'will he invited to me go out and will let the start romantic compability

anka

hello , at all.
I asked a horary question in 28.10.2009 local time 20:42 in İstanbul. But this person my ex therapist :) I finished my therapy same date(28.0.2009) . According to this chart;
Ascendant is cancer in 7 57 degree and the moon in pisces in ninth house conjunct fortuna. Fortuna is same degree ascendant ( trine partile) and the moon same degree sun in scorpio. Fortuna conjunct MC.. What does mean this? what will happen? I don't know that which house I must to use for him 5th, 7th or 10th..by the way I'm sorry my English very terrible and I can't write in English very well..

thanks for your helps

starlink

Hello Anka, I would be glad to help you here, but would it be possible to upload the chart for us? Use the link I am giving you, it is easy to follow. When we all can look at the chart, more people can help you.

Sticky: Attaching Chart as a Thumbnail!

Cheers, Starlink

anka

ooooo... thanks starlink.

Attachments

• astro_2at_02_j_k.75657.17082[1].gif
    astro_2at_02_j_k.75657.17082[1].gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 19

Lions215

Your the Moon in the ninth of Pisces.I would make him be Saturn.Ruler of the 7th because it is the house of doctors ,contacts betwen two people.Saturn his ruler is also ruling the 8th house where alot of psychological changes can take place and the ninth house which are belief systems.His Saturn is in ur 4th house right on the cusp of Virgo (doctor) and Libra(relationships)in a critical degree.Your Moon in the ninth house in Pisces maybe romantisizing things right now.It is seperating from a trine to Mercury in Scorpio which is combust and very weak and also from the Sun.These planets are in your fifth house which is ruled by Venus.Venus is strong so I believe you probably have some strong feelings or fantasies of romance.But remember you are seperating from this and then you sepeate from Pluto which is in the 6th but on the cusp of the seventh demonstating that you have done some hard work in your therapy but leaving it as u said.Moon does trine P.O.F. but I believe it has more about to do with how u feel about yourself.Then The Moon will conjoin Uranus and this is the cincher for me is that it then opposes Saturn.His ruler.So I would say no that he is in the position of being ur Doctor and he would not feel it appropriate on any grounds to date you.Saturn and Uranus in opposition are like one wants tradition and the other wants to break with tradition.So I don't see it.Maybe someone else sees it differently.I do think you should take some time for your self right now and to continue in the great strides you've made in your life.Just take it slow.I know it can be scary especially at first when you make a break from your therapist you just need time.All will be well with time.

anka

millions thanks for your help Lions215
'So I would say no that he is in the position of being ur Doctor and he would not feel it appropriate on any grounds to date you.Saturn and Uranus in opposition are like one wants tradition and the other wants to break with tradition.So I don't see it.Maybe someone else sees it differently'

İndeed he has got very strong rules theoretical framework. An I asked him that 'Will we drink to caffe together' but he said 'no'. sometimes he violatied therapeutics boundary(by the way I am a psychologist). you said saturn is inthe critical degree and saturn and uranus opposition. I think in this time I and he worked about this opposition(saturn-uranus). saturn is in the critical degree and he said no. maybe he will chenge his idea..

Lions215

Anka,
I wish you luck and in time I'm sure you'll find someone who is right for you.Just keep that positive attitude.Peace.