Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 08-02-2007, 03:13 PM

will package arrive by promised date

hi

i ordered an item and it seems to be alittle late in arriving. it's usually here by now. so i called and they said i have to wait until aug 7 to call if package doesn't arrive. it is an important package andi don't want anyone else to interceded and pick it up for me. big disaster!

question: will package arrive on time
date aug 2
time 10:25 a.m.
place bradford, Massachusetts 71w09 42n46
asc 4 libra

i'm venus with venus in 11th of hopes so that's good. hoping it will get here in time

mars is lord of second house of possessions and that is in the 9th

end of matter is saturn and that is in the 11th also hopes and wishes

venus conj saturn which to me signifies it will get here on time.

moon's last aspect is sextile mars. it also trines part of fortune which is anohter yes answer.

so is the answer a yes it will arrive before or on the delivery date?

thanks for thehelp guys! i appreciate it.
smiles
jag

Unread 08-02-2007, 03:40 PM

Re: will package arrive by promised date

hi jag,
very nadi question
can you please pick a number between 1 and 249 both inclusive..not your fave/lucky numbers...and lemme have a look...

sandeep
(Under construction..But if you want it up, motivate/provoke me )
Unread 08-02-2007, 04:39 PM

Hi Jag, it looks OK, but the question is not specific enough, or the background not. You did not mention when the real delivery date is supposed to be, only, that it should have arrived already and if not, to call after Aug.7.
If you ask:Will package arrive on time and you insinuate that it is actually already too late compared to other times, I find it a bit difficult to judge this.
Do you have a definite date in mind? or do you want to know if the package will arrrive before the 7th or after the 7th of August?
Unread 08-02-2007, 05:00 PM

Jag, Venus is ruler of the Second house, not Mars. First and second house both fall in Libra (Regiomontanus houses).Second house cusp falls at 29° Libra, showing that the package is critical to you. Then we have Venus retro, which usually means the valuable thing will be returned, but that is in the case something is already lost. This package is not "lost" yet, it is just delayed which is showed by Venus going retro towards Saturn. Venus and the package are the same so I guess you maybe already received it in the time after you posted this thread. If you and the quisited are one and the same it often means a "yes" .BUTwhat I dont particularly like is the pars of Fortune in the 8th! and if you want to take the Moon as your co-significator and see if the Moon then applies to the quisited (Venus), then the answer is a NO. Then, looking at the sextile aspect to Mars (a malific) in the 8th the Moon is going to make as her last aspect before leaving the sign, then it does not look so good. The Moon left the sextile (it passed the exact sextile)to the POF in 8 (in itself not a good place for POF), but as the Moon shows emotions, it could well be showing your fear of loosing this package. Maybe someone more experienced can give his/her opinion on this chart. Ask Archer Girl (PM her and ask if she can have a look at this) or Draco who is the moderator for the Horary section. I still think End good All good with Venus approaching Saturn, but it could be delayed till the 14th afternoon maybe when Venus conjuncts Saturn (in the worst case scenario).
PS, Moon was not trining Pars of Fortune, it was sextile

Last edited by starlink; 08-02-2007 at 08:20 PM.
Unread 08-02-2007, 06:06 PM

okay number i chose was 17

package is supposed to be here no later than aug 7th. hope this helps with some of the questions regarding the question.l

thanks guys!
smiles
jag
Unread 08-02-2007, 06:55 PM

Hi Jag
I don't think it would arrive by 7th aug..
how big was the package, can you make out whether the contents are expensive from outside. Because i am getting some numbers of the package being lost/stolen.
If we just stick to the above ques regarding 7th aug, i think it's not possible.
Interesting, my first horary on lost/late items, let me know how it goes.

