/ or mars were activated.

i will have the list of aspects with the chart to come.. later. :)

THAT is interesting....!!!

wow...

...considering that I've read many opinions stating that the use of "the Bomb" was unnecessary and would have only been a matter of a few weeks or even days until Japan would have surrendered anyways... and today, while searching for the name of a notorious anarchist society, that used to exist, that relied on firebombing to accomplish their aims, I got lost on a 'tangent loop' and came across someones' comment to an article written about the U.S.'s use of "the Bomb" that it was not only necessary but it had been imperative that the U.S. did use it, in that Japan wouldn't have surrendered readily to an invading military force and that the U.S., and Japan, would have lost hundreds of thousands of more lives all together with the war stretching on for many more months, or for even a year or more.

...talk about your, synchronicity!

...good work, P.V...!

Phoenix Venus

Well then ptv, it might interest you to know that the hiroshima chart dc was conjunct usas part of catastrophe and part of skill. Also, hiroshima chart jupiter was conjounct usas part of self sacrifice and part of courage.

some of the symbolism does seem to support that idea, too... and remarkably seems as though it might have all been written in the stars (i mean just look at the symbol i mentioned before at the dec of war pof which talked abput the power of wind over the sea... the ic, the why, of the nagasaki chart is cap 26 which talks all about water, too... ) and the ac of the nagasaki chart is conj usas "trans of the mind" (asc +pluto-merc) with the event charts dc conj usas natal asc... which seems to support the idea that the second bomb did have influence in japans decision to surrender... so possibly both bombs held some influence... it will take a more in depth look at the charts symbolism to come to a complete picture...

Phoenix Venus

Since i cannot post the charts right now, here is the info i have:

Hiroshima: aug 6, 1945 8:16 am hiroshima, japan

nagasaki: aug 9, 1945 11:02 am nagasaki, japan

another interesting note:

Usa progressed jupiter at 23 cancer, progressed nn at 28 cancer with nagasaki mc in the middle at 26 cancer and usa natal merc at 25 cancer.

piercethevale

Burning the midnight oil, are we?
You are a Godsend, P.V. ...carrying on the 'Good Work', while I try to recharge my batteries... [if they can be... where's the trickle charger...oh heck, I may also need a jump start and a push too... to be honest...but, we'll see...]
E L & L
ptv

Phoenix Venus

Burning the midnight oil, are we?
You are a Godsend, P.V. ...carrying on the 'Good Work', while I try to recharge my batteries... [if they can be... where's the trickle charger...oh heck, I may also need a jump start and a push too... to be honest...but, we'll see...]
E L & L
ptv

Oh thanks ptv... besides, what else is an underling for? ;) You get all the rest you need & i be here to help in whatever way i can.

Phoenix Venus

Nah.. total underling, just face it. Your like, this crazy mad scientist guy who falls asleep with your face in your papers next to your mannequin and I'm your underling and you have me dust your collection of bugs everday and bring you a lunch with three peas. no sir, don't make me drop the fork again... please! ;)

Lol jk.

Phoenix Venus

Heh heh... anyways... i thought it relevant to point out that obamas mc is cpnj usas part of strategy, the reverse formula to this part of war...

those charts to come tomorrow... :)

Phoenix Venus

Heh heh... anyways... i thought it relevant to point out that obamas mc is cpnj usas part of strategy, the reverse formula to this part of war...

those charts to come tomorrow... :)

Ps to ptv, you might find this interesting if you haven't noticed it already, obamas wald is conj usas nn.

Phoenix Venus

Here are the charts promised. More on these to come shortly. In the mean time take yourselves a look. :smile:

Attachments

• Hiroshima.jpg
    Hiroshima.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Nagasaki.jpg
    Nagasaki.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 24

Phoenix Venus

Ahh, still can't get to a post on those charts.... stuff comes up, mah bad. have a good weekend kiddies... drive sober and stay in the right lane :andy::tongue:

CapAquaPis

PTV

Today is Super Bowl game, homie! I'm on your side for this time. :biggrin:

GO L.A RAMS...BEAT THE PATS! :whistling:

Does every presidential administration in US history (45 of them so far) had a part of war? or it's just this one (Donald Trump)? I believe the US military and Taliban in Afghanistan are having peace talks to negotiate an end to the 17-year old war. However, the US military is currently fighting the ongoing war on terror in 6 other nations vs Al Qaeda.

piercethevale

GO L.A RAMS...BEAT THE PATS! :whistling:

Does every presidential administration in US history (45 of them so far) had a part of war? or it's just this one (Donald Trump)? I believe the US military and Taliban in Afghanistan are having peace talks to negotiate an end to the 17-year old war. However, the US military is currently fighting the ongoing war on terror in 6 other nations vs Al Qaeda.

I apologize for not having responded sooner. I was without a computer during the time this was posted and it "slipped by me" when I got back online.

The nation has a "Part of War", everyone has the same in their natal charts, although I have given it some thought since I last posted in this thread and I think that while "Part of War" is appropriate for national charts, the title, "Part of Rage" might be a bit more appropriate to any individuals chart.

Is it possible that an administration could have a "natal chart"? If it is then I figure that one cast for the moment a new president is sworn in might just be the appropriate data.

It's certainly a plausible theory, one at least worthy of investigation.