Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-13-2013, 08:51 PM
TamaraL's Avatar
TamaraL TamaraL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Between Neptune & Pluto
Posts: 490
How can I fix Mercury square Pluto issues?Extreme thoughts-feelings?

I 've been researching about this aspect & I am having a eyeopening experience about my character. Its so so **** accurate, and it makes the mind very obsessive...If you have this aspect do you think there are ways to overcome this?

"There thinking tends to be extreme just like Pluto, so in a effort to get their way they can sometimes result to manipulation, verbal control or domination and probably threaten to delete, and never talk to you again. This often backfires on them and they often end up loners because of the relentless push some would rather be left alone. Pluto in hard aspect is extremely hard to manage because wherever Pluto is we obsess. This means your mind would obsess. This is a power issue, that is driven by fear, and loss of control."

Source: http://illumeastrology.blogspot.gr/2...s-control.html

__________________
"Nobody can hurt me without my permission." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-13-2013, 09:12 PM
Phoenix Venus's Avatar
Phoenix Venus Phoenix Venus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: via combusta
Posts: 3,299
Re: How can I fix Mercury square Pluto issues?Extreme thoughts-feelings?

I have the conjunction, in scorpio no less.


Of course there are ways to overcome it. Pluto is the planet of transformation.


Obessive = good focus & determination. Meditate. Go with the love; let it soak you up... it will relax you.


Also, mentally challenging yourself is beneficial.

It's more difficult than it sounds, I know all too well.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix Venus For This Useful Post:
anjelik (11-22-2013)
  #3  
Unread 11-13-2013, 09:18 PM
Ebenia Ebenia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Finland
Posts: 527
Re: How can I fix Mercury square Pluto issues?Extreme thoughts-feelings?

Don't ever try to push something away. Never. You will only make it worse and make it manifest the WORST qualities of the aspect.

If you want to make the best out of Mercury square Pluto, then really embrace it. Go to the highest level of possible goodness with it. What is Mercury square Pluto known for? They try to control and influence and they have usually trust issues.

So what could be the positive outcome of that? Someone who has intergrity and speaks with honesty and truth about the truth? A person who wants to make things right. A person who sees beyond the level of artificial communication and is able to bring out deep, meaningful ideas into the conversation. Someone who is able to see the depth and meaning in others and in their lives, even when they cannot do it for themselves. Mercury-pluto people can have a lot of fears...Well, become completely fearless and go through those fears and see to the other side of them! Study hidden things and become master at your art, whatever you choose to study.

Last edited by Ebenia; 11-13-2013 at 09:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-13-2013, 09:19 PM
TamaraL's Avatar
TamaraL TamaraL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Between Neptune & Pluto
Posts: 490
Re: How can I fix Mercury square Pluto issues?Extreme thoughts-feelings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Venus View Post
I have the conjunction, in scorpio no less.


Of course there are ways to overcome it. Pluto is the planet of transformation.


Obessive = good focus & determination. Meditate. Go with the love; let it soak you up... it will relax you.


Also, mentally challenging yourself is beneficial.

It's more difficult than it sounds, I know all too well.
Thank you Phoenix Venus!My Pluto is in Scorpio as well (Mercury in Aquarius)..Meditation & Yoga helps a lot!
__________________
"Nobody can hurt me without my permission." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-13-2013, 09:29 PM
TamaraL's Avatar
TamaraL TamaraL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Between Neptune & Pluto
Posts: 490
Re: How can I fix Mercury square Pluto issues?Extreme thoughts-feelings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebenia View Post
Don't ever try to push something away. Never. You will only make it worse and make it manifest the WORST qualities of the aspect.

If you want to make the best out of Mercury square Pluto, then really embrace it. Go to the highest level of possible goodness with it. What is Mercury square Pluto known for? They try to control and influence and they have usually trust issues.

