Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 10-15-2019, 08:29 PM

Love chart

I casted this chart to see if this guy I have been seeing sporadically for the last two years loves me. We had said goodbye in June but we met again on Sunday. Asked him to be clear but he only recognised that he tends to block his emotions when he's with me. We are two guys.

From what I know about horary astrology, our significators are not receiving each other (mercury in Scorpio and jupiter in Sagittarius) but moon and Jupiter make an applying trine and also moon is in the triplicity of Jupiter - is that right? If someone wants to share opinion please do!

Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_anonymous.69956.127939.jpg (53.2 KB, 6 views)

Unread 10-15-2019, 09:26 PM

Re: Love chart

Hi,
yes, Mercury is in the term and moon is in triplicity of jupiter, which shows that you like him. To see what he feels about you we have to look at Jupiter's dignities. Jupiter in his own sign tells us that he is stronger than you in this chart. Your significators are both peregrine. So you don't know how to act like a wanderer in an unknown terrain. Jupiter only receives Mercury by fall. That does not mean that he "hates" you but these blocked emotions seem to be true. Is there a reason why he feels that way?
Moon's applying trine to Jupiter shows that you will meet each other again, probably even for a while. However moon's last significantly aspect is an oppositon with the sun, which indicates that the relationship does not last on the long term. Also moon's and sun's square to pluto is lending weight to the whole. I'm sorry to tell you that
Unread 10-15-2019, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
Hi,
yes, Mercury is in the term and moon is in triplicity of jupiter, which shows that you like him. To see what he feels about you we have to look at Jupiter's dignities. Jupiter in his own sign tells us that he is stronger than you in this chart. Your significators are both peregrine. So you don't know how to act like a wanderer in an unknown terrain. Jupiter only receives Mercury by fall. That does not mean that he "hates" you but these blocked emotions seem to be true. Is there a reason why he feels that way?
Moon's applying trine to Jupiter shows that you will meet each other again, probably even for a while. However moon's last significantly aspect is an oppositon with the sun, which indicates that the relationship does not last on the long term. Also moon's and sun's square to pluto is lending weight to the whole. I'm sorry to tell you that
He's leaving the country next month for good! That could represent the end of our relationship. Also I thought mercury is in the detriment of Jupiter, not fall - although it makes not much of a difference

Last edited by gemitau; 10-15-2019 at 09:35 PM.
Unread 10-15-2019, 09:43 PM

Oh that's my fault. You're right. Mercury is in Jupiter's detriment. But yes, that does not change much in this case.
Unread 10-17-2019, 02:18 PM

Any other opinion?

Tags
chart, love