sandeep
Unread 08-02-2007, 08:12 PM

Funny that you mention stolen things Sandeep. It crossed my mind as well because of Mars, ruler of the 7th (thiefs, the enemy) in the 8th, but I then thought that maybe Jag was worried (her Moon) about the thing being stolen (sextile Mars). I do hope it is not stolen. Lets keep fingers crossed.
Unread 08-02-2007, 08:40 PM

oh cool star
i didn't know 7th also ruled thieves..
open/known enemies yes

thanks star
sandeep

edit - hey star forgot..how'd the festival on mountains go in switzerland...never heard of it..what's it called...any pics ?
Unread 08-03-2007, 06:46 AM

Jag,
You are Ve rx at 2Vi17 and Moon at 26Pi16, and package is 3 house matter (post), so ruler is Ma at 26Ta58. Althought Moon will sextile Ma very soon, I doubt you will get that package on time, because Ma conjuct most unfortunate fixed star Algol and Moon is peregrine.
Or, you will get it in time but it will be damaged.
Unread 08-03-2007, 08:51 AM

yes agrees
broken is another aspect...lost/stolen/broken
sandeep
Unread 08-03-2007, 06:45 PM

Sandeep, it is not a festival, the first of August is the Swiss National Day, maybe (I have noooo idea) the day that Switzerland was founded? I have to figure that out. Î have never really felt specially excited about it. What I do like is that on all mountain tops huge fires are being lit, beautiful, nicer actually than Christmas, because it is not electric light! Apart from that enormous amounts of fireworks, so my dog was under the bed for the greater part of the day....!!!
Unread 08-03-2007, 06:49 PM

hehe nice...sounds fun....
sandeep
Unread 08-03-2007, 06:51 PM

Goca, I took the 2nd house as the house of movable objects that belong to the person in question. I just choose that house because I thought that Jag probably has paid for it, so it is her possession. It just has not arrived yet. But yes, 3rd house is also an option. Whichever house we take, the outcome seems to be the same. I am curious to see when she will get it and in which state it will be, damaged or not.

Last edited by starlink; 08-03-2007 at 09:15 PM.
Unread 08-03-2007, 07:00 PM

me too...this one and the travel one...
star want to try that one...let's see if our predictions match?

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ead.php?t=6321
sandeep
Unread 08-03-2007, 09:49 PM

Sandeep, I am going to bed now because I am very tired and loads to do tomorrow. Must watch my health..... but will have a quick look at that chart.
I like to compare anything. Lets see what happens! Goodnight!
Unread 08-04-2007, 08:35 PM

yes i was worried about package being lost. it being slightly damaged isn't all that big of a deal so that's okay. goca any idea when the package will get here is it as one predicted the 14th instead of the 7th. i usually have no problem with packages but this one seems to have my hair standing on end and i sort of need it on time or even slightly damaged or a day or two delayed.

thanks for all the troubleshooting guys. your answers have been very interesting to say the least. and let's hope luck is on my side and it comes to me on date promised.

smiles
jag
Unread 08-05-2007, 08:00 AM

If it arrive it will be 5 days after you ask question, i.e. on 7 August. If that will be the case, I will explain how I came to this.
Unread 08-07-2007, 06:39 PM

hi jag
it was 7th today..did it arrive? the package?
curious
sandeep
Unread 08-09-2007, 01:08 AM

no package did not arrive today as promised. i requested a refund with the stipulation that if it arrived i would pay for it on the date of arrival. i had a sinking feeling it wouldn't arrive!
thanks for asking. goca you mentioned you might have information on why package didn'tarriveor would arrive 5 days later than expected. would you care to elaborate on your theory?
THANKS
SMILES
JAG
Unread 08-09-2007, 06:18 AM

hey jag
sorry to hear that..but you didn't say how the package looks from outside, can anyone guess what the contents are inside?

sandeep
Unread 08-09-2007, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fensi88
If it arrive it will be 5 days after you ask question, i.e. on 7 August. If that will be the case, I will explain how I came to this.
No, Jag, you did not understand me, I did not said that, read carefully my text.
Unread 08-09-2007, 03:35 PM

Hi Jag! Well, maybe it will be there then on the 14th like I suggested.I sincerely hope so for you. Please keep us posted ,I really would like to know what happened to this package.
Unread 08-16-2007, 08:47 PM

Today is the 15th! Anything new concerning your delivery??
Unread 08-17-2007, 03:26 AM

nope no package has arrived. i don't know what happened but i doubt i'll get it now. i ordered two more things and one arrived already the other may take 3 more weeks although i don't know why it's in the united states!