So what could be the positive outcome of that? Someone who has intergrity and speaks with honesty and truth about the truth? A person who wants to make things right. A person who sees beyond the level of artificial communication and is able to bring out deep, meaningful ideas into the conversation. Someone who is able to see the depth and meaning in others and in their lives, even when they cannot do it for themselves.
Thank you Ebenia!You are very wise!I think I am projecting the good qualities of this aspect, I do speak the truth + only truth I hope + help people see deeper that surface.My main problem is that I am failing to trust people + because of numerous negative experiences I have created a shell... an emotional shell..maybe I need a different strategy
__________________
"Nobody can hurt me without my permission." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-13-2013, 10:10 PM
mdinaz's Avatar
mdinaz mdinaz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,379
Re: How can I fix Mercury square Pluto issues?Extreme thoughts-feelings?

One of the hardest things to learn is to let go expectation of outcome - say what you gotta say, and let it go. Once you attempt to manipulate people into doing what you want, they are no longer acting out of love when they do what you wish. Is this what you want? People to only act out of fear, or annoyance in response to you? When people do things for you out of love, it is the greatest feeling. When they do it out of fear or annoyance, it is very hollow. Decide which feels best to you. I'm sure you'll decide correctly, and thus modify your behavior as required, otherwise you wouldn't be here.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mdinaz For This Useful Post:
TamaraL (01-25-2014)
  #7  
Unread 11-13-2013, 11:08 PM
TamaraL's Avatar
TamaraL TamaraL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Between Neptune & Pluto
Posts: 490
Re: How can I fix Mercury square Pluto issues?Extreme thoughts-feelings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdinaz View Post
One of the hardest things to learn is to let go expectation of outcome - say what you gotta say, and let it go. Once you attempt to manipulate people into doing what you want, they are no longer acting out of love when they do what you wish. Is this what you want? People to only act out of fear, or annoyance in response to you? When people do things for you out of love, it is the greatest feeling. When they do it out of fear or annoyance, it is very hollow. Decide which feels best to you. I'm sure you'll decide correctly, and thus modify your behavior as required, otherwise you wouldn't be here.
Yeah well that doesn't sound familiar!Thank you for your post!I couldn't manipulate others(as far as I know)..but I 've been manipulated by people very close to me. Furthermore I appear reserved,shy (not cold though,) making new friends but not opening up so easily...I am very outspoken + could intimidate others in conversation-work environment, thats the only "fear" I can impose on others. I am posting my chart just in case someone wants to see the larger picture.
__________________
"Nobody can hurt me without my permission." - Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited by TamaraL; 01-25-2014 at 09:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 11-14-2013, 05:16 PM
greybeard greybeard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rural Idaho
Posts: 3,527
Re: How can I fix Mercury square Pluto issues?Extreme thoughts-feelings?

Some things in life are not much subject to change. Pluto is implacable and relentless. Pluto aspects are not much subject to change.

Suppose you are in an auto accident, and it results in lifelong paralysis of the legs. Not subject to change. So what are you going to do? Learn to live with it, and discover the positive aspects of living in a wheel chair. You have no choice, other than to go down in defeat (not an acceptable alternative.)

An astrologer, or a person who follows astrology, must sooner or later confront the dichotomy of predestination - free will. Mercury square Pluto is part of your "predestination". Your free will can be exercised only within the confines of the aspect. What you do with this aspect is what matters, not the presence of the aspect itself.

