Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 02-19-2009, 07:47 PM

Lightbulb parents having same signs in different places?

hey so i was lookin at my dads chart and found something i think is significant:

i have sun in cancer, moon in aries, and asc in sag

my pop has sun in aries, moon in sag, and asc in cancer!

as for my mom, she has sun in aquarius, moon in sag, and ascendant taurus. not to mention aquarius in her mercury, venus, jupiter, saturn and midheaven too lmao! but i dont really have any aquarius tho, just venus gemini?

im more interested currently at my father and i's similarities since theyre obvious, ill put the charts up etc

anyone have opinions? or insights etc? is this just coincidence or do these things usually happen?

so far ive found that my male friends dads sun is in cancer and my friends moon is in cancer too, to add on to that. and my other male friends dads sun is in aries and my friends moon is in aries as well! so might there be a trend or am i just buggin haha

in order: dad, mom, me

Unread 02-19-2009, 10:14 PM

Re: parents having same signs in different places?

Similar things being said on a couple of other threads so I think it's pretty common. My Mom has Sun in Pisces, Moon in Aquarius, Dad has Sun in Capricorn, Moon in Aries. My brother has Sun in Pisces, Moon in Capricorn. My sister has Sun in Capricorn, another brother has Sun in Aquarius, and I got Moon in Aquarius.
Unread 02-20-2009, 01:34 AM

wow see i had a feeling somethin was up, thats cool that you and all your siblings have similarities like that too. i also found my moms mom is a taurus, and my dads dad is a cancer (her asc is in taurus, and his asc is in cancer) so nuts
Unread 02-20-2009, 03:27 AM

Amazing isn't it? My Moms' Dad also had Moon in Aquarius. His Sun was in Scorpio and sits right on my Ascendant as well!
Unread 02-20-2009, 04:50 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to freedomlover

This definitely works in the case of my second husband/child:

Dad: Cap Sun/Cap Moon/Aries Asc
Mom: Sag Sun/Aqua Moon/Cap Asc

Child: Leo Sun/Aries Moon/Pisc Asc
(She also has a stellium in Cap. Saturn in Pisces disposits all of my Cap in my chart.)

With my first husband/child, it's a little "iffier":

Dad: Leo Sun/Scorp Moon/Scorp Asc
Mom: Sag Sun/Aqua Moon/Cap Asc

Child: Gemini Sun/Scorp Moon/Cancer Asc.
(She and her father both have the Scorpio in common. She and I do not have any direct hits. However, Our Suns are opposing( by degree, as well) in the Sag/Gem polarity. And our Ascendants oppose in the Cap/Cancer polarity)

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." ~Albert Einstein

Tags
parents, places, signs