THANKS FOR ASKING
Unread 08-17-2007, 11:00 AM

Oh Jag ! what a shame!! I looked again at the chart because I can learn from this of course. Why did it not arrive and why could it never arrive ?
If you just take you, Venus and the package, Mars, you see that there is a mutual application in the making in exactly 13 degrees. So I calculated around 13 days for you to get the package. (I decided on days because it really should be there in days, not in weeks or months) So that was not the right thing. Why? The Moon, your co-significator also will apply to Mars in sextile from a cadent house in 41 seconds which is around half a day according to Lilly who says that cadent houses are fast (something that goes a bit against my feelings actually, but OK). Half a day was wrong.Now with those 13 days I am wrong as well. The planets are both in succedent houses and , according to L. that would mean 13 weeks! That would be around 3+ months!! So maybe this will be the right time??? Maybe in this case we can say 3 weeks. Sometimes we have to adjust time to reality.
But there is something else I totally overlooked. The 3rd house has the sign Saggittarius intercepted. I once asked about interceptions and what they mean, appartently they come last on the list of importance. Still, Jupiter retro and Pluto retro are both co-significators of the 3rd house. Again we see Venus moving towards a trine with Jupiter but alas! being blocked off by Saturn and moving direct again before even arriving at the trine aspect.(meaning you do not get the package ?) The Sun, general significator of the chart is also moving away from the trine to Jupiter. Even if Venus turns direct, she will never meet up with Jupiter in a perfect aspect (square).(no package at all??) If we take Pluto as being the modern ruler of the package, then he is also retrograde, not good, but he and Venus are moving towards one another and make a perfect trine on the 15th of August (also one of the reasons I thought that you would get the package around 13 days after you posed the question.). This in fact would indicate that you could receive it. Very strange. Another indication that you would get the package is Mars being received by you by sign! and him being in his own term as well.
Maybe the fact that Mars is ruler of 3, 7 AND 8 could mean that the package is in the hands (possession) of someone else (the 8th is the 2nd of the 7th)??
which is bad luck (POF in 8). Finally we could maybe just look at Mars being VOC, floating around somewhere . The end of the matter significator Saturn weak in Leo is going to apply to Pluto in 5° exactly which could mean 5 weeks from the moment you asked the question. I dont know what that means because I dont think we can take this as time measure.
So indeed most things indicate that the package will not arrive on time which we indeed concluded, but to definitively say that it is lost forever can only maybe be seen from the above mentioned 3,7,8 connection. What else could we look for? Oh, maybe Mars getting into a new sign and going to trine your Ascendant on the 14th of August, that is 12 days (again) from the moment you asked the question. I just cannot get this one The Moon will reach the POF in 3 month (same time measurement as above for Venus getting to Mars). Could that be it? Also, the Moon is transferring light from Venus (opposition) to Mars, but must pass by the square to Jupiter, sextile to POF, the conj. to Uranus,then trines Mercury! then gets to Pluto (cosign. of package) and then to Mars. This could be interpreted as "a long way to get to you" because it was maybe sent abroad (Jup.), then send back again (Uranus, change) then came by accident into the hands of someone else (mars conj. pars in 8) who then send it back to the post and then throught you (Mercury being the postman). Totally wild guesses!! So who knows, I still cannot believe that it is totally gone . Lets wait and see.

Last edited by starlink; 08-17-2007 at 11:03 AM.

Tags
arrive, date, package, promised