If you are using meditation and yoga to assist yourself (good choices), may I suggest you get yourself a copy of the Bhagavad Gita (which is a book about the yoga of living)? Keep it as a "bedside book," one which you read daily...a line, a paragraph, a chapter...and then think about, and apply to your life.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Useful Post:
TamaraL (06-19-2014)
  #9  
Unread 11-14-2013, 05:49 PM
mdinaz's Avatar
mdinaz mdinaz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,379
Re: How can I fix Mercury square Pluto issues?Extreme thoughts-feelings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraL View Post
Yeah well that doesn't sound familiar!Thank you for your post!I couldn't manipulate others(as far as I know)..but I 've been manipulated by people very close to me. Furthermore I appear reserved,shy (not cold though,) making new friends but not opening up so easily...I am very outspoken + could intimidate others in conversation-work environment, thats the only "fear" I can impose on others. I am posting my chart just in case someone wants to see the larger picture.
I disagree here. Manipulation doesn't have to be purposeful, or even conscious. You have Pluto square Mercury, Pluto opposite Mars, and Pluto trine the Ascendant. While your Cancer rising and free-wheeling moon may make you appear to be shy, nice, and fun at first, I think everyone can sense the underlying tension and control that you actually possess. You have more power than you give yourself credit for or are even aware of. But of the issue is that you have Juno also square Mars (loosely) and also square Jupiter, both in the 11th house. You give away power to your friends and co-workers at the same time you take it by the sheer force of your personality. Add the Cancer rising and people likely don't know how to deal with you. Chiron is right on the ASC also so you are likely a very helpful, nurturing person with an underlying tension that may put people off once they get close enough, or you may play the victim too - it can go either way.

Your Moon is conjunct the Vertex in the 6th house and trine the node and Ceres, so helping and healing others is an important life goal for you, but with this conjunction whatever you feel will manifest very quickly. You need to be very careful with your feelings and your thoughts, as you have a great deal of power here but little control over it at this point. All these aspects aren't bad, they are good, even though it may not seem that way at this moment. Learn to accept and then harness this power you have, and use it for the good of yourself and others. You have a huge spiritual awakening in store and a great power to heal others. You need to learn to handle the power you already have.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 11-14-2013, 08:12 PM
TamaraL's Avatar
TamaraL TamaraL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Between Neptune & Pluto
Posts: 490
Re: How can I fix Mercury square Pluto issues?Extreme thoughts-feelings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Some things in life are not much subject to change. Pluto is implacable and relentless. Pluto aspects are not much subject to change.

Suppose you are in an auto accident, and it results in lifelong paralysis of the legs. Not subject to change. So what are you going to do? Learn to live with it, and discover the positive aspects of living in a wheel chair. You have no choice, other than to go down in defeat (not an acceptable alternative.)

An astrologer, or a person who follows astrology, must sooner or later confront the dichotomy of predestination - free will. Mercury square Pluto is part of your "predestination". Your free will can be exercised only within the confines of the aspect. What you do with this aspect is what matters, not the presence of the aspect itself.

If you are using meditation and yoga to assist yourself (good choices), may I suggest you get yourself a copy of the Bhagavad Gita (which is a book about the yoga of living)? Keep it as a "bedside book," one which you read daily...a line, a paragraph, a chapter...and then think about, and apply to your life.
Thank you for your comment greybeard,
I kind of agree with your approach we need to learn who we are first & then learn to adjust & to live with the negative-positive aspects that we possess...in yoga as well you learn to adjust to each form-pose depending on your individual body-difficulties.I am gonna check the book & thank you for your suggestion.
__________________
"Nobody can hurt me without my permission." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 11-14-2013, 09:29 PM
TamaraL's Avatar
TamaraL TamaraL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Between Neptune & Pluto
Posts: 490
Re: How can I fix Mercury square Pluto issues?Extreme thoughts-feelings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdinaz View Post
I disagree here. Manipulation doesn't have to be purposeful, or even conscious. You have Pluto square Mercury, Pluto opposite Mars, and Pluto trine the Ascendant. While your Cancer rising and free-wheeling moon may make you appear to be shy, nice, and fun at first, I think everyone can sense the underlying tension and control that you actually possess. You have more power than you give yourself credit for or are even aware of. But of the issue is that you have Juno also square Mars (loosely) and also square Jupiter, both in the 11th house. You give away power to your friends and co-workers at the same time you take it by the sheer force of your personality. Add the Cancer rising and people likely don't know how to deal with you. Chiron is right on the ASC also so you are likely a very helpful, nurturing person with an underlying tension that may put people off once they get close enough, or you may play the victim too - it can go either way.

