Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 10-19-2019, 03:23 PM

Will I have a love interest ?

Hello ,
My horary question is if i will have a live interest and a relationship.
I am very unlucky in this part ..
Please if anyone willing to help just say to post the chart..

Unread 10-19-2019, 03:29 PM

Re: Will I have a love interest ?

Hi,
please post your chart.
Unread 10-19-2019, 03:54 PM

Thank you
The chart is here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (51.8 KB, 22 views)
Unread 10-20-2019, 11:58 AM

Any help.....?
Unread 10-20-2019, 07:55 PM

You are represented by jupiter, moon and venus. Jupiter and moon are strong in their own rulership. The pontential love interest or relationship is signified by mercury, sun and mars, because he is in the 7th house. Jupiter will applying mars by sextile and also mars is in mutual recption with venus. Even the sun "loves" venus. This is a good indication that you will meet someone or maybe you know this person already. Moon is also the ruler of your 5th house (the house of love affairs). She will move by a square to mars and then to venus by trine. This could be a translation of light. And also there could be a collection of light due to saturn.
Often conjunctions could indicate an interaction between lovers. Venus will meet mercury by conjunction. However mercury doesn't receive venus in any dignities and mercury is in Venus' detriment and face. Moon will make an applying aspect to Saturn by opposition and Sun by square, which could indicate obstacles or even separations. Overall I think you will meet someone. It will begin with a fling but if you will really enter into a commitment is difficult to tell. You will have to overcome some huge obstacles. Even if it will develop to a relationship, then this will not end up very well and you both will break up someday.
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
ersa (10-21-2019)
Unread 10-20-2019, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
You are represented by jupiter, moon and venus. Jupiter and moon are strong in their own rulership. The pontential love interest or relationship is signified by mercury, sun and mars, because he is in the 7th house. Jupiter will applying mars by sextile and also mars is in mutual recption with venus. Even the sun "loves" venus. This is a good indication that you will meet someone or maybe you know this person already. Moon is also the ruler of your 5th house (the house of love affairs). She will move by a square to mars and then to venus by trine. This could be a translation of light. And also there could be a collection of light due to saturn.
Often conjunctions could indicate an interaction between lovers. Venus will meet mercury by conjunction. However mercury doesn't receive venus in any dignities and mercury is in Venus' detriment and face. Moon will make an applying aspect to Saturn by opposition and Sun by square, which could indicate obstacles or even separations. Overall I think you will meet someone. It will begin with a fling but if you will really enter into a commitment is difficult to tell. You will have to overcome some huge obstacles. Even if it will develop to a relationship, then this will not end up very well and you both will break up someday.
Thank you kalinka.
Can we see when this is going to happen?
Unread 10-20-2019, 09:12 PM

I think it will happen within the next 12 month.
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
ersa (10-21-2019)

Tags
interest, love