Translation of light - a romance?!

Neptune Rising

Hi

I've been getting a strange intuition about someone I sometimes work with. I asked if there would be a romance. The chart seems to say yes, much to my surprise. I was wondering if the Moon translates light?

I am Venus
He is Mars
Moon is work

Venus and Saturn (5th house) move away from each other. Saturn moves towards Fortuna and Fortuna is in the 1st house.

all angles are cardinal - if this happens it will be quite suddenly happening.

Moon squares Mars - Moon will be in Mars' face at the square. Mars is in Venus terms, face and fall. He likes me and has very mixed feelings about me. Mars is also in Merc triplicity and sign, his communication house.

I am curious that maybe he will communicate with me when Mercury conjuncts Jupiter. Quite possibly as natally my Sun is at 25 Cap - mercury will trine it while conjunct Jupiter.

Venus retrograde, lol thats me! Acting malefically? Perhaps not entirely clear about my intentions.

Moon then conjuncts Ascendant, Fortuna, Venus then Saturn. It seems to say yes. The square to Mars may pose a challenge but the receptions suggest a yes. Yikes!

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I don't really think anything will happen with this chart. Note that Saturn in the first, heh.

Mars and Venus are the two we need to really look at here. They don't have an aspect, which is telling in and of itself. Even with no aspect, the receptions paint an interesting picture. Venus is the lighter planet, meaning you are more ardent to develop the relationship than he is, but Venus isn't in any of the dignities of Mars and she is retrograde, which makes me believe you'll change your mind about this and for good reason. Mars is peregrine in Virgo, but Venus does receive him perfectly since she's in his Face and Term which would make you open to his advancements, but Mars is in Venus's depression, which I don't like at all and it ultimately seems like you'll end up rejecting him.

Back about the no aspect, there is a Square coming from the Moon, but there is no reception to soften this Square so it sounds a lot more like an argument or some other sort of obstacle. Not exactly a pleasant dating experience. There's not a translation of light here, or at least not one that will really bring the matter to perfection. Right now the Moon is carrying the light of the Sun to Mars, the Sun rules the 11th, so you may get to know him.

Neptune Rising

Thanks Kaiousei!

I see, that's interesting.. getting to know him with Moon/Sun to Mars sounds possible, as a friend or associate. I would prefer no romance really, and that maybe reflected in that retrograde of Venus. Like you say, I would change my mind for good reason.

I also just noticed that Saturn is conjunct Spica. With fortuna, not sure what that represents. Perhaps that is someone else that I know, an older person who also I am getting to know!

Well that is a relief, to be honest. I don't think he will make any advancements towards me, from the looks of this chart. It's a very interesting chart. Thanks for your help!

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

According to Vedic Astrology-
1. Libra Asc. lord Venus is placed in 8th house, (Self is not sure)
2. 7th Lord Mars is in 11th house (Venus and Mars are not making direct link.
3. Mars is in the Nakshtra of Venus and Venus is in the Nakshtra of Mars. (Possibility indirect)
But when,
Venus will be direct and then came out of 8th house, then clarity is expected. Reconsideration after 27th June and Venus will come out of 8th house on 1st Aug. too late.
Depends on self.