Your Moon is conjunct the Vertex in the 6th house and trine the node and Ceres, so helping and healing others is an important life goal for you, but with this conjunction whatever you feel will manifest very quickly. You need to be very careful with your feelings and your thoughts, as you have a great deal of power here but little control over it at this point. All these aspects aren't bad, they are good, even though it may not seem that way at this moment. Learn to accept and then harness this power you have, and use it for the good of yourself and others. You have a huge spiritual awakening in store and a great power to heal others. You need to learn to handle the power you already have.
Yes you are right.I can't be objective about what I do unconsciously when I interact with people. You are right on everything else, I read everything you said many times. I appear shy-sweet +people tend to perceive girls with those traits as weaker personalities.But I am aware not weak, I am trying to discover my strength.People don't know how to deal with me..they get confused its so true..unfortunately..maybe my character scares others. I am the one that leaves first out of a new friendship when I sense superficiality or jealousy on the other side (but I give 2nd opportunities initially). Usually I treat others as victims & attract people who play the victim. No these aspects are not bad,.. (I tend to be overly dramatic..)
Probably this is pointless but I feel my Moon manifests more like a Moon in the 5th House (In Placidus it is placed in the 5th H, I am uploading the Placidus chart just in case)
For instance I have created theater performances that made people cry or laugh (heal through art) , or wrote poems that made friends cry. Thank you for reminding me, I need to work on my control & I am aware of that. Its a longterm issue with me. You are very wise & thank you so much for all help..
Best,
Tam
__________________
"Nobody can hurt me without my permission." - Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited by TamaraL; 01-25-2014 at 09:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 11-14-2013, 09:39 PM
greybeard greybeard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rural Idaho
Posts: 3,527
Re: How can I fix Mercury square Pluto issues?Extreme thoughts-feelings?

One of the traits of the planet Pluto that distinguishes it from all other planets is the fact that it is the only one among the ten that passes over each and every degree of the zodiac three times during its orbital cycle.

Symbolically, this can be interpreted as "brooding, mulling over..." And that can be translated into "obsessiveness". Pluto square Mercury goes over and over a thing, until if fills the personal horizon. This can be a positive attribute when applied to some deep and complex problem, but can create an obstruction to our growth in normal everyday living (because we never seem to get past it, we can't let go of it).

If I see that such a condition is impeding my progress in life, is robbing me of joy, then I am impelled to seek some solution. I think I would be foolish to "find solutions" if the "problem" resides in the eyes of other people and not my own. Sometimes it is good to use other peoples eyes to see ourselves, but only with extreme caution. But when I myself see that certain personal traits (and their resultant perspectives and behaviors) are keeping me from living fully, or possibly even destroying me slowly, then I must act.

Enlightenment comes slowly (most of the time), in increments. We must not expect any sudden emancipation, but should content ourselves with slow but steady progress. I watched a documentary the other day, showing three people learning the fundamentals of blacksmithing. The old blacksmith described to his students the internal process they would undergo. I observed this same process in myself when I was a high school kid on the swimming team. It goes like this....

You try and try, and it seems as if you'll never get it. Then you see that you are really beginnng to make progress, if slowly. And then....you seem to lose it all. This can be a time of despair. But if you persist...persist...then all of a sudden it all clicks and you've Got It. And then it will never be lost, it never goes away.

This internal process applies to all of life, whether swimming, blacksmithing, learning a language, or struggling with our personal demons.

The Gita says: "He is glad with whatever God gives him, and he has risen beyond the two contraries here below; he is without jealousy, and in success or in failure he is one: his works bind him not." ["He" is the yogi.] This state is obtained by patient and persistent self-inculcation of the values described, by development of self-consciousness, and so on. By imagining ourselves in this state, and by constant monitoring of ourselves, gradually we become the state. Common-sense and practical psychological (soul) healing that most people can apply to themselves successfully, provided the desire and the will are there.

Last edited by greybeard; 11-14-2013 at 09:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 11-14-2013, 09:50 PM
mdinaz's Avatar
mdinaz mdinaz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,379
Re: How can I fix Mercury square Pluto issues?Extreme thoughts-feelings?

I am similar to you with the power/control - I have Pluto conjunct Mars and square Sun/Jupiter (and Mercury, but very loose). Mercury rules just about everything in my chart and is sextile the Moon and square Uranus. I can cut people down to size verbally very quickly - and sometimes I do this very unintentionally, but it happens just the same. Pluto and Mars are also trine my ASC with Taurus rising, so I do have a tendency to intimidate people a lot, even by doing absolutely nothing. I'm an average sized guy yet sometimes it is amusing entering a store or something and a guy much bigger than me will suddenly stiffen up and puff their chest out like I'm a threat to them - apparently they think so. It used to bother me that people reacted that way but now I just use it when I need it and use my natural charm on the ones who count.

Heal through art - that is a very good venue and idea. Good stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 11-14-2013, 10:15 PM
Krewster Krewster is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 808
Re: How can I fix Mercury square Pluto issues?Extreme thoughts-feelings?

Your posted chart (when recast to mix in minors to taste) does indeed show a "...larger picture..."

...reminding me of a longtime friend who, among all his aspects, regularly blamed/blessed only a 34-min-tight Merc 90 Pluto as the bane of existence, until we realized together than his Uran apex/midpoints that square to make a mini-T-square (i.e., 45-90-45; lending an jabby, erratic quality to the ranting which we had previously mis-ascribed to Pluto but which likely serves as a better indicator than the square alone of his not having fit into ordered society despite the passing decades).


Similarly, in the case of your chart, that 90 is dome-capped by the positions of three out of four of the planets in between (i.e., Merc's undecile to Sat/Nept which, in turn, deciles over to the Moon which, in turn, semi-octiles over to Pluto). Many would hesitate to give the 1.25 orb needed for that last aspect (though it could account for your ability to seem scary) and some would see value only in your Moon's 30 min-tight deciles but, hey, that's a start!

Fusion configs are harder to interpret than homogenous ones and being remote ony amplifies but maybe you can think along these lines: that (in contrast to my friend) your speaking style is not "...jabby, erratic...;" rather, because of a stray novile Uran makes to your Merc, your Merc is blessed with a smooth and regular supply of clear insights, the delivery of which is slightly plagued by spacey, illogical and/or over-intensified delivery which burns you emotionally which you hide well from others.

I know you'll do a better job than I...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 11-16-2013, 10:39 PM
TamaraL's Avatar
TamaraL TamaraL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Between Neptune & Pluto
Posts: 490
Re: How can I fix Mercury square Pluto issues?Extreme thoughts-feelings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdinaz View Post
I am similar to you with the power/control - I have Pluto conjunct Mars and square Sun/Jupiter (and Mercury, but very loose). Mercury rules just about everything in my chart and is sextile the Moon and square Uranus. I can cut people down to size verbally very quickly - and sometimes I do this very unintentionally, but it happens just the same. Pluto and Mars are also trine my ASC with Taurus rising, so I do have a tendency to intimidate people a lot, even by doing absolutely nothing. I'm an average sized guy yet sometimes it is amusing entering a store or something and a guy much bigger than me will suddenly stiffen up and puff their chest out like I'm a threat to them - apparently they think so. It used to bother me that people reacted that way but now I just use it when I need it and use my natural charm on the ones who count.

Heal through art - that is a very good venue and idea. Good stuff.
I see what you mean..it used to "killed" me that reactions occur unintentionally ..but we are who we are...also strong personalities just intimidate without trying... using your natural charm on the ones that count is the most natural + mature + honest thing to do well yeah strong artists heal though their art, hopefully they create a space where people can connect...
__________________
"Nobody can hurt me without my permission." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 11-16-2013, 11:43 PM
TamaraL's Avatar
TamaraL TamaraL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Between Neptune & Pluto
Posts: 490
Re: How can I fix Mercury square Pluto issues?Extreme thoughts-feelings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewster View Post
Your posted chart (when recast to mix in minors to taste) does indeed show a "...larger picture..."

...reminding me of a longtime friend who, among all his aspects, regularly blamed/blessed only a 34-min-tight Merc 90 Pluto as the bane of existence, until we realized together than his Uran apex/midpoints that square to make a mini-T-square (i.e., 45-90-45; lending an jabby, erratic quality to the ranting which we had previously mis-ascribed to Pluto but which likely serves as a better indicator than the square alone of his not having fit into ordered society despite the passing decades).


Similarly, in the case of your chart, that 90 is dome-capped by the positions of three out of four of the planets in between (i.e., Merc's undecile to Sat/Nept which, in turn, deciles over to the Moon which, in turn, semi-octiles over to Pluto). Many would hesitate to give the 1.25 orb needed for that last aspect (though it could account for your ability to seem scary) and some would see value only in your Moon's 30 min-tight deciles but, hey, that's a start!

Fusion configs are harder to interpret than homogenous ones and being remote ony amplifies but maybe you can think along these lines: that (in contrast to my friend) your speaking style is not "...jabby, erratic...;" rather, because of a stray novile Uran makes to your Merc, your Merc is blessed with a smooth and regular supply of clear insights, the delivery of which is slightly plagued by spacey, illogical and/or over-intensified delivery which burns you emotionally which you hide well from others.

I know you'll do a better job than I...

Thank you for your feedback on my weird chart!I am not so advanced in astrology so I wouldn't be able to "see" all these details.I am reading a lot of books currently but I am still trying to solve the puzzle of my chart. I am quite spacey+with a vey powerful voice, truly over-intensified ..Wow you seem to know me so well!I hope I "ll do a good job + I am sure you are doing a good job as well!
__________________
"Nobody can hurt me without my permission." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 11-17-2013, 10:54 PM
Krewster Krewster is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 808
Re: How can I fix Mercury square Pluto issues?Extreme thoughts-feelings?

Well to the extent "...spacey..." is indicated by Nept aspects, your spaceyness is just fine (a 23 min decile to the Moon and a 2 degree sextile to the Sun)...

too bad ...just fine... gets lost in translation as Nept is less kind to your Merc (that pesky undecile...."need for adjustment" the internet says unhelpfully...; how can one adjust Nept...?)...

and the ...over-intensfied/powerful voice... well your Merc's 90 to Pluto being so tight (5 min) could account alone but, hey, there's also a 30 min tight bi-septile to Jup...(imagine Pluto sharpening while Jup expands...quite a combo).
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 11-18-2013, 12:28 AM
TamaraL's Avatar
TamaraL TamaraL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Between Neptune & Pluto
Posts: 490
Re: How can I fix Mercury square Pluto issues?Extreme thoughts-feelings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewster View Post
Well to the extent "...spacey..." is indicated by Nept aspects, your spaceyness is just fine (a 23 min decile to the Moon and a 2 degree sextile to the Sun)...

too bad ...just fine... gets lost in translation as Nept is less kind to your Merc (that pesky undecile...."need for adjustment" the internet says unhelpfully...; how can one adjust Nept...?)...

and the ...over-intensfied/powerful voice... well your Merc's 90 to Pluto being so tight (5 min) could account alone but, hey, there's also a 30 min tight bi-septile to Jup...(imagine Pluto sharpening while Jup expands...quite a combo).
Well thats really interesting...wish I knew how to adjust...the voice seems like a curse + gift at the same time...thank you though for your interpretation
__________________
"Nobody can hurt me without my permission." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 01-19-2019, 07:23 AM
Camomille Camomille is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 2
Re: How can I fix Mercury square Pluto issues?Extreme thoughts-feelings?

I have Mercury square Pluto and it has been a mental hell sometimes - but your posts are literally given life to my soul
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Camomille For This Useful Post:
TamaraL (01-22-2019)
Reply

Tags
issuesextreme, mercury, pluto, square, thoughtsfeelings

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.